PDA

View Full Version : Steelers Evoke Tuck Rule

hardwork
01-22-2006, 03:10 PM
How weak. The only way the Steelers can keep from losing yards is to fall back on the F(T)uck Rule.

Suitanim
01-22-2006, 05:56 PM
I'm SURE that I've run across a poster on some board somewhere who was dumber than you are...I just can't recall one right this second.

Go away, loser.

hardwork
01-22-2006, 07:21 PM
Imagine being dumb enough to respond to my post on the tuck rule? lol

Suitanim
01-22-2006, 07:46 PM
If only you knew anything about the actual game of football, then I could explain to you just how foolish and ignorant you look right now...but, alas...You've had your chance, hanging your hat on your teams success...but the Pats are done, and you are dumb.

Go away now, son...it's just going to get worse for you if you hang around. Do yourself a favor and go away...

BlitzburghRockCity
01-22-2006, 07:47 PM
How bout we just stop this right now... tuck rule this, tuck rule that..

We won the game man., plain and and simple ..

I expected more from you HW.

Suitanim
01-22-2006, 07:51 PM

Based on what? The Pats fans have a common vein...they are arrogant and love to demean those teams they have beaten. I may end up being wrong about a few of them who post here, but this guy was trouble from post one.

Koopa
01-22-2006, 07:54 PM
How bout we just stop this right now... tuck rule this, tuck rule that..

We won the game man., plain and and simple ..

why do you expect more from him? he must of been a good guy before i got here, but since i've been around he's been a ****hole and i love how suit kicks his ass in every post

hardwork
01-22-2006, 08:02 PM
I've never heard of the tuck rule. Did they invent that just for this game? Ben dropped the ball plain and simple.

Oh well, they didn't want the best teams in football playing in the Super Bowl this year I guess. Gota share the wealth with the poor and disenfranchised.

Say, isn't that communism?

tony hipchest
01-22-2006, 08:08 PM
I've never heard of the tuck rule. Did they invent that just for this game? Ben dropped the ball plain and simple.

Oh well, they didn't want the best teams in football playing in the Super Bowl this year I guess. Gota share the wealth with the poor and disenfranchised.

patriots choked. 5 t.o. haha

t. brady = happy feet

ben = td running machine w/ his cyborg glove!

Suitanim
01-22-2006, 08:08 PM
Sorry...carrying on with this is no better than making fun of the retarded kids they have bagging groceries at Giant Eagle...

I feel sorry for you, Hardwork. I hope you find some charitable organization that will help you out. Don't let anyone ever tell you that retards can't lead productive lives!

Sharkissle29
01-22-2006, 09:14 PM

aww poor baby, would you like tissues? sore loser...

BlacknGold Bleeder
01-22-2006, 10:31 PM

Obviously another person suffering from CRANIAL RECTUM INVERSION !! GO STEELERS !!!

Motley Nate
01-22-2006, 11:24 PM
Sorry...carrying on with this is no better than making fun of the retarded kids they have bagging groceries at Giant Eagle
:dang:

Damn Suit, ripping on my favorite grocery store. The place saves me cash on gas.

:sofunny:

RoethlisBURGHer
01-23-2006, 06:42 PM
HW,I thought you were a Pats fan,or was that only when they were winning Super Bowls?

If in fact you are a Patriots fan,you very well know all about the tuck rule...the rule that helped get the Pats to thier first ever SB win.

And if you aren't a Pats fan,then you are what I said you were when you first came here,a bandwagoning peice of shit.

DIESELMAN
01-24-2006, 07:51 AM
How weak. The only way the Steelers can keep from losing yards is to fall back on the F(T)uck Rule.

Go blow up your doll.....be gone with your weak ass crap and watch the BLACK AND GOLD ROLL!!!!!!