PDA

View Full Version : Week 10: Patriots or Colts?

Gnutella
11-09-2009, 12:09 PM
I want the Patriots to win this game. Allow me to list the reasons why:

1. The Patriots already have a couple of losses. The Colts are still undefeated.
2. As long as the Colts are undefeated, people won't shut up about Peyton Manning.
3. Now that Tony Dungy has retired, I have no reason to tolerate the Colts anymore.
4. Patriots fans are douchebags with a sense of humor. Colts fans are douchebags without a sense of humor.

Failing this, we'll just have to wreck the Colts' sh*t in the playoffs again like we did four years ago. Maybe then people will stop listing those f*ckers ahead of us in all those "Team of the Decade" discussions.

revefsreleets
11-09-2009, 12:59 PM
I HATE the Pats and strongly dislike the Colts...I don't really give a crap who wins, just can't wait for the mountain over-the-top hype we'll all have to suffer through for the next 6 days to end...

Christian Snyder
11-09-2009, 01:03 PM
I want the Colts to win ... You want to know why?

1) I couldn't possibly root for the Patriots* , especially since I blame their cheating for the fact that the Eagles have never won a SB.

2) I can't stand Tom CryBrady and Bill Belicheat.

3) I kinda' ( note: I said kinda') like the Colts and I like Peyton manning as well.

4) #4 is simple, I loathe the Patriots.

Steelboy84
11-09-2009, 02:02 PM
Colts

Glace
11-09-2009, 02:09 PM
Colts...and I only need one reason....

1. F*** THE PATRIOTS* !!!!!

klick81
11-09-2009, 02:19 PM
Colts. I would love for the Patriots* to miss the playoffs again!

stlrtruck
11-09-2009, 02:29 PM
what the hell happen to the "cut my wrist" option?

SCSTILLER
11-09-2009, 02:30 PM
Gotta hope the Colts win. I cannot stand the Patsies or their fans. Question to a Patsies fan, "when did you become a Pats fan?", answer "when did they start winning?"

Indo
11-09-2009, 02:57 PM
Colts...and I only need one reason....

1. F*** THE PATRIOTS* !!!!!

My feelings exactly. Anything to make the Brady* knob-slobberers STFU.

Gnutella
11-09-2009, 03:33 PM
Apparently I'm in the minority.

4xSBChamps
11-09-2009, 03:37 PM
Question to a Patsies fan, "when did you become a Pats fan?"

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y272/Glensgages/football/Patriotfansest2002.jpg

hindes204
11-09-2009, 03:47 PM
you need to add who gives a damn as an option to the poll............im already sick of hearing about this game

fansince'76
11-09-2009, 03:55 PM
you need to add who gives a damn as an option to the poll............im already sick of hearing about this game

Getcha popcawn reddy! :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

MACH1
11-09-2009, 03:58 PM
Is this the "official" poll. :chuckle:

MasterOfPuppets
11-09-2009, 04:09 PM
Is this the "official" poll. :chuckle: :rolleyes: obviously not...doesn't say "official" in the title...

hindes204
11-09-2009, 04:23 PM
:rolleyes: obviously not...doesn't say "official" in the title...

well, somebody better start an "official" one then.....it doesnt count if its not official

tony hipchest
11-09-2009, 04:25 PM
well, somebody better start an "official" one then.....it doesnt count if its not officialim on it.

oh, and if i say colts, then the patriots will win, so go patriots. :puke:

X-Terminator
11-09-2009, 05:35 PM
I'd root for Satan against the Patriots*, so go Colts!

Nadroj 20
11-09-2009, 06:23 PM
I really hate the patriots and do not think i can say that about the colts so colts over pats for me.

NEPAsteeler
11-09-2009, 06:55 PM
Undefeated or not, I pick the Colts.

I absolutely REFUSE to EVER root for the Patriots. :banging:

Gaist
11-09-2009, 06:55 PM
Simple, anyone who doesn't root for Tom Terrific is just jealous of him.

How any level headed fan can root for Satan Manning is beyond me.

NEPAsteeler
11-09-2009, 06:59 PM

Satan Manning? :noidea:

Christian Snyder
11-09-2009, 07:26 PM

Satan Manning? As I do believe he is a Christian he would resent (spelling?) this remark.

Steel-Bryan
11-09-2009, 11:24 PM
Sorry guys, but. No team deserves to go undefeated. Im going with the Pats :banging: :banging: :banging: :banging: :banging: :banging: :banging:

Edman
11-09-2009, 11:29 PM
I've seen the Colts have better starts than this and come away with nothing. Let them have their little streak. They'll fade in the playoffs as they usually do.

Under no circumstances do I root for the Patriots. The hell with them.

VegasStlrFan
11-09-2009, 11:37 PM
The Pats can go suck a midgets dick!

Preacher
11-09-2009, 11:46 PM
New England has a 4-2 conference record.

Colts has a 4-0 conference record.

Steelers have a 4-1 conference record.

If The Pats beat the Colts, then the Steelers and Colts are tied in conference record.. we just need them to lose one more.

Then we have home field advantage... if we can win out.

Ravnet
11-10-2009, 03:10 AM
I HATE the Pats and strongly dislike the Colts...I don't really give a crap who wins, just can't wait for the mountain over-the-top hype we'll all have to suffer through for the next 6 days to end...

Why do you strongly dislike the Colts? What has Indianapolis done to garner that kind of anger? Win?

stlrtruck
11-10-2009, 08:01 AM
Since there were only two options I took the colts.

Why? I dislike everything about the patriots* and tom brady. The owner, coach, players, and fans think their crap don't stink, they're arrogant and pompous, and stick their nose up at everyone that isn't a patriots*, red sox, celtics, and/or bruins fan. They refuse to acknowledge, let alone admit, that spygate happened.

I'd love for tom to get pounded in to the ground the entire game. I want to hear the media types bail out when he's getting pummeled!

HughC
11-10-2009, 12:00 PM
I can't believe the number of people that refuse to think logically with this question.

The goal of the regular season is to first win the division, and second, to get as high a seeding in the playoffs as possible for home field advantage. Currently the Colts have the number one seed; we need for them to lose at least two more games than us - and we need them to lose within the conference. This is probably one of the best opportunities for one of those losses, in that attempt to get ahead of them in the AFC standings.

