PDA

View Full Version : game breakdown

Sharkissle29
01-22-2006, 07:35 PM
To start out, i would just like to say i didnt expect the complete domination like the steelers showed today. We learned Big Ben is a top QB in this league and he will be leading us to many more championships. The offense was clicking, Cedrick Wilson turned out to be a great accusation for us, even though he had doubters in the regular season.

I love willie parker to death, but im starting to think maybe he isnt the back of our future. As much as id like to say it, i cant lie to myself. One side of me says hes tiring out a bit bc this is his first real season of football in 4-5 years. But then the other side says hes just to small to break the tackle. Either way, he needs to be in a Steeler uniform bc hes a threat in other ways. (screen passes etc.)

Defense played outstanding, joey porter is flat out ridiculous with his pass rushing abilities. Ike Taylor, my boy, showed the potential he shows. Ike is going to be one dangerous player, and he will be resigned for next season.

Guys and girls, we've peaked at the right time!!!!

ps. it was nice to see nate washington get in there and have a nice big catch on 3rd down. i remember watching him in preseason and i love the abilities he holds. i hope hes on our everyday roster next season.

Interceptor
01-22-2006, 07:46 PM
Guys and girls, we've peaked at the right time!!!!

That seems to be KEY, no matter what the record as long as you get into the playoffs.

14dathum
01-22-2006, 08:26 PM
i also loved nate in preseason , thought we cut him . didnt think much of ced all year till now

tony hipchest
01-22-2006, 08:39 PM
willie parker has been a team guy and a roll player. now is bettis' time. without willie the bus wouldnt be rollin right now. the steelers is a balanced offense and both willie and bettis are splitting the load evenly and equally (jerome 15-39 willie 14-35). this is jeromes year and the future is in place for steelers rb's.

Sharkissle29
01-22-2006, 11:25 PM
willie parker has been a team guy and a roll player. now is bettis' time. without willie the bus wouldnt be rollin right now. the steelers is a balanced offense and both willie and bettis are splitting the load evenly and equally (jerome 15-39 willie 14-35). this is jeromes year and the future is in place for steelers rb's.
i dont know if u can say our future is in place for our RB's. i sure hope it is, but willie against a good run defense doesnt do a hole lot. i love willie do death, but im doubting him a little. i think he'll have a pretty good superbwol tho, seattles defense is nothing special