PDA

View Full Version : Here we go Steelers, Here we go... Pittsburgh's going to the SUPER BOWL !!!!

BlitzburghRockCity
01-22-2006, 05:00 PM
We did it !!!!!! We did it. We're going to DETROIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

LambertIsGod58
01-22-2006, 05:06 PM
I AM SO HAPPY FOR BETTIS...I'M GLAD HE'S THERE!!!

BlitzburghRockCity
01-22-2006, 05:07 PM
We did it.. Im so happy for Jerome too !! :tt:

SteelerFanInATL
01-22-2006, 05:12 PM
Next stop, DETROIT!! SUPER BOWEL XL!!!!!!!!!!

SteelersGal17
01-22-2006, 05:17 PM
WE DID IT!!!!
We are going to Super Bowl XL and winning it for the BUS!!!!!! :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt:

atrus20
01-22-2006, 05:18 PM
Now that we're going lets win it all!!!

steelcityjameser
01-22-2006, 05:19 PM
here we go baby. let's do it for the bus! give it to him in his home town. he has sacrificed for us and now we can make it all worth it for him! go steeler go!

Friday133
01-22-2006, 05:21 PM
amazing!

everyone needs to a have a feeling!

lotas
01-22-2006, 05:24 PM
I don't know about you guys (or if you saw it) but I was so moved when I saw Jerome put on the hat, that is just awesome. He is so deserving of this, so many people overlook him and think he's just some fat old runner, when he is 5th all time, an incredible athlete, and as all of us dedicated fans know, a great person and mentor for the team, on and off the field.

Congrats Jerome, and even more congrats D, Special Teams, and the Offense. We are playing so incredible right now.

CONGRATS!

BIGBEN09
01-22-2006, 05:24 PM
:toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: WERE GOING TO SUPERBOWL 40!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SteelersFever
01-22-2006, 05:26 PM
I'VE BEEN WAITING 11 YEARS FOR THIS!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!! WE MADE IT TO THE SUPER BOWL!!! :bouncy:

BlitzburghRockCity
01-22-2006, 05:27 PM
Right on Mike !!!!!!!!!! Its been way to long... and oh how sweet it is !!!!! and Steelers Fever is here to cover it all !!!!!

BIGBEN09
01-22-2006, 05:29 PM
WHOS GOING.OH I THINKWE ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sofunny: THIS IS GOING TO ALL THE BROWNS FANS ALL OVER THE USA!!!!!!!:tomato:

TexaSteeler
01-22-2006, 05:32 PM
The Bus is pulling into Detroit. WE'RE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!

XL is an appropriate Super Bowl for the bus.

ngreene15
01-22-2006, 05:37 PM
My god... I've been waiting for this forever... It's very rare that one of my favourite sports teams makes it to their respective league championships.

This team will beat Seattle or Carolina.... They're too good not to.

SteelCityMan786
01-22-2006, 05:42 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS!

3 to be 4
01-22-2006, 05:47 PM
Congratulations to all in Steeler Nation. You deserve it. Worthy successors you are.

Big7Ben
01-22-2006, 05:59 PM
HECK YEAH!!! LET'S WIN IT ALL!! :sign08: :sign10: :tt: GO BUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24seven
01-22-2006, 06:21 PM
I'VE BEEN WAITING 11 YEARS FOR THIS!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!! WE MADE IT TO THE SUPER BOWL!!! :bouncy:

I've been waiting 25 years for this!! Granted we made it 10 years ago.. I didn't think our chances were that great.. This year I think we can deffinitley take it! COMEON GUYS GIVE IT YOUR ALL FOR THE BUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chumley
01-22-2006, 06:37 PM
Here we go steelers!!

clevestinks
01-22-2006, 07:10 PM
We are on our way! SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET !

shevdog
01-22-2006, 07:15 PM
I'm speechless!

Pittsburgh's going to the Super Bowl!!!

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
01-22-2006, 07:16 PM
one for the thumb and one to thank bettis for many great years

BlitzburghRockCity
01-22-2006, 07:22 PM
I'm speechless!

Pittsburgh's going to the Super Bowl!!!

you and me both man.. you and me both !! :tt:

FisherMOM
01-22-2006, 07:23 PM
WOO HOO!!!

How can you type in here to express the excitemenet and fire that is running
like mad through this household? YOU CANNOT!!! WOO HOOOOO!O!!!!!!!

We are heading to Detroit for ya Jerome! Way to go TEAM!!!! That was incredible!!!!!!

Prosdo
01-22-2006, 07:27 PM
Woohoo! We're Detroit bound baby! Pittsburgh is going absolutely nuts!!!

SteelerzGirl
01-22-2006, 08:31 PM
We're going to the Super Bowl, baby! :bouncy: I feel like I'm in a dream right now. It still seems so surreal. The Pittsburgh Steelers have accomplished the "impossible." They have overcome so much this season, and I am so very proud of them. Ben Roethlisberger is not only a true leader, but such a selfless human being. Ben made a promise to Jerome to help get him to Detroit, and he did everything in his power to stay true to his word. He never lost focus of the ultimate goal of the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Props also to the Steelers coaching staff. They kept our team rolling along despite the odds. They believed in the strength and power of the men they coached. Kudos!

My absolute favorite moment of today's game was when Jerome looked up into the stands at his Mom and Dad and said, "We're going home." Oh god... I had some big 'ol tears running down my face. There is no place like home, and Jerome is finally, finally going home! :bouncy:

FisherMOM
01-22-2006, 08:52 PM
My absolute favorite moment of today's game was when Jerome looked up into the stands at his Mom and Dad and said, "We're going home." Oh god... I had some big 'ol tears running down my face. There is no place like home, and Jerome is finally, finally going home! :bouncy:

YEAH GIRL!!!

I saw that and said "AWWWWWWW!!!!!!" That was so awesome!!!
They did.. they beat ALL THE ODDS!!!!!! Pittburgh deserves this ride!

buswreck
01-22-2006, 08:59 PM
What odds did they beat. Bengals first playoff game in centuries. Lucky breaks in Indy, and a way overrated Denver team. Seahawksarea different story. Seattle 38 Steelers 9

sToN3R
01-22-2006, 09:04 PM
What odds did they beat. Bengals first playoff game in centuries. Lucky breaks in Indy, and a way overrated Denver team. Seahawksarea different story. Seattle 38 Steelers 9

Well lets see we wernt even suppost 2 make the playoffs....and we get in and own bengals,than we go to indy and totally whipe them bitches out...which everyone on sports center sed indy would win an same wif denver there way overrated...and once again we were underdogs and proved everybody wrong....

FisherMOM
01-22-2006, 09:05 PM
- #6 seed team...

- All of our playoff games were on the road. We beat them in THEIR HOUSES!!!

- no one has EVER had faith in Pittsburgh - as far as the MEDIA goes

- supposedly Denver's altitude was going to be a factor today.

We proved it all wrong!

The Steelers played great!

FisherMOM
01-22-2006, 09:07 PM
What odds did they beat. Lucky breaks in Indy, ......

by the way...

if we had gotten all the LUCKY BREAKS in INDY
that we were ROBBED of...
it would have been a blow out final score!

Pittsburgh WAY ON TOP!!!!!!!

buswreck
01-22-2006, 09:11 PM
I hope your right. I've waited 25 years for this. I just can't get this vision of Alexander running wild on our undisciplined and overrated defense.

MichiSteeler
01-22-2006, 09:27 PM
I CANT BELIEVE IT!!! WE DID IT!!! WE DONT NEED NUMBERS!! IVE NEVER HEARD OF 1, 2 AND 3??? ALL I KNOW IS 6, 36, AND 7!!!! WOOOOOO!!! WIN ONE FOR THE THUMB BABY!! ROLL THEM HAWKS!!!!

fergusonat
01-22-2006, 09:32 PM
WE'RE RIDING THE BUS TO THE SUPER BOWL...GONNA LEAVE SOME SKID-MARKS ALL OVER THE SEA-SQUIRTS!

:tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt:
:tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt:

We'll do just fine against Alexander...trust me. This is our year. Ain't nobody gonna take this away from the Bus now!!! GO STEELERS

BlitzburghRockCity
01-22-2006, 09:42 PM
I hope your right. I've waited 25 years for this. I just can't get this vision of Alexander running wild on our undisciplined and overrated defense.

dude, could you make any less sense. :dang: :chair:

fergusonat
01-22-2006, 09:49 PM
^Yeah, I was wondering that too....are you just a doubting fan?! Support your team! Steelers have shown that hope is NEVER lost

lionsfan
01-22-2006, 09:56 PM
Detroit is behind the Steelers!!!!! We love blue-collar hard-ass teams. Congats to you on jacking Denver, Indy, and Cincy. Bill Cowher and are boy Bettis will be consumate champs!!!!!! No Problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BlacknGold Bleeder
01-22-2006, 10:14 PM
[QUOTE=buswreck]What odds did they beat. Bengals first playoff game in centuries. Lucky breaks in Indy, and a way overrated Denver team. Seahawksarea different story. Seattle 38 Steelers 9[/QUOTe

You obviously suffer from CRANIAL RECTUM INVERSION because if you don't know what odds we beat ,you don't know football. Seattle might be #1 in NFC but that gets them bout #7 in AFC STEELERS will PLUCK THE BIRDS!!

After seeing your vision of our overrated defense it's obvious to me you ain't a STEELER fan your just a WANNABE or worse yet a bird lover!!

pitt
01-22-2006, 10:50 PM
:sign08: :sign08: :sign08: :sign08: :sign08: :sign10: :sign10: :sign10: :sign10: :sign10:

CASTEEL
01-22-2006, 11:08 PM
[quote=buswreck]What odds did they beat. Bengals first playoff game in centuries. Lucky breaks in Indy, and a way overrated Denver team. Seahawksarea different story. Seattle 38 Steelers 9[/QUOTe

You obviously suffer from CRANIAL RECTUM INVERSION because if you don't know what odds we beat ,you don't know football. Seattle might be #1 in NFC but that gets them bout #7 in AFC STEELERS will PLUCK THE BIRDS!!

After seeing your vision of our overrated defense it's obvious to me you ain't a STEELER fan your just a WANNABE or worse yet a bird lover!!

Fantastic win!!! Way to go Steelers!!!

I can't beleive how much stress went out of my shoulders today when our boys won that game....and in convincing fasion!!!

One game at a time...and one for the thumb!

And, oh yeah, BlacknGold.....please don't ever use that stupid WHO DEY again, even if in reference to the loser bungles....... please.....

Koopa
01-22-2006, 11:22 PM
my sports world has come full circle in the last year, spurs win it all, astros finally go to the world series, longhorns win the national championship, and now the steelers are going to the superbowl

hopefully my teams will be 3-1 when going to the championship this year

SteelR1
01-22-2006, 11:31 PM
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited,, SUPER BOWL XL!!!!!!!

Im not going to sleep for 2 weeks!!!!!

crazynick
01-23-2006, 12:37 AM
hey lets not over look palamola he is great to thanks bus your great

ZornToLargent
01-23-2006, 01:27 AM
Congratulations Steelers fans!!! It looks to be a great Super Bowl between our two teams.

clevestinks
01-23-2006, 04:08 AM
Thank God for my computer, I have no voice still

clevestinks
01-23-2006, 04:09 AM
Congratulations Steelers fans!!! It looks to be a great Super Bowl between our two teams.
Congrats to you also! Looking forward to he match up.

TO early to talk smack now, late next week maybe we will see you in the Blast Furnace.

Prosdo
01-23-2006, 04:54 AM
Thank God for my computer, I have no voice still

lol I lost my voice mid-second quarter

Prosdo
01-23-2006, 05:06 AM
Shows a little bit of how Pittsburgh went nuts.

http://kdka.com/video/?cid=9

Kislik
01-23-2006, 05:33 AM
Grats from Moscow!!! it was 2am in Snowy Moscow when I was celebrating the victory :)
And I'm not even tired after slleping for 4 hours only before the work! :)

It is 10 years now that I'm a Steelers fan. AS SBXXX was the first game shown on the Russian TV and that's the great present for me :)

The Bus has only 1 stop - End Zone!!! I'm sure he'll end his great career with the win!!!