But look further ahead and see where the Colts play: on a carpet in a dome. Now consider the way their team is constructed: with speed/finesse players that can take advantage of that carpet, especially on offense. And as for fans and home field, the reality is that it can and does get louder indoors than outdoors - with or without piped in crowd noise - because the sound has nowhere to go.

What that means is that playing at home is a bigger advantage for a dome team like the Colts than a team that plays outdoors. The flip side of that is that playing outdoors in January is a bigger obstacle for them to overcome also. I don't have the numbers in front of me but I'd bet that the won-loss record or the Colts and Saints is pretty mediocre when playing on the road in December and January the last several years in comparison to their won-loss record at home.

This has nothing to do with which team you hate more; it's all about which outcome will benefit the Steelers the most come playoff time. To me it's easy: I want the Colts to lose.

steelreserve
11-10-2009, 12:34 PM
Why is there no option to vote for "Al Qaida blows up the stadium?"

I refuse to actually vote, but I'm always happy to see the Patriots lose. Almost as happy to see the Colts lose, but slightly less. I just hope a few people get hurt.

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-10-2009, 12:54 PM
I not only want to see the Colts win...I want to see Dwight Freeney rip off Brady's arm, run to the sideline and beat Belichik with it.

Christian Snyder
11-10-2009, 01:04 PM
I not only want to see the Colts win...I want to see Dwight Freeney rip off Brady's arm, run to the sideline and beat Belichik with it.
:chuckle::rofl:

AllD
11-10-2009, 01:26 PM
I want the Patriots to win this game. Allow me to list the reasons why:

1. The Patriots already have a couple of losses. The Colts are still undefeated.
2. As long as the Colts are undefeated, people won't shut up about Peyton Manning.
3. Now that Tony Dungy has retired, I have no reason to tolerate the Colts anymore.
4. Patriots fans are douchebags with a sense of humor. Colts fans are douchebags without a sense of humor.

Failing this, we'll just have to wreck the Colts' sh*t in the playoffs again like we did four years ago. Maybe then people will stop listing those f*ckers ahead of us in all those "Team of the Decade" discussions.

It will be interesting to see how the refs throw flags without upsetting their crybaby QBs. It got bad when Broncos were waving their hands off on caught Steeler balls and then giving the flag motion for anything because they could not compete on the field. Will a ref throw a flag without direction from Brady or will Manning have to throw one himself to get a call? This could be the first game without any flags.

In a side bar, it will be excellent after next week's game with the Bengals that we will not have to hear anymore about 85. Does he want to be a clown or an NFL WR?

steel striker
11-10-2009, 08:53 PM
Well since we all that I hate the cheats I'll pull for the colts and, just about all steeler fans hate the cheats. It does drive me crazy how much the bias media loves Manning & Brady.

NJarhead
11-10-2009, 08:58 PM

Every time Tom Brady wins, a puppy dies. How's that make ya feel?

NJarhead
11-10-2009, 08:59 PM

lmao. If that happened then I'd be okay with the Pats winning IF it helped us in any way.

Shea
11-10-2009, 09:03 PM

:sofunny::sofunny::sofunny::sofunny::sofunny:

I would love that! :thumbsup:

HometownGal
11-10-2009, 09:04 PM

And if the Cheats* beat the Colts, the talking bozos won't shut up about A$$ Chin.

I want the Colts to win because they are the lesser of the two evils and play good, HONEST football.

Gnutella
11-11-2009, 01:40 AM
I want the Colts to win because they are the lesser of the two evils and play good, HONEST football.

Now that's some exquisite bullsh*t. Teams like the Colts are directly responsible for the pussification of the NFL, and all the absurd rule changes we've witnessed in the last several years. Regardless of what you think of the Patriots, at least they know how to trade punches with other teams. The Colts are much more insidious. They only punch once they get the fruity-ass "Competition" Committee to tie everybody else's hands behind their backs. Their style is as "honest" as Nancy Pelosi.

The Patriot
11-11-2009, 04:57 AM
Don't matter what you alls think. Pats are gonna win.

Championship! :willy:

sharkweek
11-11-2009, 06:16 AM

If The Pats beat the Colts, then the Steelers and Colts are tied in conference record.. we just need them to lose one more.

yes, but if the Colts win the game it would put them further on the path to the #1 seed while giving us more leeway for the #2 seed without needing help whereas your scenario would require we at least match the Pats for what they do, for if we and/or the Colts slipped it would be the Pats in the #1 or #2 seed instead.

That being said, I really don't care too much either way. With plenty of AFC teams vying for a playoff spot, I'd almost rather have the Pats lose because they have a pretty rough schedule down the stretch, and it wouldn't be too unlikely for them to actually MISS the playoffs, which would be absolutely wonderful.

revefsreleets
11-11-2009, 09:50 AM
Regardless of who we wants or need to win, the Colts will take this game. New England is becoming one-dimensional, and they won't be able to stop the passing attack of the Colts.

If the game was in NE, I'd give them a chance, but it's in the dome.

fansince'76
11-11-2009, 10:04 AM
Now that's some exquisite bullsh*t. Teams like the Colts are directly responsible for the pussification of the NFL, and all the absurd rule changes we've witnessed in the last several years. Regardless of what you think of the Patriots, at least they know how to trade punches with other teams. The Colts are much more insidious. They only punch once they get the fruity-ass "Competition" Committee to tie everybody else's hands behind their backs.

Sure, that's why we now have a "Brady Rule," and Golden Boy is permitted to dictate to the refs when to throw a flag, right? "Yes sir, Mr. Brady, 15 yards for farting in your general direction, sir!"

The Patriot
11-11-2009, 12:23 PM
Sure, that's why we now have a "Brady Rule," and Golden Boy is permitted to dictate to the refs when to throw a flag, right? "Yes sir, Mr. Brady, 15 yards for farting in your general direction, sir!"

How do we get them to call it when Brady throws an interception? That could really help us out. :chuckle:

Dino 6 Rings
11-11-2009, 12:33 PM

Bingo!

Whatever needs to happen to benefit the Steelers is what I want to happen. If it means the Pats need to beat the Colts, then I'm all for it.

I sure as fck am not going to paint my face silver/ blue and whatever that Pink color is they wear, but I will for sure be ok with a Pats win if it means the Steelers have a better chance of getting home field advantage.

