PDA

View Full Version : Looks Like Bungles Are Taking Ravens' Place As Our #1 Division Opponent

SteelerEmpire
11-08-2009, 04:10 PM
It appears that the Ravens are in their "down" year in their roller coaster performance since 2000 (up one year, down the next). I don't know of the Bungles have gotten "that good" so quick, but they had the Rav's 17-0 at the beginning of the 4th qtr. OR, after that 30-7 beat down the Rav's gave the Bronco's last week, they have fallen into the "complacent " trap this week and brought a knife to a gun-fight. In addition, the Bungles schedule is about a walk-in for them to challenge us for a playoff spot (barring some unforeseen melt-down by them). Its gonna be WW III in Heinz field next week..... 4 the Steelers....

Steelboy84
11-08-2009, 04:13 PM
With the developments of today, we beat Denver tomorrow night, beat Cincy next Sunday, we take over sole possession of first place in the AFC North.

:tt03: :thumbsup: :drink:

stillers4me
11-08-2009, 04:17 PM
With the developments of today, we beat Denver tomorrow night, beat Cincy next Sunday, we take over sole possession of first place in the AFC North.

:tt03: :thumbsup: :drink:

Let's just take it one game at a time, bucko.

Edman
11-08-2009, 04:19 PM
Pittsburgh just has to take care of their own business. The hell with what Cincy does.

That starts with beating Denver. If they don't beat Denver, then the Cincy game is moot.

Steelboy84
11-08-2009, 04:21 PM

:thmbdown:

Steelboy84
11-08-2009, 04:21 PM
Pittsburgh just has to take care of their own business. The hell with what Cincy does.

That starts with beating Denver. If they don't beat Denver, then the Cincy game is moot.

:thumbsup:

Neil-Still-Rules-14
11-08-2009, 04:27 PM
This makes sense. Let's just look at the years that we've made the playoffs recently.
Our biggest competition in the North:
2002: Cleveland Browns
2004: Baltimore Ravens
2005: Cincinnati Bengals
2007: Cleveland Browns
2008: Baltimore Ravens

So under this theory, it's the Bengals' year to compete with us.

sharkweek
11-08-2009, 04:29 PM
This makes sense. Let's just look at the years that we've made the playoffs recently.

:chuckle:

SoCalFan
11-08-2009, 04:37 PM
Im glad,im getting tired of the Ravens chasing us down.Lets beat Denver and start the anticipation of revenge on the bungholes!

Nadroj 20
11-08-2009, 05:02 PM

This is good lol but next year that means the browns are our tough competition.

:rofl: sorry but i think the trend will end next year haha

tony hipchest
11-08-2009, 05:04 PM
at the end of last year, bill cowher predicted the bengals as the afc team to strongly improve and make the playoffs this year. they had a very strong defense going down the stretch, and c. benson was one of the best runners in the final 5 games.

i didnt want to believe it, but definitely took notice. (plus cowher loves their secondary- and if anyone remembers, both of their cornerbacks were heavily looked at in the draft by cowhers staff).

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-08-2009, 05:19 PM

Great point

Right now I want them focused on Denver.

tony hipchest
11-08-2009, 05:29 PM
Great point

Right now I want them focused on Denver.

i wished we played today at 1:00.

2 sundays in a row w/o steelers football sucks. plus it is just human nature for the players to sit around and think about all the scenarios and repercussions with todays games.

i dont see how an extra day off for them to sit around and "scout" bengals/ravens helps when the broncos are their main focus this week.

steel striker
11-08-2009, 05:33 PM
Well now we must beat denver then one game at a time.

steel striker
11-08-2009, 05:33 PM
Bungals beat the rats pretty good today.

Vincent
11-08-2009, 05:35 PM

Agree, but the "Who Dey" game isn't moot. If we lose to the donkeys, we can still tie the division with a win, and have the tiebreaker with more points.

stillers4me
11-08-2009, 05:57 PM
Bungals beat the rats pretty good today.

Not necessarily. They only mananged to score 17 points against the Ravens whodidn't even show up to play. They just looked flat. Flat out bad.

43Hitman
11-08-2009, 06:00 PM
I'm not worried at all. The bungles ALWAYS find the banana peel.

HometownGal
11-08-2009, 06:03 PM
I'm not worried at all. The bungles ALWAYS find the banana peel.

