PDA

View Full Version : Official Brian Billick Hate Thread

Steelboy84
11-08-2009, 07:23 PM
The Saints were driving the ball before halftime, and Billick said he trusts Drew Brees in the last two minutes.

Then he said there are only two more in the league that he trusts in those two minutes: Peyton Manning and Tom Brady.

Um..................................aren't we forgetting someone?

Some dude? Some dude that led his team back with a game winning TD drive with one of the worst offensive lines in SB history on the biggest stage in all of sports?

Some dude with 20 career come-from-behind victories?

Some dude with 2 SB titles in only 6 years in the league?

Now what's that boy's name? He's that number 7 dude. You know, the one that plays for some team from Pittsburgh that kicks your former team's a** every d*mn year.

About 6'5", 241, best play-making QB outside of the pocket in the NFL?

Ben somebody. Er................Ben Rodgers?

Um, Ben Robinson? Nah, that's not right. What is that dude's name??????

At least Bill Cowher didn't get forced out like you did you big douche. Yo boy Ray-Ray couldn't save your d*mn job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AllD
11-08-2009, 07:27 PM
Billick got beat so many times by the Steelers that he has a right to be biased. He probably partially blames the Steelers for his coaching job loss.

Steelboy84
11-08-2009, 07:30 PM
Billick got beat so many times by the Steelers that he has a right to be biased. He probably partially blames the Steelers for his coaching job loss.

To say he was such an "offensive genius", his offenses in that Rathole called Baltimore were mediocre at best.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nadroj 20
11-08-2009, 07:31 PM

Its not just him though i hear people saying that about manning and brady all the time and they always leave out roethlisberger....o well though i dont really care as long as he keeps doing it, credit will be given in due time.

Steelboy84
11-08-2009, 07:34 PM
Its not just him though i hear people saying that about manning and brady all the time and they always leave out roethlisberger....o well though i dont really care as long as he keeps doing it, credit will be given in due time.

Yea, that's true. But Ben has proven himself.

2 rings in only 6 years?

Can Marino say that? Fouts? Easiason? Rivers? Palmer? Brees?

Hell, Warner and Both Manning brothers only have ONE each!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not taking anything from the Mannings, but at LEAST give Ben his due. They anoint Romo like he's the second coming of Christ. And he hasn't even done anything!!!!!!!!! No playoff wins, no titles, nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nadroj 20
11-08-2009, 07:37 PM
Yea, that's true. But Ben has proven himself.

2 rings in only 6 years?

Can Marino say that? Fouts? Easiason? Rivers? Palmer? Brees?

Hell, Warner and Both Manning brothers only have ONE each!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not taking anything from the Mannings, but at LEAST give Ben his due. They anoint Romo like he's the second coming of Christ. And he hasn't even done anything!!!!!!!!! No playoff wins, no titles, nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep i agree, i guess ben is just that guy that flys under the radar and nobody really talks about him a whole lot, like i said though if he keeps it up and continues to play well, i and im sure ben wont care lol

Steelboy84
11-08-2009, 07:41 PM
Yep i agree, i guess ben is just that guy that flys under the radar and nobody really talks about him a whole lot, like i said though if he keeps it up and continues to play well, i and im sure ben wont care lol

Oh no doubt, he's HOF bound.

But it just erks me to hear people like Jamie Dukes making Romo some top 3 QB without having done anything.

I hate Brady (God I hate that punk), but he does have 3 rings. Mannings each have one.

What does Brees have? Rivers? Palmer?

Man, I could tell you some stuff about the sh** I have to hear every d*mn day about Ben.

I mean around here, not on tv.

AllD
11-08-2009, 07:47 PM
Oh no doubt, he's HOF bound.

But it just erks me to hear people like Jamie Dukes making Romo some top 3 QB without having done anything.

I hate Brady (God I hate that punk), but he does have 3 rings. Mannings each have one.

What does Brees have? Rivers? Palmer?

Man, I could tell you some stuff about the sh** I have to hear every d*mn day about Ben.

I mean around here, not on tv.

Brady has three rings because he had one of the most clutch kickers ever. Put Scott Norwood on that team and the entire situation changes. Look at the Texan/Colts game today where the kicker missed.

Steelboy84
11-08-2009, 07:47 PM
On ESPN, there's a space that asks about your fav sports memory.

So I put February 5, 2006.

