PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Steeler Fans from a disgusted Bronco fan

kiki7192
01-22-2006, 05:41 PM
I'm sitting here watching this game, and I refused to talk smack all week due to the uneasy feeling in my tummy regarding this game.

I offer you many congrats and hope you guys go on to take the title!!! your team and your fans deserve it.

And I thank all the Pitt fans that have been nothing but courteous (sp) to me for the last couple of weeks.

Although I am Sad for my broncos right now, I am very happy for Pittsburgh and it's fan's. It's not common to have stadiums that sell out every game regardless...but, both Denver and Pitt do that (Pat's fan's started buying tix a few years ago...what a joke...Since I'm now down to the 20k for the waiting list for bronco season tix)

I wish you and your team the best!!!

Good luck in the Superbowl!!!!!!!!

Carrie

ernie
01-22-2006, 06:01 PM
http://foureyedcoupe.com/Pictures/TerribleTowel.gif

That's Class, man.

L8 e

LambertIsGod58
01-22-2006, 06:02 PM
Kiki, you are a great sport. I wish there were more fans in the league like you. Too many childish people. Thanks for being a TRUE FOOTBALL FAN!

BlitzburghRockCity
01-22-2006, 06:06 PM
Great sport bro, no hard feelings... was a wild game !!!!!!!!!!

tony hipchest
01-22-2006, 06:12 PM
you bronco fans have been great sports.

kiki7192
01-22-2006, 06:14 PM
Great sport bro, no hard feelings... was a wild game !!!!!!!!!!

I'm female, but have the chest of a 12 year old boy..so, i forgive your 'bro' comment...lolol

Sharkissle29
01-22-2006, 06:32 PM
very classy buddy, thank you

TexaSteeler
01-22-2006, 06:53 PM
I'm female, but have the chest of a 12 year old boy..so, i forgive your 'bro' comment...lolol

LoL, I wondered about that. Your gender, not your chest.

Sorry someone else had to loose this time. Thanks for the well wishes.

Prosdo
01-22-2006, 08:24 PM
Thanks Kiki

FisherMOM
01-22-2006, 08:32 PM
Thanks KiKi... your team was a worthy opponent!
It was a great game!

SteelerzGirl
01-22-2006, 09:10 PM
Thank you, Kiki. I'm sorry about your team's loss today. I would have been devastated had our beloved Steelers lost. We've come such a long way and it's been such a wild ride for us this season. Feel free to stick around to help us cheer on the AFC Champions in the Super Bowl! We're addicting around here...(lol). :smile:

Suitanim
01-22-2006, 09:14 PM
It's kind of refreshing to see an opposing fan admit that their team was just flat out BEAT, and not any of that tired "We lost, you didn't win" nonsense...

kiki7192
01-22-2006, 09:30 PM
Thank you, Kiki. I'm sorry about your team's loss today. I would have been devastated had our beloved Steelers lost. We've come such a long way and it's been such a wild ride for us this season. Feel free to stick around to help us cheer on the AFC Champions in the Super Bowl! We're addicting around here...(lol). :smile:

You're welcome Hon...i've seen you and Pros on the Denver Post board I go to on occasion, and the respect is quite mutual!!!

Seattle was the AFC west whooping boy for so many years, I can't really picture them doing well against an AFC team again...darwin love em

I will be pulling for the stillers in two weeks!!! Good luck!!!

btw...is it wrong for me to have drank a 12 pack and go into a complete depression over this game? I'm trying to convince my hubby to take me to homes of the bronco players so I can poop on their cars, but he's such a do gooder that he won't allow it...geesh...lol

kiki7192
01-22-2006, 09:33 PM
It's kind of refreshing to see an opposing fan admit that their team was just flat out BEAT, and not any of that tired "We lost, you didn't win" nonsense...

Although I love your attempt at quelling our loss by saying we simply got beat, as a bronco fan, I must say we got our arses handed to us, we were spanked, we were humiliated, and we were just flat out outplayed.

Thanks for trying to ease the pain though, but, I'm afraid I'll have to let the booze make me feel better tonight!!! lolol

Hope your steelers go on to win the next one!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carrie

Suitanim
01-22-2006, 09:38 PM
Although I love your attempt at quelling our loss by saying we simply got beat, as a bronco fan, I must say we got our arses handed to us, we were spanked, we were humiliated, and we were just flat out outplayed.

Thanks for trying to ease the pain though, but, I'm afraid I'll have to let the booze make me feel better tonight!!! lolol

Hope your steelers go on to win the next one!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carrie

That's even better! Rep points for you!

tony hipchest
01-22-2006, 09:45 PM
btw...is it wrong for me to have drank a 12 pack and go into a complete depression over this game? I'm trying to convince my hubby to take me to homes of the bronco players so I can poop on their cars, but he's such a do gooder that he won't allow it...geesh...lol

:sofunny: lol. nothing wrong with that! i wouldve crapped on lots of cars too had the steelers lost.

