PDA

View Full Version : Hines Ward Considered Dirtiest Player in League ??

SteelerEmpire
11-03-2009, 07:47 PM
Oh come on....!!!!

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/11/03/ward-porter-haynesworth-called-nfls-dirtiest/

devilsdancefloor
11-03-2009, 07:57 PM
:rofl::rofl::rofl: did they only ask Lbers from the bungles?

Shoes
11-03-2009, 08:02 PM
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z211/vestkap/Flushing_toilet-1.png

T.Richardson
11-03-2009, 08:04 PM
Lets see, getting knocked out by a WR..yep dirty.

Psyychoward86
11-03-2009, 08:05 PM
1) Franchise record for most TD's-been there
2) Franchise record most receiving yards-done that
3) Current record for most consecutive games with a catch- easy
4) Super bowl MVP- Did it
5) Super bowl rings- Double whammy
6) Arguably one of the best slot receivers to play the game- He is what he is
7) By far, the most tenacious WR and the best blocking WR ever at that
8) Signature smile that pisses of fans of 31 other teams- Check
9) Dirtiest player award- Winner!

Sup National Football League, Sup

HometownGal
11-03-2009, 08:08 PM
I consider that an honor and I'm sure Hines does too. :banana: :applaudit: :banana:

Imho, though - I think Haynesworth beats everyone out with that vicious, brutal head-stomping incident a couple of years back when he was a Tittie. I've despised him ever since.

Sharkissle29
11-03-2009, 08:23 PM
if by dirty you mean aweseomness

Texasteel
11-03-2009, 08:26 PM
When your a big tough LBer, and you get the shit kicked out of you by a smaller WR it's way to embarrassing to just admit it. So you cry about him playing dirty.

Get you ass kicked and then cry about it. Welcome to The Goodell League.

SteelCityMom
11-03-2009, 08:28 PM
Haha...best comment on there so far was this...

"To be a wide receiver and get the games dirtiest player in a league full of monster sized men is quite an honor Hines Ward. Wear it proudly! Bravo! I am not being sarcastic,I love it! What a bunch of defensive sissy whiners! A classic example of the wussification of the NFL! Right Tom Brady?"

MattsMe
11-03-2009, 08:32 PM
Every year this crap pops up. :coffee:

SteelersMongol
11-03-2009, 08:40 PM
If Hines gets a "NFL's Dirty Player", can I get a "Smartest Asian Ever Lives" title?

El-Gonzo Jackson
11-03-2009, 08:59 PM
I love it!!!!

Defensive guys hate when they get blindsided by a WR, RB or even an O lineman coming back to help a scrambling QB. But, they are the first guys to take a shot at a QB in the back or a WR in the air if they can get it. I admitt, I hated being on the wrong end of a hit, but its not tennis so suck it up crybabies.

Texasteel
11-03-2009, 09:00 PM
If Hines gets a "NFL's Dirty Player", can I get a "Smartest Asian Ever Lives" title?

Well, I'll vote for ya.:thumbsup:

SteelDevilNC
11-03-2009, 09:20 PM
I hate how Hines keeps getting ripped for playing the way that all WR'S should

steelwalls
11-03-2009, 09:22 PM
I hate how Hines keeps getting ripped for playing the way that all WR'S should

envy is a powerful thing. :tt04: show em how the position should be played Hines!

GBMelBlount
11-03-2009, 09:30 PM
I love it!!!!

Defensive guys hate when they get blindsided by a WR, RB or even an O lineman.

Yep. This is a compliment to Hines imo. I respect his toughness.

stb_steeler
11-03-2009, 11:32 PM
Here we go again...HINES RULESnuff said

Galax Steeler
11-04-2009, 05:15 AM
Every year this crap pops up. :coffee:

You beat me to it. Every year once or twice there is a article about this. You know everyone else is going to say he is a dirty player because he has knocked so many heads. To me Hines just plays tough and physical. If everyone played like him then the nfl rankings would be out of the roof.

stillers4me
11-04-2009, 06:18 AM
Can we see the list of players that participated in this poll so we know who all the wussies are?