Gnutella
11-11-2009, 12:35 PM

Only reason Tom Brady had a rule made for him is because the NFL has finally acknowledged that he's at least as good as Peyton Manning. Took six years for them to do it, but they did. On the other hand, if Manning had his knee shredded in 2000, the rule would be named after him instead, and would have been implemented in 2001.

Among QBs, Peyton Manning and Brett Favre have always been their PR darlings, but it took Tom Brady a lot of work to get there, and it'll be even harder for Ben Roethlisberger to get there (if he ever does).

Preacher
11-11-2009, 12:48 PM
yes, but if the Colts win the game it would put them further on the path to the #1 seed while giving us more leeway for the #2 seed without needing help whereas your scenario would require we at least match the Pats for what they do, for if we and/or the Colts slipped it would be the Pats in the #1 or #2 seed instead.

That being said, I really don't care too much either way. With plenty of AFC teams vying for a playoff spot, I'd almost rather have the Pats lose because they have a pretty rough schedule down the stretch, and it wouldn't be too unlikely for them to actually MISS the playoffs, which would be absolutely wonderful.

Yes, but IMO, I am expecting the Pats* to slip before we do at this point.

AllD
11-11-2009, 02:25 PM

We don't want the #1 seed. #1 seeds have not done very well in the championship.

Gaist
11-11-2009, 03:39 PM
and Golden Boy is permitted to dictate to the refs when to throw a flag, right? "Yes sir, Mr. Brady, 15 yards for farting in your general direction, sir!"

You're not actually quoting Joey Porter, are you?

Lots of players call for flags. I saw Eli Manning do it a couple of games ago. Every WR when they go to the ground does it. Both the offense and the defense do it, claming that the other side jumped first.The players on the sidelines do it. How many times, when there is a fumble, do you see players away from the play, who don't even know who the hell has the ball, jumping around near the refs and pointing for the ball to go their way?

And yet, amazingly enough, only Brady is mentioned. Every player calls for flags, but only Brady is worth mentioning. It goes both (or all) ways.

And as far as roughing the passer, it has been called against the Patriots as many times as it has for them.

Christian Snyder
11-11-2009, 03:42 PM

Lots of players call for flags. I saw Eli Manning do it a couple of games ago. Every WR when they go to the ground does it. Both the offense and the defense do it, claming that the other side jumped first.The players on the sidelines do it. How many times, when there is a fumble, do you see players away from the play, who don't even know who the hell has the ball, jumping around near the refs and pointing for the ball to go their way?

And yet, amazingly enough, only Brady is mentioned. Every player calls for flags, but only Brady is worth mentioning. It goes both (or all) ways.

And as far as roughing the passer, it has been called against the Patriots as many times as it has for them.
Yes, Eli did dictate to the refs when to throw a flag.... Both him and Brady do it.

fansince'76
11-11-2009, 03:44 PM

No, I'm referring to what I saw with my own two eyes during the Ravens game. Brady whined to the refs for a flag and got one. Simple as that.

NJarhead
11-11-2009, 03:52 PM
No, I'm referring to what I saw with my own two eyes during the Ravens game. Brady whined to the refs for a flag and got one. Simple as that.

"bu, bu, but everybody else does it. Everybody else uses video cameras. Every other QB wears a dress...."

:chuckle:

steelreserve
11-11-2009, 04:38 PM
"bu, bu, but everybody else does it. Everybody else uses video cameras. Every other QB wears a dress...."

... but only one QB has an autobiography out titled "Don't be Afraid, It's Just a Penis: The Tom Brady Story."

The Patriot
11-11-2009, 05:41 PM

Sure, calling for a flag while hopping up and down, then fist pumping in celebration, and returning to the line of scrimmage laughing and admitting to the Ravens that it was a bad call, may have been a bitch move on Brady's part, [:sofunny:] but he hasn't done that since. To top it off the patriots defense now ironically leads the league in penalty yards for roughing the passer.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HnmGSMccDuU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HnmGSMccDuU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

NJarhead
11-11-2009, 05:45 PM
... but only one QB has an autobiography out titled "Don't be Afraid, It's Just a Penis: The Tom Brady Story."

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Gaist
11-11-2009, 06:24 PM
To top it off the patriots defense now ironically leads the league in penalty yards for roughing the passer.

Quiet, we don't want facts get in the way of irrational Patriots hatred, do we?:chuckle:

NJarhead
11-11-2009, 07:01 PM
To top it off the patriots defense now ironically leads the league in penalty yards for roughing the passer.

Quiet, we don't want facts get in the way of irrational Patriots hatred, do we?:chuckle:

What does that have to do with the Tom Brady being a whiny little bitch? :noidea:

NJarhead
11-11-2009, 07:05 PM
I .....

SHHHHHhhhhhhhhh

http://i359.photobucket.com/albums/oo31/uplinkster/Funnys/you_deserve_a_seizure_for_your_post.gif

tony hipchest
11-11-2009, 07:06 PM
ironic in that in an effort to keep tom brady clean, the refs are now obligated to try and call the game fair and square, thus not allowing the pats defense to get away with all the shots they are used to taking.

either that or they are an extremely undisciplined defense. :noidea:

Gaist
11-11-2009, 07:11 PM
Warden, it says in your profile: "Espiring Teacher". You should probably learn to spell aspiring before you actually become one.

NJarhead
11-11-2009, 07:12 PM
ironic in that in an effort to keep tom brady clean, the refs are now obligated to try and call the game fair and square, thus not allowing the pats defense to get away with all the shots they are used to taking.

either that or they are an extremely undisciplined defense. :noidea:

Like you said Tony, they're not used to it going both ways.

NJarhead
11-11-2009, 07:14 PM
Warden, it says in your profile: "Espiring Teacher". You should probably learn to spell aspiring before you actually become one.

So teachers never make spelling errors?
Not teaching English but thanks for the heads up Gayest. I'll fix it just for you. :thumbsup:

Gaist
11-11-2009, 07:17 PM
Well, if you can't spell simple words, you should not be doing any form of teaching.

tony hipchest
11-11-2009, 07:19 PM
Like you said Tony, they're not used to going both ways.the gaist may beg to differ....

NJarhead
11-11-2009, 07:23 PM
Well, if you can't spell simple words, you should not be doing any form of teaching.