Steelers have fans all over the world!!! Be sure!!!

Grats again!!! Big Ben is the best!!!

Prosdo
01-23-2006, 05:35 AM
Wow. Welcome to SF Kis!

steelersgirl86
01-23-2006, 05:57 AM
HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO...

less than 2 weeks to go...I cant wait....

There is no stopping us now....the Bus needs a ring!!!!:blurp:

izhman
01-23-2006, 07:00 AM
Kislik, hello :)
Great team, Great Mans, Great year!
STEELERS!
Greetings from Russian Steel City - Izhevsk :)

Steel - X
01-23-2006, 07:20 AM
SUPER BOWL XL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Party on. Now all we have to do is win this for Jerome!!! THis is all for the big guy. Let the fairy tale live on! More to come after my high is gone!

Steel Fury
01-23-2006, 07:35 AM
We knocked out the 1, 2, and 3 seeds on the way to Detriot. Nobody said we could do it !! Now we have to stop Alexander and Hasselback.

I loved the Cincy fan on here saying that we would choke against Indy (don't know how the 6 seed could be considered choke) I kept yelling about that.

Only team to ever get to the AFC championship game as a 6 seed. Only team to get to the Super Bowl as a 6 seed.

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FisherMOM
01-23-2006, 07:41 AM
Over 12 hours later..And I'm STILL bouncing off the walls!!
Congratualtions Steelers!!

Forget an airplane... We're taking THE BUS to Detroit!

Kislik
01-23-2006, 07:54 AM
Kislik, hello :)
Great team, Great Mans, Great year!
STEELERS!
Greetings from Russian Steel City - Izhevsk :)

Hey man :)
I think the forum can become crazy with two russians on it in one single morning)

radaz52
01-23-2006, 08:40 AM
What a feeling....this is amazing!! I truely believe the Steelers are destined to win this superbowl..The story is just fitting, the bus in his hometown. Can't beat that!!!

IamTheSteelGod
01-23-2006, 08:51 AM
I am over the Moon finnaly we will get some respect!

DJMD
01-23-2006, 12:04 PM
What a happy day yesterday!!!

Go STEELERS Go. And I still got my vegas ticket on them to win the superbowl from the start of year.

Woo Hoo. What am I going to do for the next 2 weeks.

Terrible Towel
01-23-2006, 12:09 PM
These 2 weeks are gonna be the longest two weeks. I know by gametime I am gonna be sick and tired of all the so called experts picking the Seahawks to win. All I gotta say is Alexander has not see a Run D like us this year.

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!

seahawksfan
01-23-2006, 12:36 PM

LOL. Expect a balanced offense and yes, Shaun will get his yardage. It'll be Hasselbeck that'll mess with the PS defense. This should be an awesome game!

seahawksfan
01-23-2006, 12:38 PM
These 2 weeks are gonna be the longest two weeks. I know by gametime I am gonna be sick and tired of all the so called experts picking the Seahawks to win. All I gotta say is Alexander has not see a Run D like us this year.

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!

Well, the betting experts have the Steelers favored by 3+ points. I like the Hawks being the underdog. It's not like we've gottent the props we deserve from the national press. Even with yesterday's pounding of the Panthers there are doubters out there (and here:-))

Should be an awesome game! GO HAWKS!!!

Hammer67
01-23-2006, 01:22 PM
Well..I AM in Detroit...the Steelers are coming to ME!!!!!!!:sign08:

plark
01-23-2006, 02:26 PM
IM SO HAPPY FOR THE BUS AND HIS PARENTS LETS GETS EM BOYS!

plark
01-23-2006, 02:51 PM
Well, the betting experts have the Steelers favored by 3+ points. I like the Hawks being the underdog. It's not like we've gottent the props we deserve from the national press. Even with yesterday's pounding of the Panthers there are doubters out there (and here:-))

Should be an awesome game! GO HAWKS!!!

