PDA

View Full Version : Last chance for the Steelers

hardwork
01-22-2006, 07:27 PM
The Steelers only have one more chance to show their true colors and **** it up. They came close against the Colts, but now they only have the Super Bowl game left.

You have to wonder who the goat will be? Most likely either coach, or big Ben.

Suitanim
01-22-2006, 07:34 PM
Last chance for the retards who have been wrong every step of the way to go away before they have nothing left to be wrong about...

But, then again, you're a retard, so you don't know any better. Poor Bastard. At least the home they keep you in let's you have acces to a computer...

BIGBEN09
01-23-2006, 07:17 PM
What the hake... the steelers are ALSOME!!!!!!!!Now listenIf ya like Steelers Colts,Patriots,or Broncos.These are good teams everone else SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!:boxing:

tony hipchest
01-23-2006, 08:02 PM
The Steelers only have one more chance to show their true colors and **** it up. They came close against the Colts, but now they only have the Super Bowl game left.

steelers > patriots

you = sad

simple.

SteelCityMan786
01-23-2006, 08:18 PM
Hardwork the STEELERS will be playing getting a Super Bowl victory. Our True Colors is WINNING!

83-Steelers-43
01-23-2006, 10:44 PM
One word.................TOOL.

Sharkissle29
01-23-2006, 10:50 PM
One word.................TOOL.
agreed...he was doing hardwork without his hard-hat

BlacknGold Bleeder
01-23-2006, 10:53 PM
Why you want a goat?? Ain't no girls where you come from?? Steelers will roll !!!

Koopa
01-23-2006, 11:15 PM

damn i can't wait for the steelers to win so you can stop coming around just like you did when your "team" wasn't doing so good

DIESELMAN
01-24-2006, 07:45 AM

What the f***?Who let the retard in here?There ought to be a law.....I thought this was the place for people who know what the hell they're talkin about.......:helmet:

Ambridge
01-24-2006, 07:53 AM
hardwork-You are a "**** with Feet" for even posting this garbage.

drizze99
01-24-2006, 08:18 AM
Guys, why waste your time in this thread?

hardwork
01-24-2006, 08:21 AM
Since your ancient SB victories the Steelers have done nothing but blow it. That's not garbage, that's a fact. You can talk big all you want but you haven't done anything yet except embarrass the AFC. And the odds are you'll find another way to screw it up.

BlacknGold Bleeder
01-24-2006, 08:58 AM
Since your ancient SB victories the Steelers have done nothing but blow it. That's not garbage, that's a fact. You can talk big all you want but you haven't done anything yet except embarrass the AFC. And the odds are you'll find another way to screw it up.
:blah: :blah: :blah: :jerkit: Go play with your blow up! What has your PATS done lately, which is all you seem to care about, :poop:

Ambridge
01-24-2006, 09:36 AM

You're an Idiot Deluxe!!

Who's been talking big this season??
How have we embarrassed the AFC??
Losing one Superbowl doesn't constitute an embarrassment to the AFC and losing three AFCC games to the eventual Superbowl Champions two of which to your beloved Patriots isn't nothing to be ashamed of either.

I believe your Ass--hole and your mouth must have a hard time knowing which one is in control.

Go_Cats
01-24-2006, 10:52 AM

Good Posting.

Go_Cats
01-24-2006, 10:53 AM
You're an Idiot Deluxe!!

Who's been talking big this season??
How have we embarrassed the AFC??
Losing one Superbowl doesn't constitute an embarrassment to the AFC and losing three AFCC games to the eventual Superbowl Champions two of which to your beloved Patriots isn't nothing to be ashamed of either.

I believe your Ass--hole and your mouth must have a hard time knowing which one is in control.
Man thats not cool

SalukiSteelers
01-24-2006, 01:08 PM
Question for Go_Cats and hardwork: Don't your own teams have discussion boards? Why do you *******s feel the need to come in here and try to rain on the parade. I couldn't imagine going to a Pats or (I'm assuming) Bengals board and running smack on your teams when mine was eliminated. This Steelers envy you losers have is getting pretty old. Maybe Pittsburgh wins, maybe they lose, but that doesn't mean there's going to be a goat. Seattle is the only team in the NFL with 16 wins so they're not jobbers, unlike you two ****-ups.