FisherMOM
01-22-2006, 09:54 PM
haha kiki.. wanting to poop on cars~!! http://forums.steelersfever.com/images/smilies/sofunny.gif

asteelersfreak_2u
01-23-2006, 09:01 AM
I am a die hard fan but I was not about to place a wager or any kind of bet on the game, notthat i doubt the steelers but in football as well as any type of sport anything can happen, Plummer has looked good all year long, the running game has been great and the def, well it was good all year long, we made plays when it was needed and came out with the win, do not get to down on plummer he is a good qb i dont have a doubtthey will be right back inthe hunt.

matt314hew
01-23-2006, 10:16 AM
thanks for being such a great sport kiki. I just hope Orangemane will be the same, since we had a little bet on this game. I wonder if he shows up and responds to me.

bmovierat
01-23-2006, 12:46 PM
The steelers have lost plenty of AFC championship games, so I think we know how you're feeling.
However, I find it a bit strange how in sports, if your team is not able to win the entire thing, the whole season was a complete failure. That simply isn't true. The Broncos accomplished a lot this year, and you have a lot to be proud of.

Livinginthe past
01-23-2006, 01:48 PM
I'm sitting here watching this game, and I refused to talk smack all week due to the uneasy feeling in my tummy regarding this game.

I offer you many congrats and hope you guys go on to take the title!!! your team and your fans deserve it.

And I thank all the Pitt fans that have been nothing but courteous (sp) to me for the last couple of weeks.

Although I am Sad for my broncos right now, I am very happy for Pittsburgh and it's fan's. It's not common to have stadiums that sell out every game regardless...but, both Denver and Pitt do that (Pat's fan's started buying tix a few years ago...what a joke...Since I'm now down to the 20k for the waiting list for bronco season tix)

I wish you and your team the best!!!

Good luck in the Superbowl!!!!!!!!

Carrie

hardwork
01-23-2006, 02:31 PM

You have to consider the source kiki. Half these so-called Steeler fans in here are just along for the ride, they don't even live in Pennsylvania. Anybody who lives in Massachusetts and doesn't root for the Sox, Celtics, Bruins, and Patriots, but a team from somewhere else, would be considered traitorous. It's like living in America and being young enough to go to war but not having the guts to join up, and then rooting for Al Qaeda.

tony hipchest
01-23-2006, 02:41 PM
You have to consider the source kiki. Half these so-called Steeler fans in here are just along for the ride, they don't even live in Pennsylvania. Anybody who lives in Massachusetts and doesn't root for the Sox, Celtics, Bruins, and Patriots, but a team from somewhere else, would be considered traitorous. It's like living in America and being young enough to go to war but not having the guts to join up, and rooting for Al Qaeda.

someone seems bitter that the patriots have a mediocre regional fanbase who prefers baseball, whereas the steelers fanbase stretches the continent from canada to mexico. are you upset ben has a chance to become the youngest sb winning qb ever? are you pissed your patriots coughed up the ball 5 times and choked away the opportunity to get the true beatdown your team deserved?

steelerfans>patriotfans. get over it.

hardwork
01-23-2006, 02:52 PM
Hey, look who replied. Does that mean Tony isn't from Pennsylvania, and hasn't the balls to fight for his country? An armchair fan, and an armchair patriot?

tony hipchest
01-23-2006, 03:01 PM
Hey, look who replied. Does that mean Tony isn't from Pennsylvania, and hasn't the balls to fight for his country? An armchair fan, and an armchair patriot?

awwwww.....look whos throwing a tom brady!:rofl:

kiki7192
01-23-2006, 03:20 PM
I really did not expect this thread to start a debate, and I apologize if it has.

I'm still disgruntled, still hoping that Pitt goes on to take the title, and still trying to kill this horrible hangover. Oh, and I still have the chest of a 12 year old boy...drinking a lot of beer does NOTHING to improve chest size...

Do I get more rep points for at least trying to improve chest size via drinking more beer? hehehe

Koopa
01-23-2006, 03:24 PM
there ain't no debate, hardwork is just a bitter old man. anyway thanks for the congrats and support, i wish more fans were like you and a few of the other bronco fans that came around. good luck next year unless ya'll play us :grin:

hardwork
01-23-2006, 03:31 PM
I don't understand these fans for other teams that come into this forum and act all nice nice towards the Steeler fans. **** them. I'm only interested in one thing, WINNING. If the Patriots don't win, I'm pissed off. They asked Brady who he wanted to see win after the game in Denver. He said, is it possible for both teams to lose? Lol, God bless him. I hope you all lose to.

:)

Livinginthe past
01-23-2006, 03:37 PM
I don't understand these fans for other teams that come into this forum and act all nice nice towards the Steeler fans. **** them. I'm only interested in one thing, WINNING. If the Patriots don't win, I'm pissed off. They asked Brady who he wanted to see win after the game in Denver. He said, is it possible for both teams to lose? Lol, God bless him. I hope you all lose to.