Normally I would agree, but the Bungles have a pretty cake schedule the 2nd half of the season with their only real tough opponent being the Vikes.

I agree with stillers here. We need to take it one game at a time and that starts with beating the Broncs at Mile High tomorrow night. :tt02:

AllD
11-08-2009, 06:08 PM
I guess since EVERYBODY picked the rats to go to the Super Bowl that they are keeping qiuet about a Joe Flacco "sophmore slump" or anything denoting their slide.

When the Steelers were 1-2 the bottom feeders were signaling the end of the black and gold and annointing the Pats and Colts.

Most of the media is just a group of h_oo_rez saying whatever their producers tells them. There is little critical journalism in the NFL as it is turning into a blind cult.

43Hitman
11-08-2009, 06:13 PM
I guess since EVERYBODY picked the rats to go to the Super Bowl that they are keeping qiuet about a Joe Flacco "sophmore slump" or anything denoting their slide.

When the Steelers were 1-2 the bottom feeders were signaling the end of the black and gold and annointing the Pats and Colts.

Most of the media is just a group of h_oo_rez saying whatever their producers tells them. There is little critical journalism in the NFL as it is turning into a blind cult.

Good point, and to add to that, there is very little critical journalism in this country, on any level, much less sports.

VTsteel
11-08-2009, 07:04 PM
Any time the Browns loose (old or new) it's a great day.

I personally do not care what the Bungles do the rest of the year. Come playoff time they are and will always be the Bungles.

GridironWarrior
11-08-2009, 07:18 PM
Chris Henry broke his forearm.

Psyychoward86
11-08-2009, 07:26 PM

bengals probably wont miss him TOO much. Caldwell is doing good for them

GridironWarrior
11-08-2009, 07:29 PM
bengals probably wont miss him TOO much. Caldwell is doing good for them

Oh, well at least we got Troy back.

Psyychoward86
11-08-2009, 07:31 PM
Oh, well at least we got Troy back.

And hopefully Kirschke and Timmons back with him. And if Clark plays Monday, which he better freakin' not, then i hope we get him back too :hope:

GridironWarrior
11-08-2009, 07:34 PM
And hopefully Kirschke and Timmons back with him. And if Clark plays Monday, which he better freakin' not, then i hope we get him back too :hope:

Yeah I don't see Clark playing tomorrow and I think the D will be fine. Orton doesn't scare anyone going deep. I do hope Timmons can shake this injury bug.

markymarc
11-08-2009, 08:10 PM
Bungles are still on top of the AFC North division, but sorry I don't see that lasting for the next 8 weeks. Beat down the Donkeys and take care of the Bungles in Pittsburgh next weekend. Then everything will be back to normal again :tt02:

stillers4me
11-08-2009, 08:35 PM
Bungles are still on top of the AFC North division, but sorry I don't see that lasting for the next 8 weeks. Beat down the Donkeys and take care of the Bungles in Pittsburgh next weekend. Then everything will be back to normal again :tt02:

After playing us, the Bengals have an easy 3 game stretch with Oakland, the Browns, and Detroit. Then they play the Vikes, San Diego, the Chiefs and the Jets. Don't look for the division to be decided until late December.

sharkweek
11-08-2009, 09:06 PM
yeah, they could easily drop games to the vikes, chargers and jets, and considering how close the brownies played them the first game, who knows what might happen in the games they might take for granted

Edman
11-08-2009, 09:42 PM
The Bengals have a virtually piss 3rd place schedule. I see only the Vikings and Chargers being a challenge.

stillers4me
11-08-2009, 09:52 PM
The Bengals have a virtually piss 3rd place schedule. I see only the Vikings and Chargers being a challenge.

Bengals fans in Cinci are already yapping to us that they are confident that they will whip our asses next week. I've reminded several of them that their next opponent will actually show up for the game. :wink02:

HometownGal
11-08-2009, 09:57 PM

Not to fret. He can still steal wallets and purses with a cast on his arm. :chuckle:

GridironWarrior
11-08-2009, 10:00 PM
Not to fret. He can still steal wallets and purses with a cast on his arm. :chuckle:

ROFL. So true.

stillers4me
11-08-2009, 10:02 PM

And carry an unregistered gun and buy alcohol for minor girls. :coffee:

steelpride12
11-08-2009, 10:10 PM
Cincy is a strong team this season no doubt about it. They have a strong defense, a revamped receiving corps, and one of the best running backs in the league this season.
The only thing im noticing is that these last few wins with the bungles have been with their run game and Benson is souring over 100 yards. It would be a much different story against the Steelers, our D could shut him down for sure and did, but they also beat us so I guess well see.

