PDA

View Full Version : Who I Like, Steelers at Denver

mesaSteeler
11-06-2009, 11:04 PM
NFL from the sidelines

After hobnobbing around the NFL in the press boxes and sidelines, sports reporter Dale Lolley will let you know the insider scoop.
http://nflfromthesidelines.blogspot.com/

Who I Like, Steelers at Denver

This one really isn't as difficult as many would think.

The Steelers are 2 1/2 or three-point favorites against the Broncos, depending on what service you use.

But Pittsburgh's offense is way more dynamic than Denver's and that should be the difference.

The Steelers will get after Kyle Orton and force him to make those quick short throws that really aren't going to hurt Pittsburgh.

Playing this game in Denver will keep it reasonably close, but the road team will win it in the end, take Pittsburgh, 20-16.

Lawrence Timmons and Travis Kirschke still have not practiced this week. That's no surprise for Kirschke, who has a slight tear in his calf. But Timmons will need to practice Saturday if he's to play in Denver

Posted by Dale Lolley at 6:24 PM 0 comments Links to this post

Shoes
11-06-2009, 11:07 PM
I'm getting a strong feeling that Kyle Orton is going to be eating earth worms Monday night :chuckle:

stb_steeler
11-07-2009, 12:38 AM
More like exposed to yet another tuff Defense for the second week.:thumbsup:

steelerdave1969
11-07-2009, 07:19 AM
The Broncos will learn alot about their team on monday night against another formadible foe in the Steelers. The Steelers need to win this game in a bad way, the Bengals face the Ravens on sunday which they have beaten already once earlier this season and the Steelers really need a Ravens win and a win on monday night vs the Broncos to set up a rematch with the overrated Bungals. But also the Steelers need this win in case them and the Broncos end up being tied for homefield in the playoffs if they meet, cause we dont want to be without Ryan Clark in a playoff game in Denver later.
Steelers 23
Broncos 14

Bengals 21
Ravens 30

stillers4me
11-07-2009, 07:33 AM
All of the guys I heard on Serius yesterday pick us by at least 10 points.

Galax Steeler
11-08-2009, 06:27 AM
All of the guys I heard on Serius yesterday pick us by at least 10 points.

I hope all of those guys on Serius are correct.:tt04:

solardave
11-08-2009, 07:37 AM
The Broncos will learn alot about their team on monday night against another formadible foe in the Steelers. The Steelers need to win this game in a bad way, the Bengals face the Ravens on sunday which they have beaten already once earlier this season and the Steelers really need a Ravens win and a win on monday night vs the Broncos to set up a rematch with the overrated Bungals. But also the Steelers need this win in case them and the Broncos end up being tied for homefield in the playoffs if they meet, cause we dont want to be without Ryan Clark in a playoff game in Denver later.
Steelers 23
Broncos 14

Bengals 21
Ravens 30

It might be a little early to talk about home field advantage but your right what needs to happen. I believe the Rats win against the Bungals and we beat the Broncos. We then beat the Bungals at home and we stay on top the rest of the season. I think home field will be between us,Colts,maybe Patriots if they get real lucky. ( by that I mean find a way to cheat or get the refs to do it for them)

mesaSteeler
11-08-2009, 08:36 AM
See, http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?p=695304&posted=1#post695304 , if you are interested in a video from CBS Sports breaking down the game.

markymarc
11-08-2009, 12:16 PM
Dale Lolley is right :tt02: