PDA

View Full Version : Big Ben's House...

Big7Ben
01-22-2006, 07:50 PM
Well I found this website that is for Allegheny Assessments and I was trying to look up all the Steelers's houses.. I found Jerome Bettis.. he has a HUGE house.. and Big Ben.. Big Ben has a townhouse... I looked at my house and it was an older picture.. I was just wondering.. does Big Ben still live in that townhouse?

Reply to me if you want the link to the website..

GO HINES GO BUS GO BIG BEN GO BIG BEN GO TROY GO HEATH GO WILLIE GO HINES GO RANDEL EL! PITTSBURGH'S GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!!

clevestinks
01-22-2006, 07:53 PM
Heinz Field is Bens house!

Big7Ben
01-22-2006, 08:09 PM
haha yeah.. forgot that one! I really want to write him a letter.. anyone with an address to Heinz Field or his house would be awesome!

Eztarget
01-22-2006, 08:14 PM
Jerome = 30+ year old married veteran player, Ben = 23 year old single player.

It would make sense that Ben would still have a townhouse. Wait until a woman gets a hold of him. All us married guys know what happens! :love: Things that we don't understand like curtains living rooms, mudrooms, and other decoriations!

Sharkissle29
01-22-2006, 08:18 PM
haha yeah.. forgot that one! I really want to write him a letter.. anyone with an address to Heinz Field or his house would be awesome!
just curous, but what would u say in the letter? i'd like to know, bc i was thinkin about writing one, PM me if you'd like to keep it pvt

bangpow
01-28-2006, 08:50 AM
Wait until a woman gets a hold of him. All us married guys know what happens! :love: Things that we don't understand like curtains living rooms, mudrooms, and other decoriations!

See, I kind of like that stuff, though. It makes the house a little more liveable and comfortable. All I need is my man's room to put up my sports and video game stuff and she takes care of the decorations everywhere else. I'm cool with that.

clevestinks
01-29-2006, 12:41 PM
just curous, but what would u say in the letter? i'd like to know, bc i was thinkin about writing one, PM me if you'd like to keep it pvt
Start by saying " Thank You, Thank You< Thank You. And can i get a Super Bowl Ticket"

SteelCityMan786
01-29-2006, 02:12 PM
Heinz Field is Bens house!

Heniz Field Is The STEELERS HOUSE!

steelersfan4life786
03-12-2006, 06:50 PM
hey can i have that site

clevestinks
03-12-2006, 07:01 PM
When I saw an interview with Ben recently, he was at home and it looked like a condo/loft apartment?

Ambridge
03-12-2006, 07:31 PM
Start by saying " Thank You, Thank You< Thank You. And can i get a Super Bowl Ticket"

You forgot to ask for:

and could you please direct all the good looking, non-money grubbing hose hounds that you can't handle towards my general direction.

Thank You!

blackvelvet
03-15-2006, 08:11 PM
Actually, my friend at school tells me that Ben's getting a new house somewhere near our school.

siss
03-15-2006, 10:45 PM
Really? How does he know and what school?

SteelerDan43
03-15-2006, 11:28 PM
Its slightly scary you can get all this info right off the web

siss
03-16-2006, 09:52 AM
Slightly???
Imagine if your Big Ben.
IT would be REALLY scary if your Big Ben.

blackvelvet
03-19-2006, 11:52 AM
Really? How does he know and what school?

You probably wouldn't know of the town. It's off in the middle of nowhere in Butler County. it's near where Maddox lives, if that helps.

Anyway, she said she wasn't sure if he was moving there or not. She said Ben wasn't sure yet.

melroseplace
03-19-2006, 06:08 PM
You probably wouldn't know of the town. It's off in the middle of nowhere in Butler County. it's near where Maddox lives, if that helps.

Anyway, she said she wasn't sure if he was moving there or not. She said Ben wasn't sure yet.

I was excited when I found out where Tommy lives. I thought absolutely no one was from Butler except me lol

on a different note, I was wondering...so Tommy lives around here with his family, but then I heard just a few weeks after the Super Bowl he was in Texas. in the off season does he go to Texas while his wife stays here with his kids to go to school? what do guys with school-age kids do?

Stlrs4Life
03-19-2006, 07:12 PM
What is the link to the web site?

clevestinks
03-20-2006, 03:27 PM
Heniz Field Is The STEELERS HOUSE!
And since Ben is aSteeler, that would make it his house also, right????