PDA

View Full Version : Which team in the AFC North do you hate the most?

Steelboy84
11-08-2009, 09:53 AM
I'm just wondering who everyone hates the most.

It would be easy to say "I hate them all equally", but come on now. There has to be that one team you despise more than the rest.

:mad:

HometownGal
11-08-2009, 10:00 AM
I don't hate the Browns - I pity them. I don't hate the Bungles as a whole - I dislike a couple of their players and their HC. The Rats live up to their "pet name" and though they have a couple of players I actually respect (i.e. Flacco, Reed), on the whole, I think they're a bunch of pompous jagoffs who act like they're da shit because they won ONE Super Bowl almost a decade ago. :jerkit:

GoSlash27
11-08-2009, 10:02 AM
Definitely the Ravens. Prison work-release program in purple tights.
Plus they have male cheerleaders. :chuckle:

devilsdancefloor
11-08-2009, 10:02 AM
All the above. :tt04::tt04: but the rats the most

Steelboy84
11-08-2009, 10:06 AM
I don't hate the Browns - I pity them. I don't hate the Bungles as a whole - I dislike a couple of their players and their HC. The Rats live up to their "pet name" and though they have a couple of players I actually respect (i.e. Flacco, Reed), on the whole, I think they're a bunch of pompous jagoffs who act like they're da shit because they won ONE Super Bowl almost a decade ago. :jerkit:

And people are on the Ravens n*ts every year. Every year they're the "sexy pick" to win the AFC North.

Not only have we won the division 5 TIMES this decade, we have 2 SB titles to show for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baltimore has only won it TWICE this decade, yet they're the "best" every damn year.

Its okay though. Pittsburgh always plays their best when under the radar. We weren't picked to win it all in 2005-06 OR 2008-09. Keep up the great work analysts.

:tt03: :drink: :thumbsup: :applaudit: :tt02:

Crow-Magnon
11-08-2009, 10:33 AM
This poll has a major flaw. There are four teams in the AFCN, not three. :flap:

I can't hate the Browns. They are too pitiful to hate. And the same can pretty much be said for the Bengals. They have a decent year every now and then, but mostly they are in the basement, too.

HometownGal
11-08-2009, 10:41 AM
Plus they have male cheerleaders. :chuckle:

Oh that's right. Guess they get a wee redemption from me for that. :applaudit: :banana:

Steelboy84
11-08-2009, 11:14 AM

I can't hate the Browns. They are too pitiful to hate. And the same can pretty much be said for the Bengals. They have a decent year every now and then, but mostly they are in the basement, too.

I'm pretty sure everyone knew what I meant. (see other responses)

Crow-Magnon
11-08-2009, 11:38 AM
I'm pretty sure everyone knew what I meant. (see other responses)

Oh, trust me. I'm sure, too! :toofunny:

GoSlash27
11-08-2009, 12:04 PM
As much as I hate the Ravens, I can't imagine going to the trouble of joining a Raven board just to remind them of it 480 times! :chuckle:

RoethlisBURGHer
11-08-2009, 12:46 PM
Baltimore.

They stole the Browns, and the rivalry has not been the same since.

Oh yeah, Ray Lewis is the face of their franchise.

devilsdancefloor
11-08-2009, 12:53 PM

ok you are right major flaw! there is only one team and that is the steelers:tt04::flap:

Steeler in Carolina
11-08-2009, 01:31 PM
Definitely the ratbirds.

Edman
11-08-2009, 02:10 PM
Baltimore.

They destroyed the Steelers/Browns rivalry.
Curse Irsay, but praise Modell.
Ray Lewis is the face of their franchise, and we all know how much of a douche he is.
I hate purple.

Cincy fits in right there with them, but they're only good for a miracle season every now and then, then they go right on back to crap again. I only hate Cincy from a fan standpoint for their ****roach mentality and retarded chant. As far as the team, they aren't as douche-y as they were in 2005. I give them credit for that. Of course, that may change next week.

The Browns suck too hard to be hated.

Indo
11-08-2009, 03:04 PM
Baltimore.

They destroyed the Steelers/Browns rivalry.
Curse Irsay, but praise Modell.
Ray Lewis is the face of their franchise, and we all know how much of a douche he is.
I hate purple.