:rolleyes:

I can understand why you'd think so considering how ignorant you turned out to be, but don't worry about me; I've been complemented (by more authoritative people) on many occasions concerning my abilities to teach.

Now, GFYS. :thumbsup:

NJarhead
11-11-2009, 07:25 PM
the gaist may beg to differ....

Last I checked, this is a Steelers forum and I don't care what she thinks. Ever wonder why a Patriots fan (not named The Patriot) is here trying to justify all this garbage in the first place? :chuckle:

CanadianSteel
11-11-2009, 07:32 PM
Gotta go Colts in this one.... I could never bring myself to cheer for Brady and those Douchebags

Gaist
11-11-2009, 07:36 PM

I can understand why you'd think so considering how ignorant you turned out to be, but don't worry about me; I've been complemented (by more authoritative people) on many occasions concerning my abilities to teach.

Now, GFYS. :thumbsup:

Then why are you still aspiring? I'm guessing a little of it has to do with your maturity level, based on your posts:

thanks for the heads up Gayest

I don't care what she thinks

If you want my advice, give it up. You won't make it.

Gaist
11-11-2009, 07:40 PM
the gaist may beg to differ....

We get it. Everyone is "gay". You guys are like 45 years old and you're making jokes I stopped making before high school ended.

You're pathetic.

Texasteel
11-11-2009, 07:43 PM
I picked the Colts to win for 10 reasons.

1. The Patriots suck.
2 The Patriots are know cheaters
3. The Patriots suck.
4. I can not stand Tom Brady.
5. The Patriots suck.
6. I can not stand the Patriots coach.
7 The Patriots suck.
8. The Patriots suck.
9. The Patriots have already won a game this year.
10. The Patriots REALLY suck.

Nadroj 20
11-11-2009, 07:45 PM
I picked the Colts to win for 10 reasons.

1. The Patriots suck.
2 The Patriots are know cheaters
3. The Patriots suck.
4. I can not stand Tom Brady.
5. The Patriots suck.
6. I can not stand the Patriots coach.
7 The Patriots suck.
8. The Patriots suck.
9. The Patriots have already won a game this year.
10. The Patriots REALLY suck.

Ummm i strongly agree with 1,3,5,7,8 & 10. :chuckle:

X-Terminator
11-11-2009, 07:46 PM
You know, you're free to leave any time you want if you think we're all so "pathetic." In fact, I hope you do. You've done nothing but be a complete tool ever since you joined this board.

Gaist
11-11-2009, 07:47 PM
The Patriots are "know" cheaters? Steelers fans are way too stupid to spend too much time around. I'm out of here.

Don't reproduce, please. Any of you. It would be sick for any child to be around you pigs.

X-Terminator
11-11-2009, 07:48 PM
The Patriots are "know" cheaters? Steelers fans are way too stupid to spend too much time around. I'm out of here.

Don't reproduce, please. Any of you. It would be sick for any child to be around you pigs.

Thank God. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out. You've stunk up our board long enough as it is.

Nadroj 20
11-11-2009, 07:49 PM

LOL :wave: Bye!!

NJarhead
11-11-2009, 07:49 PM
Then why are you still aspiring? I'm guessing a little of it has to do with your maturity level, based on your posts:

If you want my advice, give it up. You won't make it.

First of all, why are you changing the subject? Are you hitting on me?

Second, getting a BA and teacher certification while maintaining a household and working FT doesn't get done over night.

Finally, my compliments have come from professors and other teachers during my field experience (and a few students themselves).

My advice to you is to mind your own damn business and get the idea out of your head that you have the room to speak with authority on any level of maturity.

I come here to unwind and talk with friends, but just like anywhere else there is that 10% (like yourself) that we all have to put up with. If I actually gave a sh*t I'd go find all your spelling errors and examples of *snicker* maturity and point them out to you as well. But I guess I'm not quite as ignorant as you are.

Want my advice? Douse yourself with gasoline and light a match.

NJarhead
11-11-2009, 07:51 PM

There's that superior intelligence and maturity for ya!

Go have your melt down somewhere else jagoff.

Nadroj 20
11-11-2009, 07:51 PM
First of all, why are you changing the subject? Are you hitting on me?

Second, getting a BA and teacher certification while maintaining a household and working FT doesn't get done over night.

Finally, my compliments have come from professors and other teachers during my field experience (and a few students themselves).

My advice to you is to mind your own damn business and get the idea out of your head that you have the room to speak with authority on any level of maturity.

I come here to unwind and talk with friends, but just like anywhere else there is that 10% (like yourself) that we all have to put up with. If I actually gave a sh*t I'd go find all your spelling errors and examples of *snicker* maturity and point them out to you as well. But I guess I'm not quite as ignorant as you are.

Want my advice? Douse yourself with gasoline and light a match.

Dont bother with him anymore lol he already called his mom took his ball and went home

Doubt he'll be back

NJarhead
11-11-2009, 07:53 PM
Dont bother with him anymore lol he already called his mom took his ball and went home

Doubt he'll be back

lol

"CRY GAYEST! CRY!!!!!"

http://www.bestweekever.tv/bwe/images/2008/11/SCOTT%20FARKUS%20DUH.jpg

Texasteel
11-11-2009, 07:54 PM

Looks like you are more interested in spelling and gramer than football. You won't be missed professor.

devilsdancefloor
11-11-2009, 07:55 PM
My buddy is a season ticket holder for the colts and he invited me to the game Monday. His thinking is this i Hate the * more than anyone he knows lol. Hell i cant pass up a live game. He told me he would get me a colts jersey to wear and i told him nah i didnt want to die from a skin rash cause by the blue fabric.

Nadroj 20
11-11-2009, 07:55 PM
lol

"CRY GAYEST! CRY!!!!!"

http://www.bestweekever.tv/bwe/images/2008/11/SCOTT%20FARKUS%20DUH.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

too funny!!! lol :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

tony hipchest
11-11-2009, 07:58 PM
We get it. Everyone is "gay". You guys are like 45 years old and you're making jokes I stopped making before high school ended.

You're pathetic.is your screen name not gaist? :noidea:

i dont see the joke in that, unless you intentionally planned for your handle to be a joke.

im thinking not.

if youre regretting your screen name selection you can always request to change it. i got a few suggestions-

phagiest

homu

battplug

queor

steelsoftener

pillowbutter

c0ckholstergeist

etc.