Shea
11-08-2009, 10:20 PM
Of the receiving corps in Cincy, having Henry go down I believe benefits us the most. He seems to put up better numbers than OchoStupido does when playing us.

Psyychoward86
11-08-2009, 10:36 PM

Seriously though, i feel really bad that Chris Henry has three kids that have to live with all of his crap

LVSteelersfan
11-08-2009, 11:26 PM
Cinci will lose to the Raiders. Mark it down. They have to go West and teams fare bad out west from the Eastern part of the US. It is a 4:15 game the week after the Steelers beat on them. I don't see them winning that game. Same thing with the Chargers. The Vikes will kick their butt all over the field. That's 4 losses right there. And I wouldn't count the Jets as a gimme game for them either. All we have to do is beat the Ravens twice (easier said than done) and the Bungles next week and the division should be ours.

X-Terminator
11-08-2009, 11:40 PM
All the Steelers need to do is take care of business tomorrow night and next week, and they'll be fine. Let the Bungles fans talk - I really could care less, because it doesn't mean shit when it comes to what happens on the football field.

Steelers & I
11-08-2009, 11:47 PM
After playing us, the Bengals have an easy 3 game stretch with Oakland, the Browns, and Detroit. Then they play the Vikes, San Diego, the Chiefs and the Jets. Don't look for the division to be decided until late December.

Let me be the next to say that Oakland will give Cincinnati fits, if they don't in fact beat the Bengals. The Raiders match up well against Cincy.

stb_steeler
11-09-2009, 12:21 AM

And still drink and drive.....:rofl:

CantStop85
11-09-2009, 12:23 AM
Let me be the next to say that Oakland will give Cincinnati fits, if they don't in fact beat the Bengals. The Raiders match up well against Cincy.

How's that?

Steely McSmash
11-09-2009, 12:33 AM
What's with all the one game at a time stuff??

You know that I just drink, eat, and yell at the TV come gametime right?

kazkal
11-09-2009, 04:06 AM
So I'm a bengals fan just came here to point out a few things..(I'm not a trash talker and always look forward to a good game)

Um... You do know that we only play 2 Different games Right?Not only that but until this week we hated one of the higher strength of scheadules...But then the Texans,Greenbay,bears & Ravens had to lose ;)

Steelers:Titans & Dolphins
Bengals:Texans & Jets

I'd be more then willing to trade you 3rd place schedule for 1st.

Normally I would agree, but the Bungles have a pretty cake schedule the 2nd half of the season with their only real tough opponent being the Vikes.

:

Ya seems like you guys got easier teams in the 1st half when we get them in the 2nd...

Not necessarily. They only mananged to score 17 points against the Ravens whodidn't even show up to play. They just looked flat. Flat out bad.
The Bengals were playing very safe once they put 17 points up,The were playing not to lose the game which they didn't & were never at risk...

Bengals fans in Cinci are already yapping to us that they are confident that they will whip our asses next week. I've reminded several of them that their next opponent will actually show up for the game.

What's the problem with this? What fan isn't confident in their team when they are doing good? I'm pretty sure they have something to be excited about being that they've already beat the steelers once..Sweeped the ravens which all the "experts" said we would lose with Cedric Benson being the only RB to put two 100 yard games on the Ravens since The Bus... I'd say we have plenty to be excited about though I try and be realistic I know it's going to be a tough game next week but I know the Bengals do have a shot...

dnt want to believe it, but definitely took notice. (plus cowher loves their secondary- and if anyone remembers, both of their cornerbacks were heavily looked at in the draft by cowhers staff)

Have to say one of my favorite things about the team this year is our cornerbacks,Hoping they lock Hall & Jjoe this offseason

"shrug" anyways good luck

Preacher
11-09-2009, 04:27 AM
What's the problem with this? What fan isn't confident in their team when they are doing good? I'm pretty sure they have something to be excited about being that they've already beat the steelers once.

Here's the problem, from my perspective. In 2002, The Browns pull a nice season out of their rear-end, and all of a sudden, they act like they have already won the AFC and headed to the SB. They forgot one problem. They actually had to win a playoff game (against the Steelers).