Cincy fits in right there with them, but they're only good for a miracle season every now and then, then they go right on back to crap again. I only hate Cincy from a fan standpoint for their ****roach mentality and retarded chant. As far as the team, they aren't as douche-y as they were in 2005. I give them credit for that. Of course, that may change next week.

The Browns suck too hard to be hated.

:iagree:

sharkweek
11-08-2009, 04:31 PM
Bengals, but I live in Cinci so that obviously has some influence

Angus Burgher
11-08-2009, 09:28 PM
The Ravens, unquestionably. There are so many reasons to hate that team that it would take hours to list them all.

arge5809
11-09-2009, 09:59 AM
The Ratbird! Because they play dirty !

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-09-2009, 10:17 AM
Thats a two part question for me.

The TEAM I hate most in the AFC North is the Ravens...because they are boastful arrogant thugs who cant back up the talk.

The FANS I hate most in the AFC North are the Bengal fans...because they are football illiterate, fair-weather, hill-jacks who pop up like cicades (once every seven years when their team fools them into believing that they are competitive)

steelreserve
11-09-2009, 10:51 AM
It's difficult to harbor any serious loathing toward any of those teams, since they tend to suck so often. It's like picking on the retarded kid. The cheating Patriots deserve more of my attention.

Angus Burgher
11-09-2009, 01:38 PM

The TEAM I hate most in the AFC North is the Ravens...because they are boastful arrogant thugs who cant back up the talk.

The FANS I hate most in the AFC North are the Bengal fans...because they are football illiterate, fair-weather, hill-jacks who pop up like cicades (once every seven years when their team fools them into believing that they are competitive)

I don't know any Bengals fans, so I'll have to take your word for it.

I do know some Browns fans, and whenever you bring up the subject of football to them, they get that sad look in their eyes like an old rottweiler at the humane society that's about to be put to sleep since no one wants it. Redskins fans are getting to this point too. You just have to feel bad for them.

Ravens fans, in my opinion, are the worst. I've seen some people on here describe them as fair weather fans, and that may be true in some circles... but most of the ones I've come across are diehard douchebags who think their crap team has never lost a game. And hey, I understand rooting for your team in the bad years, but when the Steelers sucked (the 80's) I don't think any of us were kidding ourselves and telling everyone they were a Super Bowl-caliber team.

But let me give you some juicy quotes from Ravens fans I know:

"I hate everything about Pittsburgh, especially that cheap shot on McGahee!" (referring to the AFC playoff game last year)

"The Steelers fans are ignorant pieces of shit for cheering when McGahee was injured!" (a boldfaced lie... no one was cheering)

"I'm just happy that my team played as well as it did without any help from NFL officials."

"The Ravens' next victim is Pissburgh!"

"I think that the Ravens outplayed the Steelers." (douchebag Baltimore comedian Mickey Coachella said this after Pittsburgh beat Baltimore the first time last year... not sure how you can "outplay" a team when they beat you, but whatever)

Blah, blah, blah. This people are idiots who literally can't except the fact that sometimes, your team loses a game. Every time they lose, they blame the officials.

stlrtruck
11-09-2009, 03:17 PM
I hate the ratbirds. After the turds moved from brown town and took over b-more, the area was inundated with purple crap left and right. It was disgusting and really detired me from visiting the inner-harbor or any other local places during football season.

MasterOfPuppets
11-09-2009, 03:28 PM
easily the ravens...why ? thier fans. i don't know any bengal or brown fans personally, but being in MD i know quite a few ratbird followers.

Ravnet
11-09-2009, 05:45 PM
This people are idiots who literally can't except the fact that sometimes, your team loses a game. Every time they lose, they blame the officials.

My most-hated team is the Steelers, more specifically their fans, not only because they all complain about Baltimore fans despite the fact that that they've willingly flooded Maryland and surrounded themselves with Baltimoreans/Washingtonians as their city is such a dump, but also because their fans' spelling is unexceptable.