Seattle doesnt deserve "props" its they're first super bowl appearance they had one good yr.. Steelers had 6 and won 4...

Stlrs4Life
01-23-2006, 03:02 PM
How 'bout them Stillers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SteelerFanInCA
01-23-2006, 03:11 PM
Way to go black & gold. Way to dismantle the Broncos. Bring on the hawks!!!

melroseplace
01-23-2006, 03:26 PM
My absolute favorite moment of today's game was when Jerome looked up into the stands at his Mom and Dad and said, "We're going home."

I agree...that was one of the coolest things I think I've ever seen

steelcurtain14
01-23-2006, 04:13 PM
Lets win one for the Bus. Pittsburgh's going to the SUPER BOWL:cheers: Rock on.

seahawksfan
01-23-2006, 06:03 PM
Seattle doesnt deserve "props" its they're first super bowl appearance they had one good yr.. Steelers had 6 and won 4...

Tell me the last time the Steelers won a SB? How many decades? Come on guys! Any team that makes it to the SB, including a conference 6th seed, deserves to be congratulated! Both teams will be well coached and motivated...not by the legacy or past, but by the here and now.

GO HAWKS!!!

lotas
01-23-2006, 06:54 PM
Man I live in WA so all I have here are "emerging" Seattle fans. The jerseys are coming out and they are from the late eighties. The hats are coming out in 1992 royal blue colors. It is just diguisting, everywhere is busting out these Seahawks shirts out of no where.

Meanwhile I sport my Steelers shirt like I do every monday and somehow I'm the "bandwagon" fan, as the Hawks' fans put it.

Drives me nuts!

All in all, Congrats to both teams, but until Alexander plays 13seasons without a superbowl and is the fifth alltime rusher, playing in the SuperBowl of what was known to be his final season in his home town, I can't say Seattle deserves to win this more.

fbFANatic
01-23-2006, 09:07 PM
WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 MORE BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE NEXT 2 WEEKS BETTER GO BY FAST BECAUSE I'M READY TO CELEBRATE A STEELER VICTORY!!!! (AGAIN) PREDICTION-HASSELBECK WILL BE ON HIS BACK MORE THAN HE IS ON HIS FEET!!!

buswreck
01-23-2006, 09:11 PM
Don't underestimate Hasselbeck-- He is a much smarter quarterback than Ben. However Ben has greater physical tools. I pray that Ben doesn't get confused by all of Seattle's schemes on defense. Go Ben , we need you to be smart, we love you go go go!

steeldock
01-23-2006, 09:26 PM
You are out of your mind if you think Hasselbeck is more cerebral than Ben.
He was not confused one time in these 3 playoff games. Can you recall him having to burn 1 timeout to figure out what the defense was doing? I didn't think so.

Seattle doesn't have anything for Big Ben or the Steelers.
We are goin to dominate them just like we did with the Broncos

buswreck
01-23-2006, 09:29 PM
I'm sorry your right, my mistake.I was thinking of David Hasselhoff, he is supposed to be extremely smart.

fbFANatic
01-23-2006, 09:30 PM
I HOPE PORTER STAYS IN HASSELBECKS FACE ALL NIGHT LONG!! :sign04:

steeldock
01-23-2006, 09:32 PM
:sign04: :sign04: You are out of your mind if you think Hasselbeck is more cerebral than Ben.
He was not confused one time in these 3 playoff games. Can you recall him having to burn 1 timeout to figure out what the defense was doing? I didn't think so.

Seattle doesn't have anything for Big Ben or the Steelers.
We are goin to dominate them just like we did with the Broncos

steeldock
01-23-2006, 09:40 PM
Seahawks Fan

:dang: Do you have a clue of how talented, well coached, and most importantly EXTREMELY MOTIVATED this Steelers team is? I believe that if Joey Porters' Mother would line up across from him on Super Bowl Sunday he would level the snot out of her to get the Lombardi Trophy for his good friend Jerome Bettis. You guys are a very talented and well coached team, but you are missing the key ingredient.... the motivation factor

Better luck next time:boxing:

DIESELMAN
01-24-2006, 02:48 AM
WOO HOO!!! Just got back to the US caught the score in Jersey,people in the airport thought I was nuts...hootin and hollerin!!!!! got the terrible towel with me wrapped around my neck YES......This is crazy "ONE FOR THE THUMB" and many more with Big Ben behind the wheel.......BOW DOWN TO THE BLACK AND GOLD!!! :helmet:

FisherMOM
01-24-2006, 11:59 AM
WOO HOO DIESELMAN! What a great thing to come home to, eh?