Steelers & I
11-04-2009, 06:33 AM
Below you'll see the finished product after a Hines Ward block.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l13/bkakers/Bear2.gif

:tt04::tt02::tt::tt03:

steelballs
11-04-2009, 09:12 AM
Whatever....Ward is the consumate football player... plain and simple.
If these mouthpieces had the choice, they'd welcome Hines to their team with open arms.
You don't think the rats, bungles or stains would love to have Hines Ward on their rosters??? If they answer honestly, the answer would be a resounding YES....he's a winner...period.

memphissteelergirl
11-04-2009, 09:25 AM
When your a big tough LBer, and you get the shit kicked out of you by a smaller WR it's way to embarrassing to just admit it. So you cry about him playing dirty.

:iagree:

Haha...best comment on there so far was this...

"To be a wide receiver and get the games dirtiest player in a league full of monster sized men is quite an honor Hines Ward. Wear it proudly! Bravo! I am not being sarcastic,I love it! What a bunch of defensive sissy whiners! A classic example of the wussification of the NFL! Right Tom Brady?"

LOL...I liked that one, too :chuckle:

Hines, ignore all these Haterade-drinking a-holes (as I'm sure he does). Keep doing what ya do, baby!! The ones who really matter know you're just d*** good!

:tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02:

SteelMember
11-04-2009, 10:37 AM
Let the search for JustinG begin...

JustinG says:
November 3, 2009 3:04 PM
I'm a Pittsburgh fan and even I think Hines Ward is a dirty, dispicable player. He's got a severe case of Napolean-syndrome and doesn't seem to give two hoots about who he hurts on the field as long as he is known as a "hard hitting wide receiver". In his mind, people expect wide receivers to be fragile, so he has been on a mission to not only be looked at as a little-man-tough-guy, but a toughguy in a supposed fragile role. I'm sure it swells his ego, but being a cheapshot dirtbag isn't actually something you should be proud of.

...He's NO fan.

fansince'76
11-04-2009, 10:55 AM

JustinG says:
November 3, 2009 3:04 PM
I'm a whiny, gaping mangina who should be watching golf instead of football because the awful brutality of football offends my wussy sensibilities.

...He's NO fan.

Fixed. :coffee:

RoethlisBURGHer
11-04-2009, 12:35 PM
I wanna know how many Bengal, Raven, and Browns players were polled.

beer72
11-04-2009, 04:36 PM
Even Jim Rome commented on this. He basically said isn't it funny the best receiver in the league is voted the dirtiest? He stuck up for Hines all the way!! Way to go ROME!

Psyychoward86
11-04-2009, 05:36 PM
Now he needs to get more Dirtiest Player awards than Rodney Harrison. How many does he have, 2-3? :chuckle:

Preacher
11-04-2009, 05:47 PM
This is simple.

AFC North--Who is the dirtiest player?
Ravens said? Ward!

Bengals said? Ward!

Browns said? Kobe Bryant!-- SI said-No you idiots. This is football. Browns said- OH! Jack Lambert! SI said- No you idiots... THIS decade! Browns said- What? Cleveland has a football team again?

At which point, SI simply wrote in Ward and walked off.

tube517
11-04-2009, 05:57 PM
That's an honor. I mean would you rather be known as a wuss on a team of cheaters (yeah, I talking about you, Tom Brady) or a "dirty" player who does his job and does everything a WR should do. He's gotten compliments from Bill Parcells, Jon Gruden and many others. Any coach or player would love to have him on their team.

pancake
11-04-2009, 06:05 PM
This is simple.

AFC North--Who is the dirtiest player?
Ravens said? Ward!

Bengals said? Ward!

Browns said? Kobe Bryant!-- SI said-No you idiots. This is football. Browns said- OH! Jack Lambert! SI said- No you idiots... THIS decade! Browns said- What? Cleveland has a football team again?

At which point, SI simply wrote in Ward and walked off.

:rofl: nice...

pancake
11-04-2009, 06:06 PM

...He's NO fan.

That dude needs smacked in the mouth for saying he is a fan. I'm a ward fan, so does that make me dirty? :chuckle:

pancake
11-04-2009, 06:07 PM

...He's NO fan.

That dude needs smacked in the mouth for saying he is a Pittsburgh fan. I'm a ward fan, so does that make me dirty? :chuckle:

nineball
11-04-2009, 06:10 PM
who ever in the nfl who voted hines the dirtest player are all c***s and should join the lingerie league!!!!