Then a dude said, "oh, you're impressed with a 22.6 QB rating, the lowest in SB history?"

So I said when the game is over, Ben held the same trophy everyone else did. Ben got the same ring everyone else did. What has your precious Romo earned?

His reply was "well, at least we're both Atlanta Braves fans".

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaahahaaaaaaaaaa aaaaa.........owned!!!!!!!!

:tt03: :tt03: :thumbsup:

Steelboy84
11-08-2009, 07:48 PM
Brady has three rings because he had one of the most clutch kickers ever.

If you were a girl, I would kiss you.

:applaudit: :applaudit: :applaudit: :applaudit: :applaudit: :applaudit: :applaudit: :applaudit:

Steelboy84
11-08-2009, 07:52 PM
Brady has three rings because he had one of the most clutch kickers ever. Put Scott Norwood on that team and the entire situation changes. Look at the Texan/Colts game today where the kicker missed.

Let us ALL be thankful we have Jeff Reed and not Brown anymore.

Jeff Reed>Kris Brown

Nadroj 20
11-08-2009, 08:02 PM
On ESPN, there's a space that asks about your fav sports memory.

So I put February 5, 2006.

Then a dude said, "oh, you're impressed with a 22.6 QB rating, the lowest in SB history?"

So I said when the game is over, Ben held the same trophy everyone else did. Ben got the same ring everyone else did. What has your precious Romo earned?

His reply was "well, at least we're both Atlanta Braves fans".

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaahahaaaaaaaaaa aaaaa.........owned!!!!!!!!

:tt03: :tt03: :thumbsup:

LOL go braves!

Nadroj 20
11-08-2009, 08:03 PM
Let us ALL be thankful we have Jeff Reed and not Brown anymore.

Jeff Reed>Kris Brown

Nadroj 20 > Kris Brown

:rofl: :rofl:

Steelboy84
11-08-2009, 08:07 PM
Nadroj 20 > Kris Brown

:rofl: :rofl:

You'd be shocked to know that there are people on other boards (I've seen it) that say get rid of Jeff Reed like some on here said.

When I saw Brown miss that 43 yard FG in the clutch, it made me go back to when he missed with us.

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

tony hipchest
11-08-2009, 08:21 PM
*whaaaaaaa*

"a talking head mediot dissed ben" [supposedly].

seriously, steelboy... if a neighbor called you a doodie-head, would you start an "official hate thread" about it?

Steelboy84
11-08-2009, 08:25 PM
*whaaaaaaa*

seriously, steelboy... if a neighbor called you a doodie-head, would you start an "official hate thread" about it?

I take it you're a Billick fan.

:thmbdown:

tony hipchest
11-08-2009, 09:16 PM
"fan"????

he doesnt even play football... or even coach. :noidea:

....so how else do you take it? :coffee:

MACH1
11-08-2009, 09:39 PM
*whaaaaaaa*

You just gave me an idea. :idea:

I should start the "the official officially certified by official official thread"

:coffee:

HometownGal
11-08-2009, 09:40 PM
Who has more Super Bowl bling on his fingers Bildick or Ben?

He's just following in step behind his fellow talking heads and slurping the A$$ Chin and Peytoon Kool Aid. Not a surprise there.

tony hipchest
11-08-2009, 10:39 PM
The Official hate cauliflower and brussel sprouts thread

i was gonna start its own thread, because i do infact hate cauliflower and brussel sprouts, but for the sake of the mods, i just figured this thread was more appropriately merged with this one.

after all... cauliflower and brussel sprouts dont endorse the steelers either and think they are better than broccoli and peas.

:hunch:

MasterOfPuppets
11-08-2009, 10:50 PM
i hate brussell sprouts, brocolli, and peas.....:yikes:

MACH1
11-09-2009, 12:01 AM
I can't stand asparagus and bell peppers.

Does Carrot Top count? I don't think he's a Steeler fan.

Shea
11-09-2009, 12:06 AM
This thread has been hijacked!

What's next, least favorite fruits? :rolleyes: (mine would be coconut and mango :chuckle:)

MACH1
11-09-2009, 12:09 AM
This thread has been hijacked!

