PDA

View Full Version : i know im getting way ahead of myself, but cant wait till 2012

XxKnightxX
11-02-2009, 12:54 AM
I know, its a BYE week and I'm bored out of my mind, and while I was pondering and looking at NFL scheduling. 2012 should be like 2008, a monster schedule with nothing but primetime games.

We will be facing the AFC north as usual, but if the nfl maintains this pace regarding teams ability to win, we would be facing the Giants, Jets, Eagles, Patriots*, redskins, Cowboys at their big houde, Bills, Dolphins, and most likely the broncos/chargers, and the Indy colts.

But yeah, can't wait till that year haha, are you looking for any particular matchups or schedules in the future?

MasterOfPuppets
11-02-2009, 01:34 AM
we'll all be dead in 2012...the mayan calender says so ....:popcorn:

Preacher
11-02-2009, 02:47 AM
:huh:

Dang... I can't even look forward to Thanksgiving right now! WAY Too much to do.

2012?!?!?

I think you need a second job to keep you busy! :wink02:

solardave
11-02-2009, 03:12 AM

Dang... I can't even look forward to Thanksgiving right now! WAY Too much to do.

2012?!?!?

For all we know Goodell might run the league into the ground by 2012!

Galax Steeler
11-02-2009, 03:36 AM

2012?!?!?

Talk about looking into the future.:rofl:

ricksteelers55
11-02-2009, 06:12 AM
Steelers in Tampa next year,I cant wait to go in TB to see my Steelers against my poor best friend's Bucs

HometownGal
11-02-2009, 06:19 AM
I'm just looking forward to another Steelers W in Denver next Monday night. I'm a lot like Tomlin in that regard - one game (one season) at at time.

fansince'76
11-02-2009, 06:19 AM
Assuming the league isn't completely wrecked by greed/idiotic rules changes and turned into MLB/flag football by then....

Nadroj 20
11-02-2009, 06:55 AM

:chuckle: mayan calendar ends on that day, no where does it say the world will END,

However anything people (not you the people blowing this out of line) can say to create conflict with they will lol :popcorn:

Texasteel
11-02-2009, 07:04 AM
Looking forward to Denver is all I want as well.

stlrtruck
11-02-2009, 08:15 AM

I thought that was specifically December 22, 2012? So we'll at least get most of the season in. :chuckle:

steelreserve
11-02-2009, 11:01 AM
You seriously think all the same teams are going to be good three and a half seasons from now?

The Colts are due to suck. The Patriots and Cowboys will hopefully suck. The Giants and Eagles might suck. For all I know, WE might even suck and the Raiders could be the team to beat.

HA! Well, scratch that last one, anyway. But you get my point.

steelerchad
11-02-2009, 11:35 AM
I agree, both the Colts and Pats could be breaking in new QB's. Both Manning and Brady are around 32 right now. Not all QB's play to 40 like Favre.
Also, the rest of the teams are a crap shoot except the Steelers. We're almost always solid.

SteelCityMom
11-02-2009, 12:19 PM
I can't help it...I have to....

http://www.bedeviant.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/conan.jpg

Della Reese will star in a spin-off of Touched By An Angel, called
Touched By A Huge Black Woman.

The U.S. Mint will stop releasing commemorative quarters from all fifty
states, after Illinois decides it would be funny to rearrange the
letters in E PLURIBUS UNUM to spell
PENIS LUBRUUUM.

A pill will be developed that allows men to get pregnant, but they will
all die in childbirth because they don't have vaginas.

The stock market will crash again, this time on the couch of its old
college roommate.

Colgate will come out with a new toothpaste that not only whitens teeth,
but makes them Anglo-Saxon Protestant.

Men will actually begin desiring women who have great personalities. In
a related story, breasts will be renamed 'personalities.'

In taste tests, spermicidal jelly will overtake petroleum jelly as
America's favorite poisonous, non-edible jelly.

The twentieth anniversary of the release of the Christopher Cross song
Sailing will be celebrated, but only by Christopher Cross.

Crows will change their call from the familiar ''caw caw'' to the more
interesting ''Hey, Kevin, watch me nail that mailman with my poo.''

After years of research, literary scholars will prove once and for all
that William Shakespeare was not the author of Are You There, God? It's
Me, Margeret.

A drunken Billy Joel will burst into a bar and yell, ''Hey everyone, the
Piano Man's here!'' He will be killed in a hail of beer nuts.

Pop Tarts will lose popularity when they no longer just pop out of the
toaster, but leap out, shake their fists, and in a voice choked with
emotion, remind you that they're
alive, damnit, alive!

vasteeler
11-02-2009, 12:49 PM
I thought that was specifically December 22, 2012? So we'll at least get most of the season in. :chuckle:

well atleast i will get 1 more birthday in my birthday is dec 22

The_WARDen
11-02-2009, 12:53 PM

Just watch...the Steelers will be like 14-0 at that point too!

Indo
11-02-2009, 12:56 PM

Actually Nostradamus also said that the world will end in 2012---he's the one (I believe) that came up with that Dec. date----but he said Dec. 21, 2012 (not Dec. 22)

Check this out

http://www.2012endofdays.org/more/Nostradamus.php

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-02-2009, 02:12 PM
In 2012 SteelWalls & I will be implementing our "zombie-plan"..barricaded in a bunker somewhere the midwest with plenty of food, ammo, 80's rock music, and 10 of our favorite Steelers Fever friends.

The 10 people have not been named yet............................................... ................so be nice, make us offers, bring something that we will all need, if you want to be on the "list"...:deal:

OneForTheToe
11-02-2009, 02:55 PM
Panic, it's Y2K all over again.:globe::willy:

Remember the horror.:hyper:

Or not:noidea:

stlrtruck
11-02-2009, 03:54 PM
In 2012 SteelWalls & I will be implementing our "zombie-plan"..barricaded in a bunker somewhere the midwest with plenty of food, ammo, 80's rock music, and 10 of our favorite Steelers Fever friends.

The 10 people have not been named yet............................................... ................so be nice, make us offers, bring something that we will all need, if you want to be on the "list"...:deal:

You might want to make that 11 and include my wife. She knows how to cook some AWESOME MEALS and I usually do all the dishes afterwards. :thumbsup: :drink:

stb_steeler
11-02-2009, 04:14 PM
Panic, it's Y2K all over again.:globe::willy:

Remember the horror.:hyper:

Or not:noidea:

Exactly !!!!! Oh what are we gonna do. Appliances wont work, cars will stall, Computers will fail....BAAA hum bug. So what if the new calender will have an extra month in it. More weeks to watch the Steelers....................:tt:

Galax Steeler
11-03-2009, 04:18 AM

Count me in I am up for the journey.:thumbsup:

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-03-2009, 07:30 AM
You might want to make that 11 and include my wife. She knows how to cook some AWESOME MEALS and I usually do all the dishes afterwards. :thumbsup: :drink:

Whoa!!! You and your wife are in!!!! Grab a shotgun and a chainsaw.

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-03-2009, 07:32 AM
Count me in I am up for the journey.:thumbsup:

Ya gotta bring something or have a skill we can use.....hmmmmmmm....have you ever worked with C-4?

sharkweek
11-03-2009, 07:54 AM
absolute silly conjecture, we can't predict what teams will be doing that far off. The best analysts just barely get more right than wrong based off of information from the previous season

stlrtruck
11-03-2009, 07:57 AM
Whoa!!! You and your wife are in!!!! Grab a shotgun and a chainsaw.

Suh-weeeeeeet!!!!

I'll contact my uncle to get a head start on the deer meat.