PDA

View Full Version : Pro Bowl Voting

SaskSteeler
10-26-2009, 08:08 PM
Since Pro Bowl voting recently opened i figured it would be interesting to see who you guys thought deserved to go to the pro bowl from the steelers. Personally i think that Ben, Hines and Harrrison are probably the most likely to make it, with guys like heath, farrior and hampton also possibilities.

devilsdancefloor
10-26-2009, 08:11 PM
Since Pro Bowl voting recently opened i figured it would be interesting to see who you guys thought deserved to go to the pro bowl from the steelers. Personally i think that Ben, Hines and Harrrison are probably the most likely to make it, with guys like heath, farrior and hampton also possibilities.

troy will go Kemo & starks have looked good as well and would or should be considered IMO

Psyychoward86
10-26-2009, 09:03 PM
now that would be a shocker. One of our O-lineman getting in

Christian Snyder
10-26-2009, 09:05 PM
I think Ben, Harrison, Hampton, and Hines should go to the Pro Bowl . IMO

MasterOfPuppets
10-26-2009, 09:07 PM
so far i'd say ben is the only legit candidate.

Carolina Steelers
10-26-2009, 09:16 PM
Ben, Troy, I think Hines has an outside shot even though he had 1 catch for 3 yds hes still 2nd in the lg in yds.
Farrior having a solid yr Harrison and Troy get all the pub which they deserve but Farrior has a chance also IMO

HometownGal
10-26-2009, 09:28 PM
Most definitely Ben, Harrison and Farrior should be locks. Hines should go but most likely wont, unfortunately. While our OL has improved from last season, I really can't conceive any of them going to the Popularity Bowl . . . errrr, I mean the Pro Bowl.

Nadroj 20
10-26-2009, 09:29 PM
so far i'd say ben is the only legit candidate.

Hines is 2nd in receiving yards and in the top 5 in receptions :noidea:

I think hes legit as well

tony hipchest
10-26-2009, 09:35 PM
polamalu.

unfortunately for ben the 3 pro bowl qb's will be peyton, brady, and schaub. miller probably doesnt have a shot with their 3 TE's + gates.

hines has a huge league wide fanbase and has a legitimate shot. sepulveda has an outside chance. harrison should be a shoo-in and farrior always seems to get some pro bowl love.

SteelC7
10-26-2009, 09:45 PM
harrison, troy, ben, hines, farrior, and miller SHOULD go ben, harrison, troy and ward WILL go if they keep up their current rate

The Duke
10-26-2009, 09:57 PM
Honestly, I hope no steeler goes to the pro bowl. That extra little hunger for not getting a single player in the pro bowl might just help them get to the superbowl

I say boycott voting for steelers to the pro bowl!!

it's meaningless anyway....

Nadroj 20
10-26-2009, 09:59 PM
Honestly, I hope no steeler goes to the pro bowl. That extra little hunger for not getting a single player in the pro bowl might just help them get to the superbowl

I say boycott voting for steelers to the pro bowl!!

it's meaningless anyway....

Hopefully no Steelers play in the pro-bowl because they will be preparing for a slightly bigger game the next week

However i would still at least still like to see a few Steelers make it, just not play in it.

7willBheaven
10-26-2009, 10:32 PM
I'd say Ben, Hines, Farrior and Harrison at this point...we all know Troy is good...but with him missing those games, at this point based on performance...i wouldnt vote him in (YET)...i know i'll get flack for this but hey its true. Heath is good...but wont get any love as usual. Also the OL has been doing good, but i doubt any of them get in, but who knows...maybe we should make a push to get at least one OL in the Pro Bowl...that'd be cool haha

SteelerFanInStl
10-27-2009, 01:06 PM
I couldn't possibly care less about the 'Pro Bowl'. It's nothing but a popularity contest.

iloveben7
10-27-2009, 08:25 PM
IMO Ben, Hines, and Heath should definately make it, but they probably won't because it's a popularity contest. But who cares because whoever is voted to the ProBowl from our team won't be playing in it because we'll be getting #7 the next week!!

Galax Steeler
10-28-2009, 04:13 AM
It looks like Ben should be a shoe in. He is having a great year and if he continues at this pace then he should be there no questions asked. We have several other posibilites like Ward and Miller and maybe Harrison. I would say we will have at least two to make it.

Kaeg
10-28-2009, 06:39 AM
I'm not so sure about Ben. Since he's in the same conference as the QB gods. :doh: I mean, if 2007's 32 TDs isn't good enough, then maybe they'll never give him a legitimate shot. :banging:

iloveben7
10-28-2009, 09:01 PM
^Ben did go to the ProBowl in 08 for the 07 season