PDA

View Full Version : 3 in the morning and can't sleep!

augustashark
01-22-2006, 02:11 AM
Here we are again! AFC Championship game! Last year was worried about having a rookie QB! Wow how a year changes everything! I will try to go to sleep, but with the thoughts of a victory and a trip to XL dancing in my head.......Easier said than done!

GO STEELERS!

Prosdo
01-22-2006, 02:17 AM
I hear you Augusta. I'm really excited about this game. Going to try and get a few hours a sleep before the game starts.

83-Steelers-43
01-22-2006, 02:27 AM
I can't sleep. I have tried on a few occasions and failed. This sucks. Sitting here watching a show on the 70's Steelers on ESPN. Eleven hours and counting.

Aceprowler
01-22-2006, 04:25 AM
omg, I thought I was the only crazy one out there!!

Yes, I can not SLEEP either!!

I'm 33, and going to be the DD to the club tomorrow to watch the game!

The Whole family are Steelers fans, and I just can't nor won't drink for this game. I am affraid IF, IF they lose, I'll lose it!! When alcohol in me, lol!!

So I will drive tomorrow. But told everyone I may not be able to sleep tonight, and they all laughed. But hey, I'm not the only one!!

GO STEELERS!! I can't wait till 3pm TOMORROW!!:blah: :blah:

BritishSteel
01-22-2006, 04:47 AM
it's already 10:45 here in Eng-ger-land, and so we have the rest of the day to wait until kick off (local time 8:00pm). After the Colts game I rolled into work 2 hours late (thank the man who invented flexi-time) and I've already rung in to tell 'em not to expect me until 11am tomorrow.

3 to be 4
01-22-2006, 05:32 AM
I always found the best way to kill time before a big game was to watch game videos of previous great wins. For you guys, you have plenty to choose from, the 4 SB wins, 1995 AFC title game, etc etc.
I'll be thinking of you today, hope you gave a glorious night (there's nothing like the feeling of knowing you're going to the Super Bowl, except winning it, that is)
and just a reminder, after the Steelers win, root very hard for Seattle. You dont want to mess with the Panthers.

clevestinks
01-22-2006, 06:27 AM
Yes its been a tough night. 5 total hours of sleep. The Steelers game and that new Mexican restaurant we went to last night, the combo of the two , killing me! LOL

Prosdo
01-22-2006, 07:10 AM
Thankfully I got some sleep. But I still have 7 hours to kill!

luvmysteelers
01-22-2006, 08:23 AM
Three hours of sleep here, been up pacing since 2:45 AM. UGH!