Welcome Home!!!!

seahawksfan
01-24-2006, 12:24 PM
Seahawks Fan

:dang: Do you have a clue of how talented, well coached, and most importantly EXTREMELY MOTIVATED this Steelers team is? I believe that if Joey Porters' Mother would line up across from him on Super Bowl Sunday he would level the snot out of her to get the Lombardi Trophy for his good friend Jerome Bettis. You guys are a very talented and well coached team, but you are missing the key ingredient.... the motivation factor

Better luck next time:boxing:

Don't even go there. Lacking motivation? What planet are you from pal? What an innane comment. Anyone who trys to make a case for one team being more motivated than the other in the SUPER BOWL is clueless. Come back to earth, start breathing oxygen, and get real. This will be a great game with two excellent, highly motivtaed, well-coached, talented teams. I'd love to see Bettis get his props for a well played game, feel like he gave it his all...and the Seahawks prevail.

Justin Otstott
01-24-2006, 12:26 PM
Im so happy that we made it. Then there is my relationship that is keepin me sad...its so tuff right now. :(

Justin Otstott
01-24-2006, 12:28 PM
Sea-who? Are you serious? LOL...This is funny. See u Superbowl Sunday...lmao!

seahawksfan
01-24-2006, 12:42 PM
Sea-who? Are you serious? LOL...This is funny. See u Superbowl Sunday...lmao!

Sea you in Detroit! Or in Disneyland after the Seahawks bring the victory back to the beauthiful Pacific Northwest.

Yep, gotta keep it fun. The Washingtn Redskins boards were like walking down a dark alley at the wrong time of day in the worst part of town. LOL :rolleyes:

DIESELMAN
01-24-2006, 01:05 PM
WOO HOO DIESELMAN! What a great thing to come home to, eh?

Welcome Home!!!!

Thanks!! its good to be home especially with the Steelers rolling into XL like they did(taking apart everybody that got in their way)
SO DAMN SWEET!!! :helmet:

clevestinks
01-24-2006, 03:41 PM
Here We Go Steelers! Here We Go! To The SuperBowl!

FisherMOM
01-24-2006, 09:12 PM
.... especially with the Steelers rolling into XL like they did(taking apart everybody that got in their way)
SO DAMN SWEET!!! :helmet:

It does sound great, doesn't it?

:tt: :tt: SUPER BOWL... EXTRA LARGE! :tt: :tt:

ya gotta love it!!!

fergusonat
01-24-2006, 09:33 PM
I have a strong feeling that victory will be ours this year. We'll get off to a quick and shocking lead in the 1st half and then Seattle will make a valiant effort and bring the score perhaps within 7 points. But then comes the Steelers' final drive that ends with a TD for THE BUS that drives a final nail into Seattle's coffin. Perfect way for the Bus to go out.

:tt: LETS GO STEELERS! :tt:
XTRA LARGE BOWL---XTRA LARGE WIN

BlueTalon
01-24-2006, 09:34 PM
Seahawks Fan

Better luck next time:boxing:You think the Seahawks are not motivated?

The beer is good, but you need to put it down now...

BlueTalon
01-24-2006, 09:44 PM
All in all, Congrats to both teams, but until Alexander plays 13seasons without a superbowl and is the fifth alltime rusher, playing in the SuperBowl of what was known to be his final season in his home town, I can't say Seattle deserves to win this more.Um, when Alexander has played 13 years, he won't be the fifth all time rusher, he'll be the first.