X-Terminator
11-11-2009, 08:01 PM
And if you want proof of how "mature" our dearly departed Gaist is, he posted this in my visitor messages, which BTW the rest of you can read:

F.aggot

Nice job there, Mr. Mature.

All you did with that one single word is reaffirm how much I hate Patriots* fans, and I really hope you all get sudden, incurable dysentery.

devilsdancefloor
11-11-2009, 08:02 PM

http://i34.tinypic.com/10ftfd3.jpg

Nadroj 20
11-11-2009, 08:04 PM

Lol i think that really is Gaist!

Texasteel
11-11-2009, 08:05 PM

A Pantywaist fan running away is a beautiful think isn't it.

NJarhead
11-11-2009, 08:07 PM
is your screen name not gaist? :noidea:

i dont see the joke in that, unless you intentionally planned for your handle to be a joke.

im thinking not.

if youre regretting your screen name selection you can always request to change it. i got a few suggestions-

phagiest

homu

battplug

queor

steelsoftener

pillowbutter

c0ckholstergeist

etc.

You forgot "P-Town Meltdown" :chuckle:

NJarhead
11-11-2009, 08:07 PM
A Pantywaist fan running away is a beautiful think isn't it.

oooh! you spelled "thing" wrong you stupid pig! :chuckle:

..and yes, him throwing a temper tantrum before storming out was hysterical. I could swear I heard a bedroom door slam and crying in a pillow.

Texasteel
11-11-2009, 08:08 PM
You seem like a ****stick.

This is what he left me. I asked him what a ****stick was but he didn't answer.

tony hipchest
11-11-2009, 08:09 PM
And if you want proof of how "mature" our dearly departed Gaist is, he posted this in my visitor messages, which BTW the rest of you can read:

Nice job there, Mr. Mature.

All you did with that one single word is reaffirm how much I hate Patriots* fans, and I really hope you all get sudden, incurable dysentery.lmao...

he hit me up too-

You're a moron.

what a turd burglar.

Texasteel
11-11-2009, 08:10 PM
oooh! you spelled "thing" wrong you stupid pig! :chuckle:

I just get to thinking so fast my fingers can't keep up.

tony hipchest
11-11-2009, 08:12 PM
I just get to thinking so fast my fingers can't keep up.i think the gaist suffered the same problem chatting with us dudes here at SF. :jerkit:

NJarhead
11-11-2009, 08:14 PM
I just get to thinking so fast my fingers can't keep up.
Happens to me all the time. Calling out spelling is newbie bs.

ink the gaist suffered the same problem chatting with us dudes here at SF. :jerkit:

It's like they say where I come from, "*uck 'em."

Texasteel
11-11-2009, 08:27 PM
i think the gaist suffered the same problem chatting with us dudes here at SF. :jerkit:

Well my screen just got a beer bath.:rofl:

Christian Snyder
11-11-2009, 08:28 PM

K-thanks-bye:wave:

beSteelmyheart
11-11-2009, 09:34 PM
Colts.
I would never pick the Pats & if anyone ever heard me go off on a drunken late Sunday afternoon full-blown rant about why exactly is BelliCheat a scumbag, they would understand why!:chuckle:

fansince'76
11-11-2009, 09:40 PM

Bye, asshole. Free piece of advice: stop clutching your Tom Brady blowup doll so tightly - you won't have to "blow" him up as often if you do so. Eh, never mind, I'm sure you enjoy doing that anyway.

The Patriot
11-11-2009, 10:24 PM
Bye, asshole. Free piece of advice: stop clutching your Tom Brady blowup doll so tightly - you won't have to "blow" him up as often if you do so. Eh, never mind, I'm sure you enjoy doing that anyway.

Do you give them time to read your final reckonings?

NJarhead
11-11-2009, 10:53 PM
Do you give them time to read your final reckonings?

That idiot didn't deserve much more than a kick in the ass on his way out.

Shea
11-11-2009, 11:07 PM
What I never could understand from reading this forum, and other Steeler's forums, is why a Patriots* fan would join a STEELERS forum and then proceed to get bent when people express their hatred for that deplorable organization and team.

What do you expect you are gonna find here on a STEELERS forum, Pats* fans? I still see that jumpy video of our coaching staff on the sidelines when Belichick was cheating and taping our team, and I always will.

Nothing a Pats* fan says or does is ever going to change that or the way I feel about it.

fansince'76
11-11-2009, 11:10 PM
What I never could understand from reading this forum, and other Steeler's forums, is why a Patriots* fan would join a STEELERS forum and then proceed to get bent when people express their hatred for that deplorable organization and team.

Agreed. More than a few of them think everyone should drink the Belicheat/Kraft/Brady Kool-Aid. It's quite annoying. If they want to read nothing but a bunch of ballwashing BS about the Pats*, they should either: 1) stay on their own freaking board, or 2) simply read ESPN.com, NFL.com, SI.com, etc., etc.

NEPAsteeler
11-12-2009, 12:12 AM
Wow, didn't realize there was such a ruckous (wait, did I spell that right? :chuckle:) going on here. I really wish I could get on here more often!

Galax Steeler
11-12-2009, 04:34 AM
I think the Colts will win they both have a high powered offnese but I think the Colts will win in the end.

revefsreleets
11-12-2009, 08:22 AM
Grammar AND immaturity smack?

Is this the Noam Chomsky message board? Did I make a wrong turn somewhere on Google?:yikes::yikes::pity::pity:

Dino 6 Rings
11-12-2009, 12:40 PM
Gaist got banned?

Dang I miss all the fun when folks get banned.

NJarhead
11-12-2009, 02:07 PM
Gaist got banned?

Dang I miss all the fun when folks get banned.

Yea, where were ya???
In the time it took me to reply to one of his lame posts he had posted no less than 3x and had a complete meltdown. :rofl:

Texasteel
11-12-2009, 05:28 PM
Yea, where were ya???
In the time it took me to reply to one of his lame posts he had posted no less than 3x and had a complete meltdown. :rofl:

I really think the dude was starting to melt when he signed in.

NJarhead
11-12-2009, 05:36 PM
I really think the dude was starting to melt when he signed in.

There again, he probably was; all he cared about was justifying everything wrong with the Pats. Which in its self is okay, but he definitely forgot where he was. Yep, he can in here with issues, no doubt.

