PDA

View Full Version : Watch every Steelers Game, Every Week!!!

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-27-2009, 11:00 AM
For those of us displaced Steelers fans who dont get every Steeler game every sunday, I just noticed that NFL.com has reduced their "NFL Game Rewind" to $24.99. You can watch every game commercial free on demand from beginning to end on your computer.

I get stuck at work sometimes on Sundays so this is pretty exciting to me. Just wanted to give all of you a heads up.

It looks like it gives you access to the every archived game from 2008 and 2009.

randy06
10-27-2009, 01:08 PM
Sunday Ticket saves all.

Carolina Steelers
10-27-2009, 02:02 PM
For those of us displaced Steelers fans who dont get every Steeler game every sunday, I just noticed that NFL.com has reduced their "NFL Game Rewind" to $24.99. You can watch every game commercial free on demand from beginning to end on your computer.

I get stuck at work sometimes on Sundays so this is pretty exciting to me. Just wanted to give all of you a heads up.

It looks like it gives you access to the every archived game from 2008 and 2009.

I might be interested in this also, I have the Ticket and Tivo but love the Idea of last yrs gms and this yr archived. Plus my wife gets tired of all the gms on DVR and she deletes them after awhile. (DVR gets filled up) Thanks

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-28-2009, 12:53 PM
I might be interested in this also, I have the Ticket and Tivo but love the Idea of last yrs gms and this yr archived. Plus my wife gets tired of all the gms on DVR and she deletes them after awhile. (DVR gets filled up) Thanks

No problem :thumbsup:

Venom
10-29-2009, 02:26 PM
I love Directv !!!!!!