PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Denver Monday night?

steelergirlinaz
11-06-2009, 10:48 PM
I am going to be in Denver with friends for the Monday nights game. I am the only Steeler fan in the group.

Is anyone gonna be there? Is there any type of tailgating at Stadium up there?
Probably too darn cold...saw the forecast bbbrrrrrr!

I understand the train is best way there, I am hoping to hear from someone here that is there or going.

Thanks!!

COSteelerfan
11-07-2009, 09:10 PM
well, there will be plenty of tailgating at the stadium. im meeting some friends and they are bringing a huge grill that tows behind a truck. and there will be tons of steeler fans too!
I went to the AFCCG in denver and went into a denny's close to the stadium before the game and out of all the people in there 80% were steeler fans :)

steelergirlinaz
11-08-2009, 12:26 PM
Thanks for the reply! I am going to look around for some tailgater fans. Making sure we get there early. Is the train the way to go? I rented a car but people are saying parking is ridiculous..any thoughts?

COSteelerfan
11-08-2009, 03:27 PM
the times ive gone to games i have parked closer to the Pepsi center than Invesco because I dont want to pay too much for parking. I also want to have my vehicle not too far away because it looks like it will be cold and i want to have plenty of clothes etc available in my car.
someone that lives in denver might have better insight on the train for you.

steelergirlinaz
11-08-2009, 04:56 PM
Found out at a sports bar today that the bus is the deal. I will definitely do that...right to the stadium. Also, there are bunches of Steeler fans in my hotel yiippeee!! We're travelling to park and ride together. Thanks for your info!

Bigbro6785
11-08-2009, 11:13 PM
Me and my gf came to Denver from el paso Texas for the game. Can't wait. Anyone have a tailgate we can join???

1fastprototype
11-09-2009, 08:45 AM
Me and my gf came to Denver from el paso Texas for the game. Can't wait. Anyone have a tailgate we can join???

I drove in from Chicago and taking three others to the game. I brought my truck with the whole back filled with grill and food. You are more than welcome to come and tailgate with us. The name is Jeff cell 815-405-2645 I will be there at least 4 hours before game.:tt04:

steelergirlinaz
11-10-2009, 01:55 AM
I drove in from Chicago and taking three others to the game. I brought my truck with the whole back filled with grill and food. You are more than welcome to come and tailgate with us. The name is Jeff cell 815-405-2645 I will be there at least 4 hours before game.:tt04:

Woo Hoo!!! Super game!! good times!

Wow what a great time!! Thank you thank you thank you Jeff for your hospitality at your tailgate. You and your friends are very nice!

My friends from Boise and I (from Phoenix) had a good time.:tt03:

Cheers!

1fastprototype
11-11-2009, 11:38 AM
Glad everyone had fun and enjoyed the food. Now I am putting together the plans for the bungholes and the kc game. :tt:

Bigbro6785
11-11-2009, 11:35 PM
Yes thank you Jeff! Had a blast at my first steelers game. I can't wait to go to another one!