Christian Snyder
11-15-2009, 06:58 PM
Is anybody going to watch the game?

fansince'76
11-15-2009, 07:07 PM
Is anybody goping to watch the game?

Yep. I may have to mute it if the knobslobbing becomes too unbearable, but I'll be watching.

HughC
11-15-2009, 07:23 PM
Well that was an interesting diversion, but back to the original topic.

With the Jets losing today I'd say it's a fairly safe bet that the Patriots are going to win the AFC East. In other words, hoping for them to lose with the idea they won't make the playoffs is probably not very realistic.

I still feel that if you put the Colts outdoors in January they are very beatable, but on the other hand if they play on the carpet inside a dome they have a decided advantage. The only way they are going to be forced to play real football (outdoors) in the playoffs is if they don't get the top seed in the AFC playoffs. For that to happen they need to lose a few games; tonight's game is one of the best chances for a Colts loss.

Personally I think it would be a huge travesty if two teams make it to the Super Bowl that were specifically put together to take advantage of playing indoors on a carpet in a dome. I want to see the Colts (and Saints and Vikings as well) have to win at least one game outdoors in the playoffs.

Bottom line: I want the Colts to lose tonight.

Steelboy84
11-15-2009, 07:25 PM
Is anybody goping to watch the game?

Watching it now.

The Patriot
11-15-2009, 07:29 PM
Can't wait to see what Billy's got up his sleeve! :tt04:

Christian Snyder
11-15-2009, 07:30 PM
I have one thing to say... GO COLTS! Beat them Patriots**

iloveben7
11-15-2009, 07:30 PM
I was rooting for the Pats to win earlier this week, but not anymore. The Colts are most likely going to win their division, while the Pats aren't

HometownGal
11-15-2009, 08:41 PM
Cheats* are manhandling the Colts 24-7 with a little over 6 remaining in the first half. :banging:

Preacher
11-15-2009, 08:48 PM
Well, since we lost today... this game isn't really as important to us.

As a result, I want to see the Pats* choke and lose.

Even though they are up by 10 right now.

Christian Snyder
11-15-2009, 08:48 PM
24-14 Patriots*.

The Patriot
11-15-2009, 09:34 PM
"Unsportsmanlike...uh... something. Half the distance to the goal"

Shea
11-15-2009, 10:39 PM
I wonder where The Patriot went? :chuckle:

fansince'76
11-15-2009, 10:41 PM
Love seeing the cheating bastards' arrogance get shoved up their asses.

SteelerFan091472
11-15-2009, 10:43 PM
Guess you ran out of video tape there eh Bill? :chuckle:

HometownGal
11-15-2009, 10:44 PM
WOW - what a comeback by the Colts! :applaudit: :thumbsup: I loved seeing A$$ Chin and Belidick standing there dumbfounded. :toofunny: :laughing:

cubanstogie
11-15-2009, 10:44 PM
Belicheat choked big time. Poor phucken loser.

MasterOfPuppets
11-15-2009, 10:47 PM
hahaha belicheat is the worst loser ever, his handshake is like .20 seconds

20 seconds ? it didn't even take him that long to get to the locker room. that was more like a high 5 during a sprint. he wanted to make sure the media didn't catch up to him to ask him about that STUPID ASS decision to go for it on 4 th

vindrow
11-15-2009, 10:49 PM
I tell you teh Cheaters losing tonight made our loss sting just a little less for me.

jjpro11
11-15-2009, 10:49 PM
that was great.. can't wait to see the press conference from the Cheat himself.

Steelboy84
11-15-2009, 10:50 PM
Ahahahahahahahaha, what a stupid b*stard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cubanstogie
11-15-2009, 10:51 PM
nice to see Dungy say you have to punt it on the 4th and 2, instead of slobbing on belipricks knob. Hate it when these guys are politically correct.

fansince'76
11-15-2009, 10:51 PM
that was great.. can't wait to see the press conference from the Cheat himself.

"Mumble mumble....mumble mumble....mumble mumble...."

Shea
11-15-2009, 10:52 PM
WOW - what a comeback by the Colts! :applaudit: :thumbsup: I loved seeing A$$ Chin and Belidick standing there dumbfounded. :toofunny: :laughing:

:sofunny::sofunny::sofunny:

Isn't it great?

I can't believe how stupid that decision was to go for it on their own thirty with that amount of time left on the clock and what the score was. This helped make up for an otherwise crappy football day.

fansince'76
11-15-2009, 10:53 PM
"Worst coaching decision I've ever seen Belichick make" - no love from Rodney either. Had a constipated look on his face when he said it too. :chuckle:

The Patriot
11-15-2009, 10:56 PM
We need to work on defending the deep pass interference.

psusteelers4life
11-15-2009, 10:59 PM
Did you see Belicheats security guy take out the guy with the camera when they were going off the field...its always great to see GQ Brady get beat,

I-Want-Troy's-Hair
11-15-2009, 11:06 PM
After the "handshake" one of Billipricks thugs tossed a cameraman to the ground.

Wonder if Golden Boy enjoyed his handshake....:chuckle:

This organization just oozes class.

NEPAsteeler
11-15-2009, 11:09 PM
Way to go, Billy Boy! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This definitely makes the night a little better! :drink:

Steelboy84
11-15-2009, 11:17 PM
Now they're all on ESPN claiming the refs took it from them! This is the same team that needed video cameras to win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rinkleroot
11-15-2009, 11:29 PM
Now they're all on ESPN claiming the refs took it from them! This is the same team that needed video cameras to win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BB and Brady's arrogance came back to bite them in the ass tonight, Great Lost for the Cheaters!!!

Fire Haley
11-15-2009, 11:32 PM
The game was fixed!

The Belicheater sold out his own team - BWAhahahahah

I don't think I have ever seen a worse call by a coach in professional sports....ever.

Going for it on 4th down on your own 28 and you're leading....what an idiot.

iloveben7
11-15-2009, 11:36 PM
I was seriously cracking up when Belichick decided to go for it on 4th down.

What a classless bunch of idiots

The Patriot
11-16-2009, 12:45 AM
And the Patriots team bus smashes into a police car on the way out. :doh:

Now its funny. :chuckle:

GBMelBlount
11-16-2009, 05:27 AM
The game was fixed!