Hope when you finally get laid you catch an STD...yours very and sincerely truly,
SalukiSteelers.

PS - Blow me.

83-Steelers-43
01-24-2006, 01:19 PM
Where were you before 2001 junior? The same morons that were sitting outside Fenway in 2000 crying about a curse are the same idiots that pretend they have been following the Patriots for the last two decades. Your a joke dude. Nobody takes your seriously. Your a leetch along for the ride.

It's amazing, you win three Super Bowls and you people don't know how to handle it. You make complete *******s out of yourselves. You give the very few "true" fans in your fanbase a bad name. It's people like you junior. I'm done responding to this thread. Your a joke. Take care. :sofunny:

Ambridge
01-24-2006, 02:51 PM
Man thats not cool

It's about as cool as you ageeing with "Dumbwork"

augustashark
01-24-2006, 03:11 PM

Holly cow! What a big mouth you are! What the hell is your problem, is your twat sore.....For the love man, get your head out of your ass and try to keep up! "Hardwork" I would say the last time you did harwork was when you pissed and it burnt so bad that you blacked out!!!! Watch out for those skanks!

Oh well keep it real hardwork, keep on hittin those skanks, maybe that will keep you busy for a while. At least till after the SB! Did you hear that noise "clap" "clap" "clap"!!!! Oh boy you might want to head to your closest clinic!!!! Which is right next door!!!!!

Fu**ing MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prosdo
01-24-2006, 03:13 PM
This thread just cracks me up.

Suitanim
01-24-2006, 03:14 PM
Pictures removed. Complaints from members. - Prosdo

clevestinks
01-24-2006, 03:21 PM
HW having a bad day? I`m surprised to see you starting shit! I`ll be looking forward to your apology after the SB

hardwork
01-24-2006, 03:37 PM
Surprised to see me starting shit? That's what the furnace is for. Furthermore, I'm the only one posting the truth on this thread. So far, you haven't won a thing. If you want to talk big after you win the SB, if you win the SB, be my guest. Right now though you're just another NFL team who has made it to the final two. WINNING it is another thing altogether.

:)

Steel - X
01-24-2006, 03:43 PM
Man this guy has been a member since Mar 2005 has 449 posts and by reading these last 2 I know why I ignore him. Carry on

hardwork
01-24-2006, 03:44 PM
I see suit gets his kicks from posting pictures of people with down syndrome. Somehow I'm not at all surprised.

Ambridge
01-24-2006, 04:00 PM
I see suit gets his kicks from posting pictures of people with down syndrome. Somehow I'm not at all surprised.

I'm surprised too!
Suit should have posted his pictures of people with "Dumbass Syndrome" instead.

Steel - X
01-24-2006, 04:01 PM
Those little green guys ar funny

Suitanim
01-24-2006, 05:00 PM

Please tell me you are joking? You are suddenly mister sensitive? How far will you play this charade out? Will you suddenly start posting material that's actually related to football, instead of the incessant, non-stop, irrelevant baby whining you've been annoying all of us with since your team lost in the playoffs?

hardwork
01-24-2006, 05:12 PM
Anybody that would post picture's of people with down syndrome as a source of ridicule is a creep. Further, your pathetic attempt to make light of it only shows just how astoundingly ignorant you are. If the managers in here have any decency they'll remove the offensive post.

Suitanim
01-24-2006, 05:22 PM
Anybody that would post picture's of people with down syndrome as a source of ridicule is a creep. Further, your pathetic attempt to make light of it only shows just how astoundingly ignorant you are. If the managers in here have any decency they'll remove the offensive post.

STFU. You come in here spewing your ignorant filth and question ME for calling you out and bashing you, then try to run behind mommies skirts when the heat gets turned up a little? I told you to go away, and I think you responded by making 3 more posts about me leaving an "s" out of the word loser...I'm sure after seeing that word applied to you so many times, you would be able to spell that one pretty good.

Why don't you just LEAVE???? You don't know much about football, don't like the Steelers, and are generally just an ignorant and unpleasant poor and sore loser.

Seriously, leave.

hardwork
01-24-2006, 05:29 PM
Posting pictures of people with down syndrome is turning up the heat? Man you're sad.

