PDA

View Full Version : Another Central Florida Fan

SteelerRose
01-22-2006, 10:44 PM
Howdy all!!

Wow, what a game. Thank goodness not a heart stopper like last week. Enjoyed shutting down the 7 (yes 7) Denver fans, that had the balls to come to the resturant where we were. They won't make that mistake again. We watched the game from our usual hangout, and what a crowd. What a game!

My name is Brooke, I'm a 28 yr old mom of two beautiful little girls. I'm originally from a little town about 60 minutes north of Pittsburgh. Was raised a Steelers & Pirates fan, back then I was more into baseball and went to the games, but after I moved to Florida, and got older, started actually following football and my beloved Steelers. Been faithfully watching every game I could see for 10+ years. :)

Glad to be on here, I've been lurking for a few days, and decided to come out of the woodwork. I hope all of you are enjoying the victory. If any of you are lucky enough to get to the Super Bowl, you the man (or woman)!!

Brooke

BlacknGold Bleeder
01-22-2006, 10:49 PM
Welcome !! It's time to get out of the woodwork and get on the BUS!!! We are going LARGE to the SUPER BOWL!!!!

Koopa
01-22-2006, 10:54 PM
welcome to SF, hope you enjoy it here

SteelerFanatic1
01-22-2006, 11:13 PM
Hey good to know there are more western pennsylvanians dahn here. Im from 30 miles north of pittsburgh. currently in central florida GO STEELERS!

Prosdo
01-23-2006, 02:18 AM
Hi Rose. Welcome to SF! Enjoy!

SteelerzGirl
01-23-2006, 08:27 AM
Welcome to Steelers Fever, Brooke! GO STEELERS! :bouncy:

SteelerFanInATL
01-23-2006, 10:52 AM
Welcome to the best fan site on the internet. Enjoy!!

beSteelmyheart
01-23-2006, 08:24 PM
Welcome, Brooke!
You didn't say what town you were from- I'm from a little town maybe about 30 mi. NE of Pittsburgh. It's good to see the Central Floridian transplants on the board!

SteelerRose
01-23-2006, 09:11 PM
Welcome, Brooke!
You didn't say what town you were from- I'm from a little town maybe about 30 mi. NE of Pittsburgh. It's good to see the Central Floridian transplants on the board!

I'm from the VERY tiny town of Fombell. Its in between Zelie & Ellwood City. I still have family in Ellwood, Cranberry, Beaver, and a ton of family in the panhandle of WV.

There are a TON of us fans down here in Florida. Its a second Steeler Nation. :)

Brooke

SteelCityMan786
01-23-2006, 09:21 PM
Welcome To The Top Fan Site On The Net SteelersFever.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-23-2006, 09:53 PM
Welcome to SF.. Enjoy the Ride :tt:

SteelCityMan786
01-24-2006, 05:18 PM
Welcome To SF Man. RIDE THE BUS!

beSteelmyheart
01-24-2006, 08:42 PM
I'm from the VERY tiny town of Fombell. Its in between Zelie & Ellwood City. I still have family in Ellwood, Cranberry, Beaver, and a ton of family in the panhandle of WV.

There are a TON of us fans down here in Florida. Its a second Steeler Nation. :)

Brooke

That's waaay over there. I'm from Vandergrift, near Leechburgh/Apollo, & New Kensington.