I dont see the point in coming here at all then Hardwork.

Its fine talking smack if both our teams are competing - but I think congratulations are in order for the Steelers and their fanbase.

Yes I know that alot of posters here seem to have joined since the playoffs started - but winning teams always attract the bandwagoners.

I had a very hard time accepting the way the Pats went out this year - but it is nobodies fault but their own....heres to an injury free season next year!

ps I was going to lay into the dumb female Donks fan - especially her lack of knowledge regarding season ticket sales for the Pats over the last 20 years - but then I guess even the AFCCG losers have their share of inept bandwagoners.

NM

drizze99
01-23-2006, 03:52 PM

You sir, are an idiot! Why are you even here? Don't you have a Patriots board you can spank it to? Gotta love sore LOSERS! lol

Livinginthe past and Brady12 are the only Patriot fans that I think are cool.

tony hipchest
01-23-2006, 04:07 PM
lol @ patfans commentary on steelers bandwaggon fans.

i detect a latent hatred and jealousy of the greatest sports fanbase around.

anyone see the steelerfans at the seahawks game yesterday? lol

hardwork
01-23-2006, 04:15 PM
Livinginthe past and Brady12 are the only Patriot fans that I think are cool.

They're a couple of panty wastes. I much prefer the folks in here who hate to lose just as much as me and take no prisoners. It doesn't mean I don't respect the Steelers. The only reason I'm in here is because I DO respect the Steelers. But suck-ups like LITP aren't real Patriot's fans. Besides, I think "in the past" lives in England or some other fag country. I think he's really a cricket fan.

kiki7192
01-23-2006, 04:15 PM
ps I was going to lay into the dumb female Donks fan - especially her lack of knowledge regarding season ticket sales for the Pats over the last 20 years - but then I guess even the AFCCG losers have their share of inept bandwagoners.

NM

I would love to see your 'stats' on the pats selling out every game for 20 years to back up your lack of self esteem to admit that most of your 'fans' are NOT diehard faithfuls.
The steelers and Broncos have sold out EVERY GAME, EVERY SEASON for over 30 years. So if it makes you feel better to call me a dumb Donk fan, so be it. I will still be supporting my Broncos next year while you are wearing a Steerler/jets/Bills (insert team name that has a winning record that season) jersey. You remind me of the guy in the Jet's commercial...."it's all about loyalty son" <humms cats in the cradle>

Sorry for the rant pitt fans, but these Pat fans just amuse me with their "we've always been fans, we just don't go to the games' attitude.

Once again, I will reiterate that I wish the Steelers the best in two weeks!!! any REAL football fan would know that respect does not come from being handed some games, it comes from watching each and every game and utilizing the information and attitude that is portrayed from the team and their fans. If you have any other questions on why I don't respect the Patridiots and yet I respect the Steelers, feel free to ask young un.

CanadianSteeler
01-23-2006, 04:22 PM
thnx kiki - the black & gold and their fans have a lot of respect for the Broncos...we'll do the AFC proud in Super Bowl XL!!!

hardwork
01-23-2006, 04:33 PM
I would love to see your 'stats' on the pats selling out every game for 20 years to back up your lack of self esteem to admit that most of your 'fans' are NOT diehard faithfuls.

The steelers and Broncos have sold out EVERY GAME, EVERY SEASON for over 30 years.

You know why that is kiki? Because the first owner of the Broncos, Gerald H. Phipps and his brother, had the cash. Our first owner, Billy Sullivan, didn't have enough money, or pull, to back the Patriot franchise. Now we have a real owner. So now we have real fans.

That was probably over your head kiki, but there it is.

drizze99
01-23-2006, 04:39 PM
They're a couple of panty wastes. I much prefer the folks in here who hate to lose just as much as me and take no prisoners. It doesn't mean I don't respect the Steelers. The only reason I'm in here is because I DO respect the Steelers. But suck-ups like LITP aren't real Patriot's fans. Besides, I think "in the past" lives in England or some other fag country. I think he's really a cricket fan.

Don't get me wrong, I hate it when the Steelers lose. My wife, kids and anyone else that knows me KNOWS to not come around or near me when they lose. I am one mean SOB. And no, I don't go to other fan sites because I don't have the time for that. I am however a football fan as well and can talk about other franchises and players with respect.

SteelerzGirl
01-23-2006, 07:45 PM
You have to consider the source kiki. Half these so-called Steeler fans in here are just along for the ride, they don't even live in Pennsylvania. Anybody who lives in Massachusetts and doesn't root for the Sox, Celtics, Bruins, and Patriots, but a team from somewhere else, would be considered traitorous. It's like living in America and being young enough to go to war but not having the guts to join up, and then rooting for Al Qaeda.

Isn't the United States of America a free country whose people can choose to root for whatever sports team(s) they so desire? Just wonderin...

P.S. Rep points to you, Kiki, for sticking up for and defending yourself. You go, girl! :smile: