PDA

View Full Version : I Won't Be Able To Sleep Tonight

Man_Of_Steel
01-22-2006, 07:55 PM
Man it doesn't get any better than this! Being underdogs and beating the hell out of the opposition. This has been an exciting 3 weeks for all of us and man I could have cried after this victory, I was pretty emotional to get to teh Super Bowl again. Now the hard part will be trying to settle down for the night. I will be thinking about the Spr BL and if we win it all for JB. This is goign to be hell waiting 2 weeks for this game. I have a great feeling the way Ben has been playing that this team is destined to win it all. It's been too long since the last Spr BL victory, the suspense will be killing me. Anyways I also wanted to add that I watched the game at my mom and dads house in a little college town in Indiana PA, the college is IUP. After the game I had to go outside for some fresh air and I couldn't believe the hootering and hollering going on! Cars driving around with people waving their Terrible Towels, beeping their horns, I felt like I was near Pittsburgh, LOL. I think it's important for people to savor this moment because it doesn't come around every year.

So to all of the Steelers fans out there, make sure you take the time to take all of this in and enjoy every minute of it up to and through the Spr BL.

GO STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

buswreck
01-22-2006, 08:19 PM
Hey sleepy, enjoy it while you can. Shaun Alexander will run wild on draw plays on Pittsburgh's cheating defense.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-22-2006, 08:20 PM
Sleep.. what the hell is that !! I havent slept well in weeks !! :tt:

Sharkissle29
01-22-2006, 08:54 PM
Hey sleepy, enjoy it while you can. Shaun Alexander will run wild on draw plays on Pittsburgh's cheating defense.
oh look, you made a joke

SteelerzGirl
01-22-2006, 08:57 PM
Man it doesn't get any better than this! Being underdogs and beating the hell out of the opposition. This has been an exciting 3 weeks for all of us and man I could have cried after this victory, I was pretty emotional to get to teh Super Bowl again. Now the hard part will be trying to settle down for the night. I will be thinking about the Spr BL and if we win it all for JB. This is goign to be hell waiting 2 weeks for this game. I have a great feeling the way Ben has been playing that this team is destined to win it all. It's been too long since the last Spr BL victory, the suspense will be killing me. Anyways I also wanted to add that I watched the game at my mom and dads house in a little college town in Indiana PA, the college is IUP. After the game I had to go outside for some fresh air and I couldn't believe the hootering and hollering going on! Cars driving around with people waving their Terrible Towels, beeping their horns, I felt like I was near Pittsburgh, LOL. I think it's important for people to savor this moment because it doesn't come around every year.

So to all of the Steelers fans out there, make sure you take the time to take all of this in and enjoy every minute of it up to and through the Spr BL.

GO STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know exactly where that wild IUP is...(lol)! Only about 20 minutes from me. Steelers fans everywhere are whooping it up tonight! :bouncy:

FisherMOM
01-22-2006, 09:14 PM
Oh man... I have been saying this too since the end of the game.

I thought I had a hard time going to sleep LAST NIGHT???!!!

DANG!!!!!!!!! last night ain't got NOTHIN' on tonight!!! Go PITTSBURGH!!! WOOOOO!

Prosdo
01-22-2006, 09:16 PM
At first I thought I would be able to sleep, but I am so excited right now.

atrus20
01-22-2006, 10:19 PM
Hell I should be asleep right now! But I just can't leave this board tonight!!!

Get one for the BUS!!!! :tt:

BTW: IUP Marching Band 96-00 ;)

rickmastfan67
01-22-2006, 10:40 PM
Sleep? What's this thing called Sleep? lol. I know that I'm going to party tonight. :) :tt:

Ambridge
01-23-2006, 06:17 AM

Alexander better hope that gap between his front teeth doesn't get any wider or he might be mistaken for Michael Strahan.

Yeah! I slept like hell last night.........too much excitement and too much beer.

Go Steelers!! :tt: :tt:

clevestinks
01-23-2006, 02:50 PM
Someone is dilusional! or just play friggin stupid

Sleep is overrated. We are going to the big Dance

SteelerFanInCA
01-23-2006, 03:28 PM
And the first idiot seagull fan has introduced himslef to the mix. Keep the excitement going alway through Super Bowl 40

Man_Of_Steel
01-23-2006, 04:12 PM
I know exactly where that wild IUP is...(lol)! Only about 20 minutes from me. Steelers fans everywhere are whooping it up tonight! :bouncy:

So where are you at? I would crap my pants if I knew who you we're, LOL.

Oh, and as predicted, I didn't sleep very good at all last night. I kept waking up, tossing, turning, LOL. 7am came waaaay to fast. I hope to do better tonight I get to sleep in a little bit tomorrow.

SteelerzGirl
01-23-2006, 06:28 PM
I live in Ebensburg. I hope you get a decent night's rest tonight. I hope I do, too. I was so wound up last night, I didn't get much sleep either, but at least I didn't go into work this morning. We got a very bad ice storm here last night and everything was a sheet of ice, so I didn't go in because I didn't want to take the chance driving 30 minutes to work in J-town. I took a nap mid-afternoon, but I'm still wiped out from the game, as well as all the pre-game and post-game festivities...(lol).

Man_Of_Steel
01-23-2006, 07:44 PM
Okay, your a pretty decent ways away then, I wouldn't know you, LOL. I already took a short nap this evening, that helped a little bit. I should be better tomorrow. Its all good. :D