Three years later, the Bungles win the AFCN division by a tie breaker. The team and the fans strut around as if they are the class of the AFCN. All we hear is about how good they are. How they are going to destroy all teams. What happens? They forgot one problem. They actually had to win a playoff game... (against the Steelers).

Two years ago, all we heard was how good the Browns were. The Browns this. The Browns that. They were now the class of the AFCN. They forgot one little problem, they actually had to MAKE IT to the playoffs.

Last year, the Ravens and the fans mouth off about how lucky the Steelers are to have won the games in the reg. season. How the Ravens have the best defense. How Joe Flacco was the man to lead them over the top. One little problem, THEY had to win the AFCCG, AGAINST THE STEELERS.

None of them won those games.

Now, we are just half through this year, and already we are hearing from Bengal fans and players about how they are the class of the AFCN. Only one problem, the team actually HAS TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS STILL... THEN... WIN A GAME.

Until that happens, please forgive the Steelers fans here if they don't give much credit to another AFCN team. It seems we have heard it before someplace. At least the Ravens were able to back up their smack.

Galax Steeler
11-09-2009, 04:43 AM
Whey is everyone worried about the bungholes we all know they suck.:noidea:

kazkal
11-09-2009, 05:14 AM
Here's the problem, from my perspective. In 2002, The Browns pull a nice season out of their rear-end, and all of a sudden, they act like they have already won the AFC and headed to the SB. They forgot one problem. They actually had to win a playoff game (against the Steelers).

True that and most people accept that very well could happen,But it doesn't mean they shouldn't excited about their team when sitting at 6-2 (4-0 in the division)

]Three years later, the Bungles win the AFCN division by a tie breaker. The team and the fans strut around as if they are the class of the AFCN.All we hear is about how good they are. How they are going to destroy all teams. What happens? They forgot one problem. They actually had to win a playoff game... (against the Steelers).

Ya but injury to the franchise QB killed any chances for a decent game :P...Yes Injury's happen but I seem to remember alot of "The only reason the steelers loss was because troy was out"

Two years ago, all we heard was how good the Browns were. The Browns this. The Browns that. They were now the class of the AFCN. They forgot one little problem, they actually had to MAKE IT to the playoffs.
I'm not saying steeler fans have to believe I'm just saying whats wrong with our own fans being excited? I hope the Steelers over look the Bengals like all the Experts & opposing team fans seem to...they seem to play best when they're the underdogs...

Last year, the Ravens and the fans mouth off about how lucky the Steelers are to have won the games in the reg. season. How the Ravens have the best defense. How Joe Flacco was the man to lead them over the top. One little problem, THEY had to win the AFCCG, AGAINST THE STEELERS.

And Steeler fans never mouth off about how lucky the other team is when they lose?

Now, we are just half through this year, and already we are hearing from Bengal fans and players about how they are the class of the AFCN. Only one problem, the team actually HAS TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS STILL... THEN... WIN A GAME.

Well it's a Morale victory for bengal fans right now this is the best regular season start they've ever had...tied\top of the North depending on tomorrows results we're easy to please 1 winning season in 19 years remember hehe.

Until that happens, please forgive the Steelers fans here if they don't give much credit to another AFCN team. It seems we have heard it before someplace. At least the Ravens were able to back up their smack.
Oh I don't blame steeler fans because you guys are what the other division teams are striving to be a team able to compete year in & out...Look at how bengals play now Run First play good defense vs the Pass Pass Pass hope we get more turnovers....

All in all ^_^ I Hope we have a good game on the 15th,I know all I want on my Birthday is a Win (16th)

sharkweek
11-09-2009, 05:38 AM
Whey is everyone worried about the bungholes we all know they suck.:noidea:

meh, its like fretting over a fly, insignificant as it may be, its still very annoying until you squash it

Steelers & I
11-09-2009, 06:09 AM
So I'm a bengals fan just came here to point out a few things..(I'm not a trash talker and always look forward to a good game)

Um... You do know that we only play 2 Different games Right?Not only that but until this week we hated one of the higher strength of scheadules...But then the Texans,Greenbay,bears & Ravens had to lose ;)

Steelers:Titans & Dolphins
Bengals:Texans & Jets

I'd be more then willing to trade you 3rd place schedule for 1st.

