PDA

View Full Version : Ben & James set personal career records vs. Vikings

tony hipchest
10-27-2009, 06:33 PM
For the 1st time in their respective careers, the opponents were flagged for late hit or unnecessary roughness, and offensive holding 2 weeks in a row.

this is unheard of and way more remarkable than hines leading in receiving yards or ben leading in passing yards, 6 weeks into the season.

i attribute this to tomlin being a great coach, and finally gaining the respect and benefit of the doubts from the refs.

i guess it could be true that cowher spit on a few too many refs in the past and rubbed them the wrong way, thus negating some of the benefit of the doubt.

i would like to think the officials are above this, but the proof seems to lie in the pudding.

james is now 2nd in the league in sacks. ben second in yards and comp %. ward 2nd in yards.

good job coach! :thumbsup:

augustashark
10-27-2009, 11:43 PM
For the 1st time in their respective careers, the opponents were flagged for late hit or unnecessary roughness, and offensive holding 2 weeks in a row.

this is unheard of and way more remarkable than hines leading in receiving yards or ben leading in passing yards, 6 weeks into the season.

i attribute this to tomlin being a great coach, and finally gaining the respect and benefit of the doubts from the refs.

i guess it could be true that cowher spit on a few too many refs in the past and rubbed them the wrong way, thus negating some of the benefit of the doubt.

i would like to think the officials are above this, but the proof seems to lie in the pudding.

james is now 2nd in the league in sacks. ben second in yards and comp %. ward 2nd in yards.

good job coach! :thumbsup:

Wow!:noidea:

But, go Ben!