The Belicheater sold out his own team - BWAhahahahah

I don't think I have ever seen a worse call by a coach in professional sports....ever.

Going for it on 4th down on your own 28 and you're leading....what an idiot.

Seriously, WHY in the world would Belichick do that?

There is no logical (or legal) reason that makes the least bit of sense.

Is he really that much of an arrogant ass with a God complex, or......

The Patriot
11-16-2009, 07:30 AM
Seriously, WHY in the world would Belichick do that?

There is no logical (or legal) reason that makes the least bit of sense.

Is he really that much of an arrogant ass with a God complex, or......

With 2 time outs and two minutes to go, Manning would have drove the field and scored.

HometownGal
11-16-2009, 07:37 AM
With 2 time outs and two minutes to go, Manning would have drove the field and scored.

Probably true, but even you have to admit that Belidick's decision to go for it on that 4th and 2 was boneheaded.

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-16-2009, 07:42 AM

No way around it....that shows a Coach who had absolutely NO faith in his defense.

43Hitman
11-16-2009, 07:44 AM
I was completely dumbfounded when they went for that 4th and 2. At first I just thought they were going to try and draw them offsides. Couldn't have happened to a better team in my opinion. :chuckle:

The Patriot
11-16-2009, 07:50 AM
Probably true, but even you have to admit that Belidick's decision to go for it on that 4th and 2 was boneheaded.

Of course, we didn't convert (evidently :hmmph:). Had he'd have made it, it would have been my favorite call of the night.

43Hitman
11-16-2009, 08:17 AM
Of course, we didn't convert (evidently :hmmph:). Had he'd have made it, it would have been my favorite call of the night.

Oh yeah, I hear ya man. Had it worked, he would be touted as a genius today rather than a boneheaded tool. That's the NFL.

supa_fly_steeler
11-16-2009, 10:12 AM
How in the hell did the Pariots lose that one lol.

The_WARDen
11-16-2009, 10:56 AM
BB and Brady's arrogance came back to bite them in the ass tonight, Great Lost for the Cheaters!!!

That was beautiful. You can get away with that arrogance against Buffalo....but do it against Peyton and he'll bury ya!

Good job Peyton!

steelreserve
11-16-2009, 11:07 AM
I refused to watch a second of this game -- if I wanted to witness the amount of ballwashing that took place, I would've just rented some gay porn.

While I'm glad to hear that the Patriots lost, I am disappointed that no one was stabbed.

Christian Snyder
11-16-2009, 11:09 AM
AWESOME!!!!! I always love seeing the Patriots* lose!

fansince'76
11-16-2009, 12:04 PM
I refused to watch a second of this game -- if I wanted to witness the amount of ballwashing that took place, I would've just rented some gay porn.

That's why God created the mute button.

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-16-2009, 12:11 PM

We didnt stop the return for a TD yesterday...BUT if Reed wouldnt have wussed out on the tackle and instead he would have done a ninja back-fliop and knocked the ball out of the runners hands.....it would have been my favorite play of the day.

Reed is a genious.

revefsreleets
11-16-2009, 12:12 PM
He looks like he's reverting back to his 41-55 days of Cleveland.

It's a tad bit harder to run a sure thing 4th down conversion play against a defense if you don't already know what play they are running.

The Patriot
11-16-2009, 02:44 PM
We didnt stop the return for a TD yesterday...BUT if Reed wouldnt have wussed out on the tackle and instead he would have done a ninja back-fliop and knocked the ball out of the runners hands.....it would have been my favorite play of the day.

Reed is a genious.

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss74/4chantamahan/patriotsfirstdown.jpg

I'm sorry, this looks like a first down to me. If that was a player of any other team playing the Patriots, I can't imagine any of your responses being, "Wow, Pats stopped em." Especially if the ball was spotted an entire yard short.

But, even if it wasn't a first down:

Did Belichick bobble the football? -No
Did Belichick call a play that put his team in a position to win? -Yes

Belichick's worst call was not conserving a timeout to overturn that crap.

Indo
11-16-2009, 03:04 PM
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss74/4chantamahan/patriotsfirstdown.jpg

I'm sorry, this looks like a first down to me. If that was a player of any other team playing the Patriots, I can't imagine any of your responses being, "Wow, Pats stopped em." Especially if the ball was spotted an entire yard short.

But, even if it wasn't a first down:

Did Belichick bobble the football? -No
Did Belichick call a play that put his team in a position to win? -Yes

Belichick's worst call was not conserving a timeout to overturn that crap.

It's hard to really make that call looking at a (small) still photo. I honestly try to be objective when looking at these replays (yes, even when the Steelers stand to gain or lose from any particular call); On this play (when viewed in the "real time" video), it was pretty clear that he did not have possession of the ball when he was over the first down line. He was clearly bobbling it. He did make the catch, but he did not have control of it until he had been driven back-----forward progress only counts after you first control the ball. I thought it was a good call at the time----not because it mattered to me whether the Pats* won or lost...

The Patriot
11-16-2009, 03:08 PM
It's hard to really make that call looking at a (small) still photo. I honestly try to be objective when looking at these replays (yes, even when the Steelers stand to gain or lose from any particular call); On this play (when viewed in the "real time" video), it was pretty clear that he did not have possession of the ball when he was over the first down line. He was clearly bobbling it. He did make the catch, but he did not have control of it until he had been driven back-----forward progress only counts after you first control the ball. I thought it was a good call at the time----not because it mattered to me whether the Pats* won or lost...

I agree. Some of these close ones you get and others you don't. I was mostly arguing against the projection that Belichick totally blundered calling this play.

43Hitman
11-16-2009, 03:18 PM
I agree. Some of these close ones you get and others you don't. I was mostly arguing against the projection that Belichick totally blundered calling this play.

I still think he should have punted there....So I'll ask you this question; had it been the playoffs, would you still like him to go for it there?

Indo
11-16-2009, 03:33 PM

I agree that the result was gonna be that Bellicheat is the Biggest Genious or the Biggest Dumbass...

He clearly was playing to win, but perhaps didn't consider the consequences of giving the ball back to Manning on the 30ish yard line. Seems to me he should have punted it away and trusted his D

But , then again, I'm not a pro head coach!