Jerome Bettis is obviously loved by his team and the fans, but saying the Steelers "deserve" to win the Super Bowl because of him is rediculous. We've got Mack Strong, our own 13 year player who is a quality guy the whole team loves and wants to win a Super Bowl for. Does that mean we deserve it just as much? Or perhaps more, since we don't have a trophy yet? It's all nonsense.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-24-2006, 10:19 PM
Lets keep the whole who's motivated more thing to the correct thread please. This thread is directly mainly for the Steeler faithful to cheer on and appreciate what we've accomplished SO FAR this year.

BlueTalon
01-24-2006, 10:47 PM
If you're addressing that to me, I apologize. I was just responding to a post. Can you direct me to the correct thread?

Milkman
01-25-2006, 10:40 AM
:sign01: :grouphug: :bump:

steelersgirl86
01-25-2006, 11:49 AM
:tt: :tt: :tt: Here we go Steelers Here we go!!! :tt: :tt: :tt:

:tt: :cheer: :tt: :cheer: :tt: :cheer: :tt: :cheer:

:grouphug: :hug: :drink:

:tt: :helmet: :tt: :helmet: :tt: :helmet:

:sign10: :sign08: :sign01:

mymaveric
01-25-2006, 03:42 PM
Congrats to you all. It should be a great game, and I'm just going to sit back and enjoy it. Best of luck to your Steelers. :cool:

SteelR1
01-25-2006, 03:48 PM
LETS GO PITTSBURGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NCStlrzFan
01-26-2006, 08:42 AM
First time poster here. Just wanted to say. Here we go Steelers...here we go!!

StillerPaul
01-26-2006, 12:04 PM
Lets keep the whole who's motivated more thing to the correct thread please. This thread is directly mainly for the Steeler faithful to cheer on and appreciate what we've accomplished SO FAR this year.

Well said, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

It still hasn't totally sunk in with me yet. I'm thinkin' that sometime tuesday (MEDIA DAY) it will finally fully sink in. What a ride we've been on! Thank you Steelers!!! :bouncy:

CASTEEL
01-27-2006, 12:24 AM
WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO
Hell Yeah.... been waiting 10 years......

Goin' to the Super Bowl!!!

Here we go Steelers

:tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt:

OhioSteelerFan
01-27-2006, 07:11 AM
I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pumped that the boys are going to Detroit! I was very sad on Sunday, being stuck in the airports in Orlando and Atlanta... Got to see about 5 whole plays... But we knew before we left Atlanta that PITTSBURGH WON!!!!!

Infamix
01-27-2006, 12:06 PM
It's been a while

steelermaniac
01-27-2006, 01:37 PM
Were going to detroit baby, time to get the party startedhttp://www.geocities.com/jshmt/steelers.jpg

BlitzburghRockCity
01-27-2006, 09:42 PM
Dude, everybody on this forum knows your steeler loyalties are severly misplaced..especially with a pic like that to go along with your posts.

Stop with the BS and just come out with it.

Stlrs4Life
01-28-2006, 03:03 PM
Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go!!!!!!!!!!

clevestinks
01-29-2006, 06:57 AM
Hope everybody got plenty of sleep last night! Cuz next Saturday maybe a little less sleep! Then partying all through the night Sunday!

And seattle fans, it will be sleep-less in seattle for the loss afterwards

FisherMOM
01-29-2006, 07:42 AM
HERE WE GO......... ONE MORE WEEK!!
http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/party/party-smiley-047.gif

http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/spezial/Fool/alc.gif

The waiting is killing me! http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/spezial/Fool/wcj.gif

Thank Goodness I have been super busy all this past week!

steelersgirl86
01-31-2006, 07:16 AM
HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO......I CANT WAIT FOR SUNDAY!!!!!

FisherMOM
01-31-2006, 07:44 AM
I watched Cowher, Bettis and Ward on NFL Access this am.

It's so hard to believe Super Bowl Week is here!

tick tock.. I have that countdown clock set as my homepage!

HERE WE GO PITTSBURGH! :tt: :tt:

DIESELMAN
01-31-2006, 07:56 AM
YEAH BABY!!! 5 more days!!! :helmet: :tt::tt::tt::tt::tt: :helmet:

Prosdo
01-31-2006, 08:04 AM
Sunday cannot come fast enough.