PDA

View Full Version : Non call Vikings game

solardave
10-31-2009, 01:40 PM
I was watching the Vikings game on relay. On the Percy Harvin KO return the official gets taken out. If you look at it again it's #83 Dugan and he can avoid the official but chooses to lift his arms,lower his shoulder and push him out of the way. I think (like Hines was early this year) even though no penalty was called he should be fined. Not only that. The NFL suspends players for this kind of behavior. This is also the man who called tripping earlier in the game on none other than #83.After looking at it several times I don't think this was a coincidence. It sure looks intentional to me. What's every one else think?

tyler289
10-31-2009, 02:24 PM
When you watch it, you notice there isn't a Steelers player close to the official and Dugan comes running full speed. I think Dugan hit him intentionally.

But you never know.

LVSteelersfan
10-31-2009, 02:49 PM
I hope it was someone who refuses to call holding against Harrison. If that is the case, it serves him right. He is probably the clown that called the pick play against Heath. He was in that part of the field.

Christian Snyder
10-31-2009, 02:51 PM
I think he hit the official intentionally and should be suspended or fined.

Raynestorm
10-31-2009, 02:53 PM
If there's any question, they wont throw the flag. The player was trying to make a play and the official was in the way.

Raynestorm

srk173
10-31-2009, 03:16 PM
I know the guys uncle and he was at the game. His uncle is a steelers fan and he spoke to him after the game. Dugan said it was not on purpose and expects to get fined 15000 for it.

steel striker
10-31-2009, 04:49 PM
Whenever the Ron Winter crew does a game there is alway going to be issues.

SteelC7
10-31-2009, 07:05 PM
i think it was intentional, he didnt have to hit him, he wasnt trying to block, he was trying to hit the guy, there was no steeler in sight

Riddle_Of_Steel
10-31-2009, 07:24 PM
Does anybody remember the Kendall Simmons hit on the official back in 2006?

Now THAT was some funny stuff....I can't recall who we were playing, but I think it was one of the early-season games we lost. We fumbled it in the endzone if I recall correctly, and the other team picked it up and ran with it-- Kendall was geting up off the ground to try and make the tackle and the ref got smoked instead....

CargoJon
10-31-2009, 09:17 PM
I'm not going to say he tried to hit him, but there was no reason for him to not avoid him. At best it was hopelessly careless and fine-worthy.

revefsreleets
11-02-2009, 02:55 PM
Huh? There's actually a question? He was JUST flagged for tripping like 5 minutes (and I mean real time, not game time) earlier. This was an obvious and flagrant violation..the guy clearly targeted and took down the ref.

solardave
11-02-2009, 03:35 PM
Huh? There's actually a question? He was JUST flagged for tripping like 5 minutes (and I mean real time, not game time) earlier. This was an obvious and flagrant violation..the guy clearly targeted and took down the ref.

That's pretty much what I saw.