PDA

View Full Version : Call Of Duty : Modern Warfare 2

XxKnightxX
11-08-2009, 05:03 AM
Whos getting it? I know I am, well I already got it on Friday and been playing it. The game is Amazing. Very Very good campaign, i have yet to touch the online multiplayer but I can tell you the game is awesome.

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-09-2009, 08:51 AM
Whos getting it? I know I am, well I already got it on Friday and been playing it. The game is Amazing. Very Very good campaign, i have yet to touch the online multiplayer but I can tell you the game is awesome.

Bought it for my son, He gets it tomorrow.

pittsburghp8baller
11-09-2009, 09:20 AM

Id stay away from multiplayer till tommorrow, i heard that they plan on reseting all rankings tonight before the game releases. Supposedly some illegal copies have been popping up and so they dont get a head start they are suppose to be reseting them and if they catch you they are gonna lock your xbox account

Pittsburghfan
11-09-2009, 05:35 PM
I have it pre ordered but can't pick it up until around 5 tomorrow. Anyone on xbox live want to play?

Preacher
11-09-2009, 06:07 PM
I am getting in for Christmas I believe...

Beware of the game.. its not for kids... Just look at what is in the box for the "war at home" edition

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y139/rain3dfx/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2-war-a.jpg

:chuckle:

Pittsky
11-09-2009, 06:27 PM
im buying it... my xbox id is GOSTEELERS88

Franco32Harris
11-09-2009, 08:07 PM
I plan on picking this up at midnight after the Steelers game hopefully I head to gamestop in a good mood :tt02:

pittsburghp8baller
11-10-2009, 11:51 AM
my GT is BiG MuRF 5822, im about to get on right now if anyone wants to play hit me up.

This game is def more adult themed, when i started the campaign it told me there is a part which some people might find offensive and whether or not i want it in the campaign mode or not. I wont ruin it but i can really see how people are having a problem with this. Not something you really want to be put in a video game, especially with whats going on in the world.

steelpride12
11-10-2009, 11:44 PM
Just picked up the game today around noon and love it! I play on the PS3 and play online so if anyone wants to hit me up my PSN is steelpride12

XxKnightxX
11-11-2009, 07:04 PM
My Xbox gamertag is xxknightxx55 and my psn is xknightx55, feel free to send me invites i got it for both systems, currently playing it more on the xbox.

I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold
11-12-2009, 06:13 AM
Got it, loving it so far. Heard the campaign is pretty short, which is a bummer.

I wont spoil the story, but a few parts had me kind of uneasy and a particular level really struck pretty deep.

It shouldn't take a game to do this, but that particular level makes it clear that we are very lucky that we usually take the war to the fight to them, not vice versa.

steelersfanman92
11-12-2009, 06:24 AM
I just got it for 360 and it is awsome. GT: steelersfanman2

pittsburghp8baller
11-12-2009, 07:10 AM
Got it, loving it so far. Heard the campaign is pretty short, which is a bummer.

I wont spoil the story, but a few parts had me kind of uneasy and a particular level really struck pretty deep.

It shouldn't take a game to do this, but that particular level makes it clear that we are very lucky that we usually take the war to the fight to them, not vice versa.

i didnt think it would hit me the way it did, i didnt participate in it until i had too. I will say that it gave me motivation to finish the campaign and get back at that guy

TXSteelerFan
11-13-2009, 03:35 PM
My xbox live id is "o Ace o5 o"... Send me an invite if you want to play. Shoot me a quick message with your friend request and put like Steeler Nation so I know where you are coming from!

43Hitman
11-13-2009, 04:09 PM
i didnt think it would hit me the way it did, i didnt participate in it until i had too. I will say that it gave me motivation to finish the campaign and get back at that guy

I got the PC version and it gave you an option to skip this level. I had already heard about and saw a video before it got taken down, so I knew to skip it. Pretty disturbing to say the least, and I felt was totally unnecessary.

SteelerEmpire
11-13-2009, 05:50 PM
Will be getting it in December..... had the 1st version..... was pretty good. I am "really " waiting for the 2nd "Black Ops" to come out.... Have not seen a game with special effects and a set up quite as cool as that one.... but Modern Warfare 2 is pretty good.... But I "highly " recommend picking up Black Ops 2 whenever it comes out.....

Alcoholic Zebra
12-29-2009, 05:09 PM
First, not a Steelers fan. I'm coming from the ExtremeSkins board (Redskins). We've got a sizable thread about this game, and have started playing together most nights.

What we wanna do is play against other NFL fan communities. Such as you guys, the Cowboys, Ravens, etc. It'd be pretty cool to get some matches going against each other. We've got enough guys to do 360 easily, and I think the PS3 contingent is starting to shape up, so either way we're good.

I'm hoping you guys either already do, or will in the future start playing together so we can face off against each other.

Preacher
01-02-2010, 06:50 AM
OK..

Got it for Christmas, opened it up a day or two afterwards. Finished it tonight.

I have to admit, I liked COD, World at war better.

fat4jc
01-09-2010, 01:04 PM
I also got this for Christmas. My friend has his gamertag saved on my 360, anyone know how to get the 2 gamertags BOTH to work online multiplayer? After fooling with it for 20-30 mins, I don't think you can. Oh well. Great game.

steelerdude15
01-09-2010, 03:27 PM
Steelerdude15 is my xbox account. If anyone wants to play, send me a friend request with a message saying your from the website. I don't play xbox much though haha. I will say this though.... i hate campers!