Suitanim
01-24-2006, 05:36 PM
Posting pictures of people with down syndrome is turning up the heat? Man you're sad.

You'd last about 10 seconds at a serious smack talking board...This one is tame.

Hey, I knew you were a p u s s y, I just didn't think you'd pull the sensitive card this fast and run to the mods.

It's okay...you suck at smack, and don't have much knowledge of football. Your ace was the Pats always winning, and you lost that one early. I mean, you ran 6-8 posts just on me leaving a letter out of a word...there were never enough bullets in your gun to begin with.

Will you leave now?

hardwork
01-24-2006, 05:47 PM
suits idea of smack: "will you leave now ?"

Suitanim
01-24-2006, 05:57 PM
suits idea of smack: "will you leave now ?"

TRUE smack is something you'd never be able to handle, since after I got a little mean you already cried to the mods to have the post deleted. Your response was very weak...posting nonsense about the Pats taking a SB off...didn't the Bronco's already expose that sham? Your team is out of the playoffs, so you can't use that tired shit anymore.

Actually, I'd prefer you hang around...as long as you keep your gloves up, and you don't cry for the mods to stop this, I'm allowed to beat the s h i t out of you for as long as you like...

43Hitman
01-24-2006, 06:07 PM

Dude your smack is weak as water. You wouldn't know football if it reached up and kicked you in the ass. So go climb back into your rotten ass Brady jock and take a big whiff. Smells like home doesn't it. We don't want any jelly-backed mofo's around here so come strong or stay in Brady's jock. Oh yeah, have the Patsies put in a handicap ramp and parking space for Bruschi yet?

Suitanim
01-24-2006, 06:18 PM
Oh yeah, have the Patsies put in a handicap ramp and parking space for Bruschi yet?

STOP IT! You'll offend sensibilities, and hardwork will cry...only pro-Patriots smack that is politically correct is tolerable. I don't want him running home to mommy!

http://www.acclaimimages.net/_gallery/_SM2/0006-0409-0113-3408_SM2.jpg

hardwork
01-24-2006, 06:44 PM
Suit, you can pretend all you want, but I repeat, only a creep would use pictures of people with down syndrome. But hey man you're just a moron. It couldn't be more obvious, every time you post you prove it. So, just keep posting.

RoethlisBURGHer
01-24-2006, 06:48 PM
Hardwork,I love how after your Pats lose you lose your Pats sig and avatar.Since they lost,are you no longer a fan...just like before 2001?

Suitanim
01-24-2006, 06:56 PM
Suit, you can pretend all you want, but I repeat, only a creep would use pictures of people with down syndrome. But hey man you're just a moron. It couldn't be more obvious, every time you post you prove it. So, just keep posting.

So I'm a "creep"? Okay, I'm a creep...are you bipolar? You talk a bunch of shit, and when you get owned you suddenly become Shaggy from Scooby-Doo? Moron is a different story...moron is some tough language(not really, but, for sake of owning you). Dictionary.com defines a moron as...

mo?ron http://cache.lexico.com/dictionary/graphics/AHD4/JPG/pron.jpg (https://secure.reference.com/premium/login.html?rd=2&u=http%3A%2F%2Fdictionary.reference.com%2Fsearch%3 Fq%3Dmoron) ( P ) Pronunciation Key (http://dictionary.reference.com/help/ahd4/pronkey.html) (m?rhttp://cache.lexico.com/dictionary/graphics/AHD4/GIF/prime.gifhttp://cache.lexico.com/dictionary/graphics/AHD4/GIF/obreve.gifnhttp://cache.lexico.com/dictionary/graphics/AHD4/GIF/lprime.gif, mhttp://cache.lexico.com/dictionary/graphics/AHD4/GIF/omacr.gifrhttp://cache.lexico.com/dictionary/graphics/AHD4/GIF/prime.gif-)
n.
A stupid person; a dolt.
Psychology. A person of mild mental retardation having a mental age of from 7 to 12 years and generally having communication and social skills enabling some degree of academic or vocational education. The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive.Just so we have this straight, it's okay for you, since you're a Pats fan, to call ME a retard, but it's offensive and wrong and I'm a creep for doing the same to you?

Dude...it's over...seriously, just say "I lost" and walk away. You are WAY out of your element here, and it becomes more and more apparent by post.

hardwork
01-24-2006, 06:59 PM
Hardwork,I love how after your Pats lose you lose your Pats sig and avatar.Since they lost,are you no longer a fan...just like before 2001?

I never had a sig or avatar, but don't let that bother you.

Say, you and suit must be lovers, he's not to sure which end is up either.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-24-2006, 07:06 PM
once again, a really stupid thread...if this was not in the BF it would be locked.

3 to be 4
01-24-2006, 07:22 PM
wow. i got to side with Suit on this one.

hardwork, there are serious,classy Patriot fans in the world who can talk intelligent football.

its posts like yours ,which offer up nothing and are intended only to harass, but all they do is reflect poorly on the Patriots and their fans. Knock it off please.

Suitanim
01-24-2006, 07:23 PM
I never had a sig or avatar, but don't let that bother you.

Say, you and suit must be lovers, he's not to sure which end is up either.

Are you insinuating that me and Roeth are gay, and insinuating it in a negative connotation! Gays, like retards, are people too, and I'm disgusted that you'd pl...oh f u c k this.

If I was a f u c king a s s h o l e like you, I'd cry baby tears and look for my mommy to fix this...but I'm not, so get the f u c k out of here loser! You have brought nothing, and still lost every battle. You have a sad life, and it's just gonna get worse. WHY do you still keep walking face first into my punches? Are you, for real, retarded?

Get outta here!

hardwork
01-24-2006, 07:26 PM
Had to look up moron did you suit? I'm not surprised.

Suitanim
01-24-2006, 07:32 PM
Had to look up moron did you suit? I'm not surprised.

Do you REALLY want to do this? You can't win...but I have a couple hours and a fridge full of beer.

Suitanim
01-24-2006, 07:35 PM
I mean, time counts...you want to try and smack me down in realtime? We can get a few people to time this, and see how quickly you can reply...it might be fun, but I want to bet that the loser is gone for at least 6 months...

Suitanim
01-24-2006, 07:38 PM
It's 8:35...I'm not gonna wait forever...I'll get Matt to moderate and time this. Give me an answer by 8:40. We just have a "smack off" and spelling and grammar will count (since you bagged on me for "loer")

Suitanim
01-24-2006, 07:43 PM
I can see you viewing the thread...why don't you, for once, put your money where your mouth is? The topic will be one we are both familiar with...2005 Pats vs 2005 Steelers. You get owned you go away for 6 months on a voluntary basis, I get owned and I'm gone for the same.

Suitanim
01-24-2006, 07:46 PM
Hardwork? Hardwork? Where are you? Why did you leave?

Sharkissle29
01-24-2006, 09:52 PM
Surprised to see me starting shit? That's what the furnace is for. Furthermore, I'm the only one posting the truth on this thread. So far, you haven't won a thing. If you want to talk big after you win the SB, if you win the SB, be my guest. Right now though you're just another NFL team who has made it to the final two. WINNING it is another thing altogether.

:)
we do already have something...an AFC championship trophy...their will be more hardware, just wait 2 weeks

CantStop85
01-24-2006, 09:59 PM
Can't we all just get along?

seahawksfan
01-25-2006, 01:02 AM
Can't we all just get along?

LOL. This is the Blast Furnace. It's supposed to be hot in here. Friction between opposing camps!

3 to be 4
01-25-2006, 05:33 AM
what if one camp is one bagel short of a dozen?

BlitzburghRockCity
01-25-2006, 06:43 AM
Yeah he's talking about you HW ! :chair: :grin:

and seahawksfan, the friction between opposing teams in the BF usually comes from the rival of that upcoming week like us and you guys ..but in HW's case he just cant seem to let anything go since his team lost earlier in the playoffs.