I agree with that, the schedules are pretty much the same. Someone simply pointed out that the Bengals schedule for the second half of the season is quite easy, and it does appear to be easy. No fault of the Bengals, every team plays the schedule that they're given, no shame in that.

Ya seems like you guys got easier teams in the 1st half when we get them in the 2nd...

As it turned out, it was pretty easy for the Steelers, although the Titans season opener was viewed upon as a significant win for the Steelers, at least until the Titans showed their true colors later in the season.

The Bengals were playing very safe once they put 17 points up,The were playing not to lose the game which they didn't & were never at risk...

I watched the game, I don't know if the Bengals tuned it down or if the Ravens defensive adjustments slowed them down. Either way, the Bengals put an early whipping on them for sure.

What's the problem with this? What fan isn't confident in their team when they are doing good? I'm pretty sure they have something to be excited about being that they've already beat the steelers once..Sweeped the ravens which all the "experts" said we would lose with Cedric Benson being the only RB to put two 100 yard games on the Ravens since The Bus... I'd say we have plenty to be excited about though I try and be realistic I know it's going to be a tough game next week but I know the Bengals do have a shot...

There's nothing wrong with being confident in your teams ability and boasting about it a bit. But don't expect Steelers fans to accept a Bengals fans perspective. Also, after what I saw yesterday, a sweep of the Ravens doesn't seem like a monumental task. The Ravens defense just looks piss poor. They don't tackle well at all and their secondary players acted as if they were running on ice all game.

Have to say one of my favorite things about the team this year is our cornerbacks,Hoping they lock Hall & Jjoe this offseason

That Joseph dude does look good as hell, his closing speed to break up passes is incredible.

"shrug" anyways good luck

Good luck to you as well, SIKE! Seriously, I'm much looking foward to the game Sunday, so much so that I've almost forgotten that the Steelers have a game tonight. :doh:

Steelers & I
11-09-2009, 06:22 AM
So I'm a bengals fan :sissies:

just came here to point out a few things. :monkey::yawn::sign09:

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

stillers4me
11-09-2009, 06:27 AM
You know the problem I have with Bengals fans? I was at the game in Cinci and for 56 minutes all I heard around me was how bad their team sucked and was laughing at how inept the Bengals were while WE were kicking your asses. Then suddenly, when the Steelers had a defensive collapse in the 4th quarter, yes, we screwed up and gave you the game, and I do mean SUDDEN, Bengals fans were screaming in my face that they were coming to Pittsburgh, to kick our asses there , too. Really? The only team I saw getting their asses handed to them was the Bengals that day. I can guarantee you you that I have watched more Bengals games over the last two years than the average Bengals fan in here in cincinnati. One coworker's husband spent $100 to have a jersey made with the number 08 with YBOTHER as the name on the jersey. Yes, Bengals fans are the yappiest fans I ever encountered and the most obnoxious. But they only care about their football team if they are winning. I heard one of them say, "How about dem Bang'les? I can wear my coat now that they're winnin'"

Bengals fans were ready to run Chad Assholio out of town last year ( and they should have) but now that he's remembered how to catch a football again, he's the city's messiah and wow what a great guy to boot. Child, please.

fansince'76
11-09-2009, 07:13 AM
So I'm a bengals fan just came here to point out a few things..(I'm not a trash talker....

So where were you when they were going 4-11-1 last season? :coffee:

steelwalls
11-09-2009, 07:23 AM
So where were you when they were going 4-11-1 last season? :coffee:

That year he was a Cardinals fan....

stlrz fan
11-09-2009, 07:46 AM
It's November football and we should be really comung into our own now and I think Cinci is heading for a slide. If we put a real beatdown on them it can change the the whole tone of their season. We had them them beaten in every way until the end last time. We won't make that same mistake again.

steelballs
11-09-2009, 08:23 AM
Championship teams take care of their own business. The Steelers will take care of their business starting tonight in Denver.

scsteeler
11-09-2009, 09:24 AM

So True So True. Denver should be the only concern now. Beat them and then on to the next opponent which is the Bungles.

pittsburghp8baller
11-09-2009, 09:35 AM

:tt03:

Cant put it any better

The_WARDen
11-09-2009, 09:52 AM

The problem with this theory is that the trend has the Steelers missing the playoffs this year. 2003, 2006, 2009 would follow.

