PDA

View Full Version : More White House double speak.

KeiselPower99
10-30-2009, 12:02 PM
Here is Valerie Jarrett who is a senior advisor and assistant to the president for Public Engagement and Intergovernmental Affairs for the Obama administration talking to CNNs Campbell Brown about FOX News being biased. ULYycgU8zY4

revefsreleets
10-30-2009, 12:11 PM
I'm a bit surprised by this...Brown actually took up the cause of Fox here for being wrongly singled out by the President.

I've read several pundits state that, had this been Bush singling out a network, ALL the other networks would have rallied around the scapegoat....that clearly was NOT happening but there appear to be a few signs of a shift in thinking, this CNN report being one of them.

SteelCityMom
10-30-2009, 12:20 PM
Haha, yeah I saw this on The Daily Show last night...which was a rather amusing episode all around. Sure, the White House and ALL of it's staff are pretty much a joke...but so is Fox "News".

stlrtruck
10-30-2009, 01:23 PM
Haha, yeah I saw this on The Daily Show last night...which was a rather amusing episode all around. Sure, the White House and ALL of it's staff are pretty much a joke...but so is ALL "News".

Fixed it for you :thumbsup:

ALL NEWS meaning those who attempt to report political ideals. Let's face it, they're all biased towards they're specific candidates that they prefer.