Steel - X
01-25-2006, 06:44 AM
This thread is many bagels short

steelersgirl86
01-25-2006, 07:49 AM
Hardwork you are pretty sad. :blah: Coming in here talking all kinds of shit that you have no idea about. I kinda feel bad for you though it is clear to see your jealousy. You only wish you were a Steelers Fan.....You wish you were a Steelers Fan and you wish you were going to the super bowl and that your season was not over so that you could still have something to look forward to. But you dont so instead in you come here because you have nothing else to do. Sad--real sad. But we wouldnt want you as a Steelers Fan you are not good enough to be one......So the more shit you talk the more we all see what a Jealous person you are....So keep it up run your jealous mouth just do us a favor and research what you are going to say before you say it.....

:sign06:

:sign10: :sign08: :sign04: :sign01:

:tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt:

hardwork
01-25-2006, 08:55 AM
Will the Steelers **** up again? Can they get through the big game without making some bonehead move? We shall see. I kinda doubt it.

Suitanim
01-25-2006, 09:29 AM
Will the Steelers **** up again? Can they get through the big game without making some bonehead move? We shall see. I kinda doubt it.

You are such a *****...you've lost what teeny tiny bit of credibility you might have had by running away and hiding when you were called out.

hardwork
01-25-2006, 09:34 AM
You are such a *****...you've lost what teeny tiny bit of credibility you might have had by running away and hiding when you were called out.

Speaking of bonehead.

Suitanim
01-25-2006, 09:40 AM
Speaking of bonehead.

Get the **** outta here, pansy...you were called out and you ran away.

hardwork
01-25-2006, 09:52 AM
Get the **** outta here, pansy...you were called out and you ran away.

Where suit comes from typing on the internet is being "called out". lol, my what a tough guy.

Suitanim
01-25-2006, 10:30 AM
Where suit comes from typing on the internet is being "called out". lol, my what a tough guy.

It is sad, ain't it...that you literally took one look at the challenge and bravely turned tail and scampered away like the little bitch you are...I'm sure you'd give the French a real run for their money when it comes to surrendering in a REAL fight.

hardwork
01-25-2006, 11:59 AM
It is sad, ain't it...that you literally took one look at the challenge and bravely turned tail and scampered away like the little bitch you are...I'm sure you'd give the French a real run for their money when it comes to surrendering in a REAL fight.

What are you 8 years old?

Suitanim
01-25-2006, 12:22 PM
What are you 8 years old?

Get the f u c k off this board.

hardwork
01-25-2006, 01:25 PM
What, no more pictures of people with down syndrome? How about some amputees? I bet you'd really get off making fun of them.

3 to be 4
01-25-2006, 05:32 PM
i love it when posters fight.

Suitanim
01-26-2006, 09:35 AM
i love it when posters fight.

I'm not fighting...if it was a fight, hardwork would have already run away. I'm just trying to get this human douchebag to stop polluting this board with his ignorant horseshit. I thought embarrasing him might do the trick, but no such luck...

hardwork
01-26-2006, 09:44 AM
I'm not fighting...if it was a fight, hardwork would have already run away. I'm just trying to get this human douchebag to stop polluting this board with his ignorant horseshit. I thought embarrasing him might do the trick, but no such luck...

Suitinut acting his age, 8.

Suitanim
01-26-2006, 09:50 AM
Suitinut acting his age, 8.

Is this like "loing"? We gonna have to hear this same weak-assed smack for 10 posts in a row?

I'm getting bored with smacking you around...

hardwork
01-26-2006, 10:01 AM
Is this like "loing"? We gonna have to hear this same weak-assed smack for 10 posts in a row?

I'm getting bored with smacking you around...

Suitinut has some personal problems. Car accidents, excessive drinking, lives alone, posts pictures of disabled people, obsessive/compulsive, and most likely suicidal. You'd like to tell him that these things will pass. You know, boost his morale a bit. But in suitinut's case I'm afraid they won't pass, without lots of medication anyway.

Suitanim
01-26-2006, 10:14 AM
Suitinut has some personal problems. Car accidents, excessive drinking, lives alone, posts pictures of disabled people, obsessive/compulsive, and most likely suicidal. You'd like to tell him that these things will pass. You know, boost his morale a bit. But in suitinut's case I'm afraid they won't pass, without lots of medication anyway.

Uh oh...another internet stalker reading through my past posts, not realizing the self effacing nature of them.

