PDA

View Full Version : You Know Who You Are

HometownGal
11-07-2009, 03:36 PM
You are a vicious, classless, heartless vile piece of TRASH. What goes around comes around with a fury and one day, that bad karma is going to destroy you. Count on it.

X-Terminator
11-07-2009, 03:45 PM
Let me be the first to second this. I've never encountered anyone in my life as sick and twisted as you, and you deserve any and every horrible thing you get, you piece of human filth!

MACH1
11-07-2009, 04:11 PM
Huh?

devilsdancefloor
11-07-2009, 04:16 PM
what? i hope things re ok

BlastFurnace
11-07-2009, 04:21 PM
?????????

I hope you're ok HTG. I'm mad at whoever hurt you.

Nadroj 20
11-07-2009, 04:27 PM
Whats wrong guys?

theplatypus
11-07-2009, 04:39 PM
my interest is piqued

GoSlash27
11-07-2009, 04:41 PM
^ Likewise. What's up, hun?

beSteelmyheart
11-07-2009, 05:00 PM
A woman scorned? :popcorn:

BlastFurnace
11-07-2009, 05:20 PM

It's not that.

X-Terminator
11-07-2009, 05:31 PM

Don't exactly know what you mean by this post, but let's just say that some people have ZERO shame and take shit WAY too effing far. And that's all I'm going to say about it.

MACH1
11-07-2009, 05:35 PM
It wasn't tims tiny lumber was it?

beSteelmyheart
11-07-2009, 07:04 PM

I want to post my public apology for this comment....To Hometown Gal & to the ohe other members of the forum who have been involved with this, I'm sorry. I should have kept my mouth shut if I didn't know what was going on.

Texasteel
11-07-2009, 07:19 PM
It hard for me to believe there are people that are so void on the most basic of human compassion and decency. This person is total laking in any kind of human feelings other that self obsession. This mindless soulless creature is not human. HTG, I am sorry you had to be put through this. God Bless You.

fansince'76
11-07-2009, 07:57 PM
I already let the lowlife POS know exactly how I felt about them in my ban comment to them, in very colorful language. That being said, if that individual reads this, just know that you'll get yours at some point, and you'll deserve every bit of it when it happens, you callous, heartless, sorry excuse for a human being.

GBMelBlount
11-07-2009, 08:02 PM
Sounds like Gary just took out the "trash".

tony hipchest
11-07-2009, 08:21 PM
damn! i wonder what Preacher said/did. :confused:

HTG, ive only witnessed that contempt for 1 person (a certain british wanker) and i hope nobody is getting personal like that with you again. nothing that goes on at SF is worth those types of personal attacks from or towards anyone.

i certainly hope it wasnt someone known more personal outside our cyber community. :hug:

screw them. :upyours:

(oh and j/k preach...)

GoSlash27
11-07-2009, 08:32 PM
/me is still wondering what happened (nobody messes with HTG) :mad:

Christian Snyder
11-07-2009, 08:39 PM
What happened and who did it???:mad:

Preacher
11-08-2009, 12:18 AM
damn! i wonder what Preacher said/did. :confused:

HTG, ive only witnessed that contempt for 1 person (a certain british wanker) and i hope nobody is getting personal like that with you again. nothing that goes on at SF is worth those types of personal attacks from or towards anyone.

i certainly hope it wasnt someone known more personal outside our cyber community. :hug:

screw them. :upyours:

(oh and j/k preach...)

:chuckle:

I know. No prob.

And Cheppy... ahem... maybe you should find out before passing judgment? For all you know, this could be a very un-dramatic way of dealing with something much more serious.

HometownGal
11-08-2009, 08:29 AM
I want to post my public apology for this comment....To Hometown Gal & to the ohe other members of the forum who have been involved with this, I'm sorry. I should have kept my mouth shut if I didn't know what was going on.

It's OK, hon. You didn't know the entire history behind this psycho. :screwy:

All I can say is - karma is a bitch and this person will get it one day in spades.

Nadroj 20
11-08-2009, 11:54 AM
Can we know who it was then? Just interested lol

tony hipchest
11-08-2009, 12:01 PM
being that no current members have recently been banned, and no threads have been removed or had posts deleted, it was probably a chin blast from the past trying to make a re-entry.

its probably best to let a dead dog lie, rotting in the sun, rather than resurrect them and give them the attention they so desperately need, and have lacked, all of their pathetic loser life.

Preacher
11-08-2009, 12:05 PM
being that no current members have recently been banned, and no threads have been removed or had posts deleted, it was probably a chin blast from the past trying to make a re-entry.

its probably best to let a dead dog lie, rotting in the sun, rather than resurrect them and give them the attention they so desperately need, and have lacked, all of their pathetic loser life.

For the first time in I don't know how long... I completely agree with you without reservation! :chuckle:

MACH1
11-08-2009, 12:26 PM

:thumbsup: You sir are right!