PDA

View Full Version : Domain Names for Sale

GMA64
01-22-2006, 10:14 PM
The following domain names are for sale from GMA64.
Steelers-SuperbowlXL-Champions.com
Pittsburgh-SuperbowlXL-Champions.com or .info
PittsburghSteelers-SuperbowlXL-Champions.com or .info

Some great domain names for a great team.
After the SuperBowl if you need a domain name contact gma64@yahoo.com.
$50 each domain now. After the game price may go up a bit.
Names are registered at Go Daddy.com

SteelersFever
01-22-2006, 11:15 PM
$50 each for them domains... Have you lost your mind?

Steel - X
01-23-2006, 06:32 AM
Welcome aboard Salesman I will take them all wait patiently for your check!

GMA64
01-23-2006, 11:58 AM
Sorry you feel that way STEELERS FEVER but I feel that they are of value. Especially after the STEELERS win SUPER BOWL XL.

Koopa
01-23-2006, 01:35 PM
SMH @ this dude harboring domain names and then selling them for a ridiculous amount

GMA64
01-24-2006, 01:09 AM
[B]

$50 a ridiculous price for a domain name. You've got to be kidding. Visit dnjournal.com and see what some domain names sold for in 2005. Domain name reselling is a business.
I might accept a little less than $50 if there is an offer.

I also have superbowlxlgear.com and superbowlxlchampions.com if anyone is interested.:bouncy:

beSteelmyheart
01-24-2006, 07:52 PM
That's ridiculous.
If I don't have enough imagination & creativity to think of my own domain, I don't deserve to have one in the first place. I can figure out how to build my own, learn something of value, & put it on yahoo myself for 2.99 a year.
But thanks for the offer.

SteelersFever
01-26-2006, 03:27 AM
Sorry you feel that way STEELERS FEVER but I feel that they are of value. Especially after the STEELERS win SUPER BOWL XL.

Maybe if they were developed and didn't have so many dashes is them. Personally, I wouldn't purchase any for even registration fee.

SteelersFever
01-26-2006, 03:30 AM
[b]

$50 a ridiculous price for a domain name. You've got to be kidding. Visit dnjournal.com and see what some domain names sold for in 2005. Domain name reselling is a business.
I might accept a little less than $50 if there is an offer.

I also have superbowlxlgear.com and superbowlxlchampions.com if anyone is interested.:bouncy:

SuperBowlXLGear is good for short term marketing purposes only. After that it becomes useless. As for SuperBowlXLChampions, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there only one champion? It says champions.