Car accident- Yes, I got ran into
Excessive drinking- a joke
Lives alone- I live with my girlfriend
Posts pictures of disabled people- Yes, I can be a big old meanie in the smack forum
OCD- Make up much bullshit lately?
Suicidal- See OCD

I think you've done enough around here to earn a banning, but it ain't my call. I'm going to do something I've never done before in my 8+ years of posting on MB's...I'm going to put your dumbass on ignore. I literally can feel IQ points being sucked out of my brain as I continue to respond to your stream of ignorant vomit. I see no upside to recognizing your posts. You have repeatedly shown an amost child-like lack of understanding of the game of football, demonstrate an almost bi-polar nature in your posts, and have done more back-peddling and double-speaking than 100 politicians. You contribute nothing of any value whatsoever to this board, so as of this post, you are officially ignored.

Congratulations, a s shole!

PS Since you are incredibly ignorant in the ways of the internet, "Ignore" means I can't see your posts, so there's really no sense responding to this in any way...not that any of your responses were ever worth a bucket of warm piss anyway.

hardwork
01-26-2006, 10:24 AM
Uh oh...another internet stalker reading through my past posts, not realizing the self effacing nature of them.

Car accident- Yes, I got ran into
Excessive drinking- a joke
Lives alone- I live with my girlfriend
Posts pictures of disabled people- Yes, I can be a big old meanie in the smack forum
OCD- Make up much bullshit lately?
Suicidal- See OCD

I think you've done enough around here to earn a banning, but it ain't my call. I'm going to do something I've never done before in my 8+ years of posting on MB's...I'm going to put your dumbass on ignore. I literally can feel IQ points being sucked out of my brain as I continue to respond to your stream of ignorant vomit. I see no upside to recognizing your posts. You have repeatedly shown an amost child-like lack of understanding of the game of football, demonstrate an almost bi-polar nature in your posts, and have done more back-peddling and double-speaking than 100 politicians. You contribute nothing of any value whatsoever to this board, so as of this post, you are officially ignored.

Congratulations, a s shole!

I see you felt compelled to answer the charges. Odd you would find a need to do so. This is just smack in here. Things like, you live alone, etc., are just standard fare, not meant to be taken literally and then defended. Hmmmmmm

SalukiSteelers
01-26-2006, 05:53 PM
Don't the Patsies have a site, hardwork?

SteelCityMan786
01-26-2006, 06:20 PM
Last chance for the retards who have been wrong every step of the way to go away before they have nothing left to be wrong about...

But, then again, you're a retard, so you don't know any better. Poor Bastard. At least the home they keep you in let's you have acces to a computer...

I am on the same page suit.

hardwork
01-26-2006, 06:37 PM
Don't the Patsies have a site, hardwork?

The Patsies? Never heard of 'em. Are they a Pittsburgh team of some kind?

SteelCityMan786
01-26-2006, 06:41 PM
The Patsies? Never heard of 'em. Are they a Pittsburgh team of some kind?

No We're Talking about your former champion Patriots.

hardwork
01-26-2006, 06:51 PM
No We're Talking about your former champion Patriots.

You figured that out all by yourself did you? Impressive.

SteelCityMan786
01-26-2006, 07:08 PM
You figured that out all by yourself did you? Impressive.

No I had help from my Steelers Family On This Board. OF COURSE I DID FIGURE THAT MYSELF. Man A Patriot with Problems. You forget our true colors are WINS!

hardwork
01-26-2006, 07:26 PM
OF COURSE I DID FIGURE THAT MYSELF.

Gee, really!?!

3 to be 4
01-26-2006, 08:35 PM
look at me everybody, im dancing, im dancing being funny...dont fight, look at me

Suitanim
01-26-2006, 08:43 PM
look at me everybody, im dancing, im dancing being funny...dont fight, look at me

You aren't quite bright enough or a sharp enough pencil to be calling me an attention w h o r e just yet, junior...I'M not the one hanging out at an opposing teams board trying to garner good favor from the "enemy".

Nice try, though...

SteelCityMan786
01-27-2006, 02:36 PM
Gee, really!?!

No I had help from my Steelers Family On This Board. OF COURSE I DID FIGURE THAT MYSELF. Man A Patriot with Problems. You forget our true colors are WINS!

You See That. That is my direct quote hardwork. You know the fatties board is waiting for ya why don't you just headover their.