CantStop85
11-09-2009, 09:57 AM
You know the problem I have with Bengals fans? I was at the game in Cinci and for 56 minutes all I heard around me was how bad their team sucked and was laughing at how inept the Bengals were while WE were kicking your asses. Then suddenly, when the Steelers had a defensive collapse in the 4th quarter, yes, we screwed up and gave you the game, and I do mean SUDDEN, Bengals fans were screaming in my face that they were coming to Pittsburgh, to kick our asses there , too. Really?
So, in other words, it looks a lot like the forums on here during a Steelers game? :chuckle:

fansince'76
11-09-2009, 10:01 AM
So, in other words, it looks a lot like the forums on here during a Steelers game? :chuckle:

Wish I could argue with this, but I can't.

X-Terminator
11-09-2009, 10:05 AM

Yeah, pretty much.

LVSteelersfan
11-09-2009, 10:59 AM
As ridiculous as it is it is true that these forums go nuts even when the Steelers win. Jeff Reed was getting fried. Our defense looked bad giving Favre so many yards. That is after that same defense ran two TOs back for TDs. I am sure if we look bad at all in Denver but still win the game people will be back bitching and moaning about how bad we look. I don't get it. The Steelers are the only team out there. No other team exists. When they win I am ecstatic no matter how bad they look. Good teams know how to win. BTW, I still don't like Jeff Reed but this team is GREAT ; )

markymarc
11-09-2009, 04:56 PM

You may be right, but I am only hoping for the best right now :chuckle:

43Hitman
11-09-2009, 05:51 PM

Please let some of the fair weather fans around here read this. Please!

stillers4me
11-09-2009, 06:02 PM
I beg to differ folks. The majority of Steelers fans are NOTHING like I see in Cinci. The coworkers were talking about booking trips to Miami for the Superbowl today. Halfway through the season. The superbowl. Nuff said.

Muppet13
11-09-2009, 06:31 PM
They won't be able to hold this rank for to long.

Preacher
11-09-2009, 07:33 PM

:buttkick:

mainly cause the truth hurts just a bit too much!

Jaquila
11-09-2009, 07:43 PM
ahh yea the last time Cincy played good in the division, we won SB:)

Preacher
11-09-2009, 07:45 PM
In all honesty, the Bengals fans I saw when living on the I-71 Corridor 'tween there and Louisville were the worst sports fans.

They did not exist until the mid 2000's. Then, not only did they come out of the woodwork, but there was simply no respect for anyone else. I can't tell you how many stories I have heard of drunk Bungle fans causing fights when their team HAS WON a game.

I was at the Steelers Ravens game at Heinz Field. You would think that was ugly? Nope. There was a lot of teasing and mouthing off, but not one fight. There was an underlying respect for fans that showed up wearing their colors!

THAT is why I don't like the BUngles.

stillers4me
11-09-2009, 07:50 PM
In all honesty, the Bengals fans I saw when living on the I-71 Corridor 'tween there and Louisville were the worst sports fans.

They did not exist until the mid 2000's. Then, not only did they come out of the woodwork, but there was simply no respect for anyone else. I can't tell you how many stories I have heard of drunk Bungle fans causing fights when their team HAS WON a game.

I was at the Steelers Ravens game at Heinz Field. You would think that was ugly? Nope. There was a lot of teasing and mouthing off, but not one fight. There was an underlying respect for fans that showed up wearing their colors!

THAT is why I don't like the BUngles.

Thanks for confirming my opinion, Preacher. Only someone who has been here can relate. I went to my third and very last game this year at Paul Brown stadium. Never again. My husband works with several people not from Cincinnati. One of them is a Pats* fan, one is a Browns fan, and another friend is a Ravens fan. We get along with all of them but all of them say they can't even have a football conversation with a Bengals fan and none of them will ever step foot into that stadium again.

kazkal
11-10-2009, 03:59 AM
Steelers win ^_^ Well next week will be interesting that's for sure...

SteelMember
11-10-2009, 09:04 AM
The Steelers' victory last night sets up an AFC North showdown Sunday in Heinz Field against Cincinnati, with both teams tied at 6-2.

"It's going to be a war," said Ward.

:kick:

markymarc
11-10-2009, 12:21 PM
The Bungles come crashing back to reality at 1:00 on Sunday. Tomlin and the team will be ready for this one even on a short week.