PDA

View Full Version : Wow Sterling Sharpe and friends had nothing but praise for the Steelers on Playbook

GridironWarrior
11-07-2009, 11:54 AM
They even said they love Max Starks and all 3 picked the Steelers to win. I'm quite surprised.

Venom
11-07-2009, 12:01 PM
I cant listen to Sterling Sharp . When he was a player , he never wanted to talk to the media . Now hes in the media and wants to talk to players . Hypocrite if I ever saw one . But his brother Shannon , well , thats a different story , He's great to listen to .

Steelboy84
11-07-2009, 12:10 PM
Sterling Sharpe showing love to Pittsburgh?

*jawdropped*

El-Gonzo Jackson
11-07-2009, 12:46 PM
I cant listen to Sterling Sharp . When he was a player , he never wanted to talk to the media . Now hes in the media and wants to talk to players . Hypocrite if I ever saw one . But his brother Shannon , well , thats a different story , He's great to listen to .

And I am the other way. Shannon Sharpe is just loud and obnoxious with very little interesting information given. Sterling Sharpe on the other hand offers insightful analysis.

tube517
11-07-2009, 01:43 PM
Me too.

I can't stand horse face Shannon. Sterling is tolerable.

And I am the other way. Shannon Sharpe is just loud and obnoxious with very little interesting information given. Sterling Sharpe on the other hand offers insightful analysis.

El-Gonzo Jackson
11-07-2009, 01:54 PM
Me too.

Yeah, the worst was when he was with the Ravens at the Super Bowl and defending Ray Lewis not talking about going from orange jumpsuit to the SB in one season. At least that is what I thought he said,... because most of the time it sounds like Shannon Sharpe has a mouth full of margarine when talking.

solardave
11-07-2009, 04:43 PM
Me too.

They're both legends in their own minds. I don't like either one of them.

AllD
11-07-2009, 05:20 PM
They're both legends in their own minds. I don't like either one of them.

Shannon is a mush mouth and he broadcasts on radio! Seabiscuit is still upset he wasn't voted into the HOF.

wootawnee
11-07-2009, 07:09 PM
That is the same way other teams fans feel about Lynn Swann and Hines Ward.....

devilsdancefloor
11-07-2009, 07:30 PM
Sterling i can stand because he does talk some football on the other hand shannon i am still waiting for cowher to smack him in the back of the head

OneForTheToe
11-07-2009, 07:37 PM
Actually playbook is a very good show. Anybody that doesn't think Ben's pump fakes are a weapon should watch Mike Mayock break down the Steelers'/ Titans' game from this year. Mike pointed out at least four times where Ben's pump fake made the saftey/linebacker squat for a millisecond, which was just enough time for the receiver to get open. Even though some of the personalities on the show are annoying (Brian NoBallsdinger and Joe Theeeeesman) it is still very informative.

SteelC7
11-07-2009, 08:02 PM
unbelievable, they were actually saying good stuff about the steelers. they even mentioned heath

Angus Burgher
11-08-2009, 01:59 AM
Yeah, Playbook is a pretty good show... I usually like Sterling and Mayock. Ballfinger gets on my nerves though... although that may be just because of his freaky deformity. Every time I see that hand, I cringe.

steelwalls
11-08-2009, 02:04 AM
Well...I'll be a puppy with 2 peters....a show actually said something good about the Steelers.

HometownGal
11-08-2009, 07:49 AM

Couldn't agree more. Shannon is a blubbering blithering idiot who traveled to Oz to get a brain while Sterling is well spoken, football savvy and uses the smarts he was blessed with.

Texasteel
11-08-2009, 08:21 AM
Couldn't agree more. Shannon is a blubbering blithering idiot who traveled to Oz to get a brain while Sterling is well spoken, football savvy and uses the smarts he was blessed with.

This will make 3 votes for that statment.

madtowndrunkard
11-08-2009, 09:32 AM
They are just trying to rally their Broncos. By picking the Steelers they see it as motivation to beat us. Any former player who's not played for the Steelers, hates the steelers. Jealousy is a powerful thing.

markymarc
11-08-2009, 11:36 AM
Very amazing considering a few weeks ago they weren't talking good about the Steelers. Good to see they came back to reality. I actually enjoy Shannon Sharpe because he speaks how it is! I don't care for Sterling Sharpe at all because he normally hates on the Steelers. At least Shannon talks well about the Steelers most of the time.