PDA

View Full Version : Steelers Jersey (jersey2u.com)

Carolina Steelers
10-27-2009, 05:10 PM
Has any one ever shop through this website my cousin just got 2 jerseys from here said they looked pretty good They run around $21.99 and $30 for shipping total of like $50.00 everything is stitched they look authentic even thought there probably not. Better than paying couple $100 for one. http://www.jersey2u.com/

soulesslemming
10-28-2009, 11:48 AM
I got a polamalu from them, the sleeves and the lettering on back are two different shades of the wrong shade of gold (lettering is almost bronco orange while sleeves are a school bus yellow), the nfl symbol on the front is of such poor quality you actually have a hard time making out that it says NFL equipment and the stars found on real jerseys logo are instead dots with connecting lines, I ordered a L (I'm 6'1) it reaches my knees! Don't do business with these people, I'm all for saving $ but this was the 3rd time I'd been ripped off NEVER AGAIN will I buy from a non-authorised retailer. I also had a similar experience with overbestmall.com & NFLjerseys.com both selling inferior jerseys with no returns.