The Patriot
11-16-2009, 03:44 PM
I agree that the result was gonna be that Bellicheat is the Biggest Genious or the Biggest Dumbass...

He clearly was playing to win, but perhaps didn't consider the consequences of giving the ball back to Manning on the 30ish yard line. Seems to me he should have punted it away and trusted his D

But , then again, I'm not a pro head coach!

Before you found out that Belichick was actually gonna go for it, in your mind, what percent chance were you giving the Colts to win that game if the Pats went 3 and out punted the ball back to Manning?

-I'm sure Belichick had a similar calculation.

Indo
11-16-2009, 03:50 PM
Before you found out that Belichick was actually gonna go for it, in your mind, what percent chance were you giving the Colts to win that game if the Pats went 3 and out punted the ball back to Manning?

-I'm sure Belichick had a similar calculation.

I actually had a "feeling" that they were gonna punt and hold off the onslaught
I thought that it was all smoke and mirrors--trying to draw the Colts offsides; then punt if that didn't work

But "feelings" don't mean shyte(I'll be the first to admit)

So you would have gone for it?

The Patriot
11-16-2009, 03:55 PM
I actually had a "feeling" that they were gonna punt and hold off the onslaught

But "feelings" don't mean shyte(I'll be the first to admit)

So you would have gone for it?

I wouldn't be able to function in that kind of situation. I stood up and flipped over my chair when they ruled him short cause I knew we had no timeouts. :chuckle:

43Hitman
11-16-2009, 05:10 PM
I wouldn't be able to function in that kind of situation. I stood up and flipped over my chair when they ruled him short cause I knew we had no timeouts. :chuckle:

:rofl:

The Patriot
11-16-2009, 07:21 PM
He looks like he's reverting back to his 41-55 days of Cleveland.

It's a tad bit harder to run a sure thing 4th down conversion play against a defense if you don't already know what play they are running.

Goodness me! How on earth did I miss this jewel?

Here's some footage we saved of your endzones. Just in case you forgot where they were located. :grin:

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss74/4chantamahan/heinzendzones.jpg

HometownGal
11-16-2009, 07:29 PM

Here's some footage we saved of your endzones. Just in case you forgot where they were located. :grin:

ROFLMAO!!!!!:toofunny: :toofunny::toofunny:

You're a stinker! :chuckle:

NJarhead
11-16-2009, 07:34 PM

Bet you've been waiting a LOOOOOOONG time to use that one eh?

This is an NFL Defense. I'm sure you've forgotten what one looked like (at least a very good one):

http://www.post-gazette.com/images4/20090109Steelers_Defense_800.jpg

43Hitman
11-16-2009, 07:47 PM

This is an NFL Defense. I'm sure you've forgotten what one looked like (at least a very good one):

http://www.post-gazette.com/images4/20090109Steelers_Defense_800.jpg

Was Troy injured for this photo shoot cause I don't see him...:chuckle: Couldn't resist.

The Patriot
11-16-2009, 08:02 PM

No. Instead we have Rodney Harrison's SNF reaction to Belichick's decision to go for it on fourth down.

"The worst call mee mee mee meemeemee..."

http://crunchbang.org/uploads/102307110452-beaker.jpg

HometownGal
11-16-2009, 08:32 PM
No. Instead we have Rodney Harrison's SNF reaction to Belichick's decision to go for it on fourth down.

Stop it - you're killin' me!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

NJarhead
11-16-2009, 08:34 PM

That's why I like you Patsie; great sense of humor.

:drink:

MasterOfPuppets
11-16-2009, 08:43 PM

here's a picture of a SB trophy just in case you forgot what they look like...

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/138/0161934455085.jpg (http://img5.imageshack.us/i/0161934455085.jpg/)

The Patriot
11-16-2009, 08:52 PM

That's why I like you Patsie; great sense of humor.

:drink:

As do you, sir. You yankeedoodledick.:sofunny:

The Patriot
11-16-2009, 09:01 PM
here's a picture of a SB trophy just in case you forgot what they look like...

Oh my god! We went 18-1!
:crying03:

NJarhead
11-16-2009, 09:27 PM
As do you, sir. You yankeedoodledick.:sofunny:

eh hem, I believe that's 27 time world champion yankeedoodledick. But you can just shorten it to "world champion...." :chuckle:

stlrtruck
11-17-2009, 07:46 AM
Did anyone hear belicheat* after the game, talking about where the WR touched the ball? I guess he has conveniently forgotten that the rules state where the WR has control of the ball. The ref actually had his call right that the WR bobbled the ball and although the spot was about 1/2 yard from where it should have been, it still wouldn't have been enough for the first!

The Patriot
11-17-2009, 09:39 AM
It doesn't matter. We proved we could dominate the Colts. Eliminate the endzone fumble and the idea that if Manning throws a deep incompletion then it must be pass interference, and we win. Colts get their time to shine in the regular season.

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-17-2009, 09:49 AM
It doesn't matter. We proved we could dominate the Colts. Eliminate the endzone fumble and the idea that if Manning throws a deep incompletion then it must be pass interference, and we win. Colts get their time to shine in the regular season.

Same with the Bengals game...We proved we could dominate. Eliminate their fieldgoals and the TD and we win. :doh:

revefsreleets
11-17-2009, 10:03 AM
OMG can the Pats EVER lose without 3,000 bullshit excuses from their fans?

It's pure garbage. They cannot ever be questioned about the overwhelming circumstantial evidence forever tainting their "winning" past*, yet any adversity they face is always the result of some excuse or conspiracy theory or set of circumstances that place the blame squarely on some "other" entity.

In other words, their winning is 100% legit, and any loss is always NOT.

They lost. PERIOD.

revefsreleets
11-17-2009, 10:35 AM
Just saw this stream of putrid horseshit...

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=dw-belichickpats111609&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

Awwwww...did the little Patsies have a bad call go against them? Should we all feel sawwy for them?

Puke. We had 3-4 bad calls against us last week against Cinci, but nobody is writing any articles about that. The fans are bad, but this media whoring obsession with this team makes me ill.

They lost! The better team won! Bad calls happen in EVERY game, and, yes, sometimes even against (gasp!) the Patriots. It is not a valid excuse to blame the refs. Make more plays. Coach a better game. Execute. Win on the field and don't have a close enough game that the refs can make a difference. That's how you win honestly in the NFL.