PDA

View Full Version : Roethlisberger in the Playoffs.

ngreene15
01-22-2006, 05:52 PM
So far this has been the best quarterbacking I've seen in the playoffs for a long time.
QB rating well over 100.

Can anyone compare similar performances? Especially from a 6th seed beating the #1,2 and 3 teams.

Ben is in his second year and he's playing like he's been down this Superbowl road many times before.

Brady12
01-22-2006, 05:57 PM
The only thing he won't have if he wins the Super Bowl, is a perfect record i nthe playoffs.

Sharkissle29
01-22-2006, 05:59 PM
The only thing he won't have if he wins the Super Bowl, is a perfect record i nthe playoffs.
who does?

SteelersfaninPhilly
01-22-2006, 06:16 PM
Brady had a perfect record in the playoffs. When he won those super bowls. Suffered his first playoff loss at Denver last week.

Suitanim
01-22-2006, 06:25 PM
He was well worth the money, and CLEARLY the difference between this and all other Steeler AFCCG teams...

3 to be 4
01-22-2006, 06:29 PM
Roethlisburger has elevated himself into the top echelon of QB's. I always viewed Pittsburgh and Carolina as the only worthy succesors to the Patriots (at least for THIS year, we'll be back in 2006). And its no accident why. In a big game Delhomme has always been the guy after Brady i'd want, now Ben is right up there.
Manning, McNabb...give me a break.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-22-2006, 06:44 PM
Ben has taken his game and our offense to a whole new level since week 12 of the season.. We had to keep winning and we did..

1 more to go !

rgleason
01-22-2006, 07:17 PM
If anyone tries to Argue Ben isnt in the Top 10 best QBS in the league, they are insane.

Is he one of the top 5 QBs in the League? If he wins the SB, yes. So far, he is the MVP of the playoffs (sorry Steve Smith).

Oh yeah, he's 23 years old.

I.C. Lights
01-22-2006, 07:30 PM
I'm so impressed with Ben. What a difference from last year! I just know he's going to stay cool and calm in the SB and bring it home for us!

GO STEELERS!!!

:tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt:
:tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt:

The JoKeR
01-22-2006, 07:35 PM
Let this one soak in for a minute....all of the AFC pro bowl quarterbacks will be sitting at home watching the superbowl in two weeks!!!!!!! Ben will be playing that weekend!!! I think Ben deserves the following weekend off after leading his team to the promised land and that one for the thumb!!!

43Hitman
01-22-2006, 07:37 PM
Maybe we should just call him Ben Elarino Rothlisberger. This guy is definitely wise beyond his years.

3 to be 4
01-22-2006, 07:37 PM
If anyone tries to Argue Ben isnt in the Top 10 best QBS in the league, they are insane.

Is he one of the top 5 QBs in the League? If he wins the SB, yes. So far, he is the MVP of the playoffs (sorry Steve Smith).

Oh yeah, he's 23 years old.

hes already in the top 5. (remember im a Patriot fan). Right now, id take Brady and then not necessarily in order Delhomme,Roethlisburger,Palmer, and Vick

until Manning can win a game that counts he's useless

Sharkissle29
01-22-2006, 07:40 PM
hes already in the top 5. (remember im a Patriot fan). Right now, id take Brady and then not necessarily in order Delhomme,Roethlisburger,Palmer, and Vick

until Manning can win a game that counts he's useless
i never believed in the manning argument, but after this year i'd have to say the same thing. he just cant win the big one, especially with the talent he had on indy this year

Prosdo
01-22-2006, 07:47 PM
Ben last year and this year is like night and day. This guy has matured a lot. You made Pittsburgh proud Ben.

SteelerFanInATL
01-23-2006, 09:34 AM

If you go to the playoffs enough, sooner or later you will lose. Nobody remembers a QB playoff record only how many SB he has won. I couldn't tell you how many playoff game Bradshw lost, but I know he won 4 SUPER BOWLS!!!!!!!!!!!!

PhoenixBlackandGold
01-23-2006, 12:45 PM
Big Ben has more playoff wins than Peyton, Eli and Archie combined.