Carolina Steelers
11-04-2009, 07:41 PM
Troy was voted 9th on this list. This list is a sham 2 Steelers in the top 10 WOW gotta love it

SaskSteeler
11-04-2009, 08:34 PM
If you pay attention there are some of the top players in the league on the list, so maybe this is just a case of all the shitty players not being able to play with the big boys.

Angus Burgher
11-05-2009, 02:11 AM
This is such bullshit. Every single douchebag on the Baltimore Ravens defense is 10 times dirtier than Ward will ever be.

solardave
11-05-2009, 04:28 AM

It's funny when Hines or any other receiver catches the ball going across the middle they get hit from every angle imaginable.They even refer to them having to have their head on a swivel. Why does this not pertain to LB,Safeties,and Corners when it comes to blocking. Look around,it's a game of hitting.

Toughest Receiver-Yes
Dirty- Only if you're a whinny little sissy that just got punked.:tt04:

If you read the comments at the bottom there is one moron who claims to be a Steeler fan yet he says not only is Hines dirty but he calls him dispicable.

Yeah we need fans like him,if by chance you are on this forum (JUSTIN G) you are a douchebag. Go root for Oakland. They like to whine about the Immaculate Reception. You'll fit right in there.

SteelMember
11-05-2009, 09:35 AM
I'm a ward fan, so does that make me dirty? :chuckle:

Apparently a cheap shot artist, because of other players failure to be aware of their surroundings in a FOOTBALL game.

*tap on the shoulder* Excuse me sir, I will be attempting a block. Are you ready? :doh:

tunes4life
11-05-2009, 10:04 AM
AND I ALWAYS GET THE AWARD FOR THE MOST RESPECTFUL POSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:tt04::noidea::doh::applaudit::blah::hatsoff::sofu nny::tt02::tt04::tt::tt03::hug::drink::thumbsup::w ink02::toofunny:

tunes4life
11-05-2009, 10:05 AM
AND I ALWAYS GET THE AWARD FOR THE MOST RESPECTFUL POSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:tt04::noidea::doh::applaudit::blah::hatsoff::sofu nny::tt02::tt04::tt::tt03::hug::drink::thumbsup::w ink02::toofunny:

Nadroj 20
11-05-2009, 10:18 AM
Apparently a cheap shot artist, because of other players failure to be aware of their surroundings in a FOOTBALL game.

*tap on the shoulder* Excuse me sir, I will be attempting a block. Are you ready? :doh:

LOL, yea how can you be a dirty player when your doing your job? This is so stupid.

The NFL should make it a rule the blocker has to yell HERE I COME before hitting the person :doh:

There is no way in the world ward is the dirtiest player in the NFL, he just does his job the best :tt04: :tt04: :tt04:

truesteelerfan
11-05-2009, 11:36 AM
That reminds me of that one movie, where the QB upends a blitzing Defensive Lineman, and the coach is screaming for an unnecessary roughness call....The Ref looks at him and says......"On the Quarterback"?

Stupid idea calling him a dirty player, he just does his job better than anyone else in the league in his position.....Glad Hines won't let something stupid like this effect his job. Polomalu also made the list, so its just jealousy.

RoethlisBURGHer
11-05-2009, 11:48 AM
That reminds me of that one movie, where the QB upends a blitzing Defensive Lineman, and the coach is screaming for an unnecessary roughness call....The Ref looks at him and says......"On the Quarterback"?

Stupid idea calling him a dirty player, he just does his job better than anyone else in the league in his position.....Glad Hines won't let something stupid like this effect his job. Polomalu also made the list, so its just jealousy.

It's called Lombardi Trophy Envy! :rofl::tt03:

SteelCityMom
11-05-2009, 11:55 AM
I couldn't believe Troy made the list. They're quotes in the paper today were hilarious though.

"I beat Joey? Wow," Ward said, with a laugh. "How can I be the dirtiest player on the field -- a little, old wideout with no speed? I don't know whether to be happy or mad about it."

Said Polamalu when asked about his supposedly dirty play, "I always do my hair before the game."

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/s_651611.html

:sofunny:

:tt02::tt::tt03:

steelballs
11-05-2009, 12:49 PM
They can call Hines whatever they want, I'm just glad he's a Steeler.

Would you want Hines on your team? If most of those polled answered honestly they would most definitely answer yes.