What's next, least favorite fruits? :rolleyes: (mine would be coconut and mango :chuckle:)

Mine would be Tim Lumber.

http://i784.photobucket.com/albums/yy127/coryswartz/lumber_01.jpg

It's still funny. :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

Shea
11-09-2009, 12:12 AM
:toofunny:

Poor Timmay, he just can't find any love around here! :sofunny:

smokin3000gt
11-09-2009, 12:16 AM
The Saints were driving the ball before halftime, and Billick said he trusts Drew Brees in the last two minutes.

Then he said there are only two more in the league that he trusts in those two minutes: Peyton Manning and Tom Brady.

Um..................................aren't we forgetting someone?

Some dude? Some dude that led his team back with a game winning TD drive with one of the worst offensive lines in SB history on the biggest stage in all of sports?

Some dude with 20 career come-from-behind victories?

Some dude with 2 SB titles in only 6 years in the league?

Now what's that boy's name? He's that number 7 dude. You know, the one that plays for some team from Pittsburgh that kicks your former team's a** every d*mn year.

About 6'5", 241, best play-making QB outside of the pocket in the NFL?

Ben somebody. Er................Ben Rodgers?

Um, Ben Robinson? Nah, that's not right. What is that dude's name??????

At least Bill Cowher didn't get forced out like you did you big douche. Yo boy Ray-Ray couldn't save your d*mn job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you really expect the ex raven's coach to RAH RAH for Ben? I don't think so... not everyone is going to love Pittsburgh like we do. If it wasn't for the steelers, he'd probably still have a job. Don't take it personal every time someone doesn't stroke the black and gold like you want them too.

Steelboy84
11-09-2009, 12:54 AM
Do you really expect the ex raven's coach to RAH RAH for Ben? I don't think so... not everyone is going to love Pittsburgh like we do. If it wasn't for the steelers, he'd probably still have a job. Don't take it personal every time someone doesn't stroke the black and gold like you want them too.

They don't have to stroke the black and gold. Just give credit where credit is due.

iloveben7
11-09-2009, 01:56 AM
I've gotten pretty tired of the lack of respect has gotten ever since his rookie year. But it doesn't really matter because Ben will continue to kick butt and at the end of his career we'll know he's better than Manning and Brady and SO many others.

Steelboy84
11-09-2009, 11:40 AM
*whaaaaaaa*

Well, if me dissing on another team's former coach keeps ya up at night......................

:noidea:

MACH1
11-09-2009, 11:45 AM
Well, if me dissing on another team's former coach keeps ya up at night......................

:noidea:

Billick has no love for the steelers. Get over it.

Steelboy84
11-09-2009, 11:53 AM
Billick has no love for the steelers. Get over it.

Pittsburgh whipped up on all of his teams, of course he doesn't have any love for them.

You didn't exactly find a cure for cancer with that statement.

stlrtruck
11-09-2009, 12:19 PM
Was anyone able to look past the knob slob feast that took place of last night's halftime and end of game - looking to the indianapolis mannings vs the new england bradys?

Those guys must walk around with a hard-on for brady and manning.

MACH1
11-09-2009, 12:21 PM
Pittsburgh whipped up on all of his teams, of course he doesn't have any love for them.

You didn't exactly find a cure for cancer with that statement.

And your "Official" hate thread did?

Steelboy84
11-09-2009, 12:25 PM
Was anyone able to look past the knob slob feast that took place of last night's halftime and end of game - looking to the indianapolis mannings vs the new england bradys?

lol

Steelboy84
11-09-2009, 12:27 PM
And your "Official" hate thread did?

Whatever dude.

You go around to every post or thread I make looking for a fight or something. Almost like some type of stalker or something.

You're looking for a fight or someone to take your frustration out on. Well go else where cause I'm not biting.

:flap:

Steelboy84
11-09-2009, 12:29 PM

You think that's bad, just listen to Joe Buck call any Cowboy's game. That dude wants to marry Romo. Seriously.

Angus Burgher
11-09-2009, 01:22 PM
LOL, did you ever see that clip of Artie Lange on the Joe Buck show where he rips on Romo?

revefsreleets
11-09-2009, 02:45 PM
Brian Billick?

Wasn't he the guy who said that Kyle Boller was gonna be the next Joe Montana? And then he stuck with him when it was clear that he CLEARLY was not an NFL-caliber QB? He has a career 71.5 QBR, 57% completion %, 47 TD's and 47 INT's...and 37 fumbles...positively Kordellesque numbers...

Billick the offensive genius?