::thumbsup:

Muppet13
11-09-2009, 06:28 PM
bungals only cuz I live in cincy and have to deal with their fans every day :/

X-Terminator
11-09-2009, 06:37 PM

This right here, especially the part about the Bengals fans. I hope they suck hard for 20 more years, because after some of the bullshit they said after the '05 playoff game, they don't deserve a winning team.

stillers4me
11-09-2009, 06:39 PM

If you only knew how accurate that last statement is, LLT! For Gawds sake, my husbands coworkers we trying to figure out how to afford a trip to the superbowl to see the Bengals play this year. They've beaten the Packers, the Browns (barely) and an aging Ravens team twice. They got lucky at the end of our game when we had a defensive meltdown and now they think they can get past the Pats* and the Colts, not to mention the Steelers and they've already won the Superbowl. They are delusional. :doh:

stlrtruck
11-10-2009, 08:56 AM
My most-hated team is the Steelers, more specifically their fans, not only because they all complain about Baltimore fans despite the fact that that they've willingly flooded Maryland and surrounded themselves with Baltimoreans/Washingtonians as their city is such a dump, but also because their fans' spelling is unexceptable.

::thumbsup:

Ummm, yeah, it would have nothing to do with the fact that they had to move out because their jobs were shut down! :doh:

And when they did move to baltimore, it gave baltimore the facelift it needed. And seriously when they moved to Baltimore, the so-called fans weren't even half-heartedly supporting the colts, the fans went through what 2 other teams (AFL and CFL) before they got the turds.

Bottom line is that all fan bases have their share of idiots, bad seeds, and poor excuses as representatives of the teams they cheer. And while I've seen some pretty ignorant things from Steeler fans, I've never seen any of them throw stuff at opposing fans like I have the ratbird fans (from pelting other fans with ice to hitting them with traffic cones).

RoethlisBURGHer
11-10-2009, 10:59 AM
Ravens fans are some of the biggest hypocrites in the world.

They still bitch about the Colts being taken in the middle of the night to Indianapolis, but they openly root for the Ravens who were stolen from Cleveland. They have no remorse over it, they cheered when it was announced.

So yeah, if that isn't reason enough to hate them, I don't know what is.

KeiselPower99
11-10-2009, 11:20 AM
I hate the Ravens cause they act like thugs. Cincy fans are horrible and I cant stand 85. The Browns...Eh they are the Browns.

Ravnet
11-10-2009, 12:47 PM
Ravens fans are some of the biggest hypocrites in the world.

They still bitch about the Colts being taken in the middle of the night to Indianapolis, but they openly root for the Ravens who were stolen from Cleveland. They have no remorse over it, they cheered when it was announced.

So yeah, if that isn't reason enough to hate them, I don't know what is.

So we should have rejected an NFL team, right?

stlrtruck
11-10-2009, 01:04 PM

First of all, baltimore should have been handed the franchise that eventually went to Jacksonville.

Second, you shouldn't have rejected an NFL team, you should have rejected the one you were given. :rofl:

RoethlisBURGHer
11-10-2009, 01:50 PM

I didn't like the way Baltimore football fans rejoiced about how they got a new team. To see people in shirts and hats that said "Baltimore Browns" when the year before they were bitching about the Colts being in Indianapolis will leave a bad taste in your mouth.

Should Baltimore have rejected the team? No. They should have gotten the franchise that ended up in Jacksonville (which is ironically always being talked about as a team that will be relocated).

But to still hear some Ravens fans bitch about the Colts being moved and their hate for Isray (and then tell Browns fans that they shouldn't be pissed at Modell) while supporting a team ripped away from a football city...that's hypocrisy at it's finest.

Psyychoward86
11-10-2009, 06:02 PM
Ravens just give us a war damn near every time we play them. You gotta love that spirit, but you gotta hate that theyre such a hard nosed football. It's a respect thing

Angus Burgher
11-12-2009, 04:13 PM
It may be a respect thing with the players. But between the fans, there is no respect. That's probably the case with between fans of any football rivals, but Baltimore fans earn extra asshole points for driving around with bumper stickers of a purple bird giving Pittsburgh the finger and constantly complaining that the Steelers bribe the officials (even the ones in their own, sacred stadium).

Plus, Baltimore is a shithole. They like to say the same thing about our town, but the truth is, most of those people have never even been to Pittsburgh. They just have this mental picture that its a rundown dump comprised of empty steel mills, which of course isn't true. THEY, however, live in a crime-ridden cancer of a city that's always in contention for the "Murder Capital" award, year after year. F**k Baltimore, f**k Ravens fans and f**k their stupid accent.

AllD
11-12-2009, 04:50 PM
Right now, the idiots from Cincinnati.