PDA

View Full Version : So Who Do We Want To See in the SB?

steelcityjameser
01-22-2006, 06:20 PM
What are your thoughts? Panthers or Seahawks?

LambertIsGod58
01-22-2006, 06:23 PM
Hopefully Seahawks, they are the easier team to beat.

tulsa_orange
01-22-2006, 06:24 PM
Play like you did today and I don't think it matters. Maybe the Panthers, just so you can keep people picking against you, seems to work for ya.

SteelersfaninPhilly
01-22-2006, 06:24 PM
Yeah seattle.

tony hipchest
01-22-2006, 06:28 PM
Play like you did today and I don't think it matters. Maybe the Panthers, just so you can keep people picking against you, seems to work for ya.
i dont think it matters either. but carolina has been through it all before so lets go with the seahawks.

Eztarget
01-22-2006, 06:28 PM
That's an easy one, SEATTLE! They have a stud RB (that we can stop), and a very limited passing game, plus NO EXPERIENCE. Carolina's got a very explosive passing game, Steve Smith, and the Jake that CAN play QB.

Carolina's Jake's been to the big game before and lost by one 3 points to New England. Even though their running game is banged up, I like our chances against Seattle better.

Sharkissle29
01-22-2006, 06:29 PM
kinda want seattle

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
01-22-2006, 06:32 PM
i thought since the post season started that what ever AFC team won the division would win te Superbowl.
I dont think there was a team in the NFC that could beat the steelers or any other team in the AFC.

DOESNT MATTER.......STEELERS NEED TO PLAY SOME SMART FOOTBALL

ngreene15
01-22-2006, 06:47 PM
It doesn't matter... I agree with Terry Bradshaw... The Steelers will beat either one of those teams in the Superbowl.

BritishSteel
01-22-2006, 06:47 PM
Seahawks - for one, it'd be nice for them, never having made the big game before and secondly I think we'd do better against them.

TexaSteeler
01-22-2006, 06:56 PM
The Panthers are kinda scary unpredictable. I pick the Seahawks.

steelcityjameser
01-22-2006, 07:02 PM
seattle. the panthers have the most valuable asset in the playoffs and that is experience. the seahawks are the better matchup. plus they are a very similar team to the one we played in the 6-10 season of misery 3 back. i don't forget that sh*t. i am so elated, but i also don't want it to end here; the superbowl, and the NFL championship will be ours by destiny.

Suitanim
01-22-2006, 07:20 PM
I could care less...the way the Steelers have been playing, they could score 30 points on the 85 Bears at this point.

If THIS team shows up February 5th, Pittsburgh will be hauling it's 5th Lombardi Trophy into the air at about 9:45 that night.

Brady12
01-22-2006, 07:21 PM
Seattle vs Pittsburgh seems like fun.

rickmastfan67
01-22-2006, 07:25 PM
I want the Seahawks.

24seven
01-22-2006, 07:30 PM
Seattle cause i'm in the Northwest.. But Carolina for the reason being that I think it would be an easier win.. All you guys saying the Seahawks are weak haven't watched much of there play this year.. They can play good football and Hasselback is tearin it up this year too.. Be careful what you wish for. I for one want to beat whichever team it is that shows up period.. I could care less who it is in the end.. JUST WIN!!!!!!

BlitzburghRockCity
01-22-2006, 07:38 PM
Bring on whoever... we've beaten the greats so far we can do it one more time.

SteelerFanInATL
01-22-2006, 07:52 PM
It doesn't matter!!!!!!!!!!!

Prosdo
01-22-2006, 08:38 PM
I don't care which one. Either will be cool

BlitzburghRockCity
01-22-2006, 08:53 PM
At this point, its looks like Seattle... nick goings is hurt, and carolina cant do anything right so far. but we'll see.

SteelersfaninPhilly
01-23-2006, 01:46 AM
See what happens over the next two weeks. I really believe this game is going to be closer then a lot of people think.

akseahawkfan
01-23-2006, 04:47 AM

That's an easy one, SEATTLE! They have a stud RB (that we can stop), and a very limited passing game, plus NO EXPERIENCE. Carolina's got a very explosive passing game, Steve Smith, and the Jake that CAN play QB.

Carolina's Jake's been to the big game before and lost by one 3 points to New England. Even though their running game is banged up, I like our chances against Seattle better.

The Panthers are kinda scary unpredictable. I pick the Seahawks.

Be careful what you wish for. :cool:

I was rather surprised that Steelers fans would have rather played the Seahawks. Do you all still feel that way after watching the Seahawks-Panthers game?

Prosdo
01-23-2006, 05:49 AM
Either way I was happy with if you won or Carolina won. Both teams would bring a good game.

clevestinks
01-23-2006, 03:46 PM
What are your thoughts? Panthers or Seahawks?
Now we know its Seattle, but it didn`t matter, we can do no wrong.

Koopa
01-23-2006, 03:51 PM

Be careful what you wish for. :cool:

I was rather surprised that Steelers fans would have rather played the Seahawks. Do you all still feel that way after watching the Seahawks-Panthers game?

i kinda do, not taking anything away from ya'll, the seahawks are gonna be tough. but ya'll ain't on the bengals, colts, or broncos level. ya'll played a panters team that really had no chance, nate goings wasn't goign to be good even if he didn't get broken and when you triple the best player ya'll better win like ya'll did.

SteelerFanInCA
01-23-2006, 04:23 PM
It doesn't matter at this point. The way we have been playing we will due just fine against whomever opponent. The only thing that should cool us off is the off season.

seahawksfan
01-23-2006, 06:59 PM

LOL. What a bunch of horse pucky. Your wish is our command. You got us and a Seahawks team that will be a very formidable opponent.

Should be fun the next two weeks on this forum!!!

GO HAWKS!!!