PDA

View Full Version : Steelers Scare At Hundred Acres Fright Night

Galax Steeler
10-27-2009, 05:10 AM
It was a big night at Hundred Acres Manor in South Park.

"It's not every day that you get to get scared by some Pittsburgh Steelers, so I love haunted houses, so I'm excited," one woman said.

Hines Ward, Jeff Reed, Casey Hampton and others returned to the haunted house for their annual Fright Night.

Players in full makeup and costumes tried to scare fans senseless.

"I'm the Joker I'm just the Joker head," Ward said. "I love the Joker, the movie, so with my smile I'm always smiling all the time so I think that character's fitting."

The night raises money for the Homeless Children's Education Fund and Animal Friends.

"This is our third year with the Steelers with the Steelers coming and every year it gets bigger and better and it's just an awesome opportunity for them to come out and support community," Ted Sobek, president of Funds for Charities, said.

Hundred Acres Manor is billed as Pittsburgh's largest and most intense haunted attraction. It had even the toughest running scared.

"I was real nervous. You know, I don't do stuff like this I don't even watch scary movies even really like that so it was tough to get up in there but I just buried my head in Max's back and I went through behind him," Rashard Mendenhall said.

The haunting will continue at Hundred Acres Manor through Nov. 1.

http://kdka.com/steelers/Hundred.Acres.Manor.2.1272455.html

Kvnfaber
10-27-2009, 09:30 AM
It was a big night at Hundred Acres Manor in South Park.

"It's not every day that you get to get scared by some Pittsburgh Steelers, so I love haunted houses, so I'm excited," one woman said.

Hines Ward, Jeff Reed, Casey Hampton and others returned to the haunted house for their annual Fright Night.

Players in full makeup and costumes tried to scare fans senseless.

"I'm the Joker I'm just the Joker head," Ward said. "I love the Joker, the movie, so with my smile I'm always smiling all the time so I think that character's fitting."

The night raises money for the Homeless Children's Education Fund and Animal Friends.

"This is our third year with the Steelers with the Steelers coming and every year it gets bigger and better and it's just an awesome opportunity for them to come out and support community," Ted Sobek, president of Funds for Charities, said.

Hundred Acres Manor is billed as Pittsburgh's largest and most intense haunted attraction. It had even the toughest running scared.

"I was real nervous. You know, I don't do stuff like this I don't even watch scary movies even really like that so it was tough to get up in there but I just buried my head in Max's back and I went through behind him," Rashard Mendenhall said.

The haunting will continue at Hundred Acres Manor through Nov. 1.

http://kdka.com/steelers/Hundred.Acres.Manor.2.1272455.html

Just flex your biceps at the monsters Rashard. C'mon.