PDA

View Full Version : ochocinco-attempts-to-bribe-refs

T&B fan
11-09-2009, 01:11 PM
its true and hes cheep $1 not going to get you far heres the link

http://backporch.fanhouse.com/2009/11/08/chad-ochocinco-attempts-to-bribe-refs/?icid=main|htmlws-main-n|dl3|link4|http%3A%2F%2Fbackporch.fanhouse.com%2F 2009%2F11%2F08%2Fchad-ochocinco-attempts-to-bribe-refs%2F

"You saw that?" Ochocinco said after the game. "I was going to give them a dollar just to bribe them. 'Just give me the call, give me the catch, we need this one.'

"I might get fined. Mr. [Roger] Goodell, I'm sorry. I'm just having fun."

revefsreleets
11-09-2009, 01:31 PM
Can't blame him...with the diminishing skills he can really use all the help he can get.

Venom
11-09-2009, 02:40 PM
Wouldn't it be funny if he gets suspended one game ( Steelers ) because of that .

Indo
11-09-2009, 02:54 PM
At first I thought that he had made a bet with someone on his team that it was a good catch...then I realized that he was just being his usual douchey self.
He should get a large fine ----pull out a dollar and pay the league $15,000. Now that would be funny

4xSBChamps
11-09-2009, 03:11 PM
At first I thought that he had made a bet with someone on his team that it was a good catch...then I realized that he was just being his usual douchey self.

..... ya cain't polish a turd..... even one that has Gowl teef.

Indo
11-09-2009, 03:13 PM
..... ya cain't polish a turd..... even one that has Gowl teef.

But can you gold plate it?

4xSBChamps
11-09-2009, 03:34 PM
But can you gold plate it?

..... looks-like they came close in the Bungles' locker-room.....

..... but it's still CRAP on the inside.....

Preacher
11-09-2009, 03:41 PM
Gotta admit,

I found it funny. I think a phone call from the league would be enough, just to say, "Hey, with the point shaving scandal in the NBA and how the touchiness of blown calls, let's no throw fuel on the fire"

We all know its a joke. But if that phone call doesn't happen, something WILL happen, it inevitably, it will look bad.

Nadroj 20
11-09-2009, 05:26 PM
I think the interview might hurt him worse because he used the word "bribe"...i heard this on espn too.

Since he said bribe i would say i fine is probably going to happen, but i really dont care what they do to him ive learned to just ignore anything he does.

silver & black
11-09-2009, 06:08 PM
Gotta admit,

I found it funny. I think a phone call from the league would be enough, just to say, "Hey, with the point shaving scandal in the NBA and how the touchiness of blown calls, let's no throw fuel on the fire"

We all know its a joke. But if that phone call doesn't happen, something WILL happen, it inevitably, it will look bad.

I agree. I like Chad... it's nice to see a player that truely enjoys playing, and has fun with the game. I know he's not liked around here, but I think the league could use a hell of a lot more guys like Chad.

Steeler in Carolina
11-09-2009, 07:36 PM
I thought it was funny and I have turned the corner on Chad. He is having fun playing the game and loves life.

BlastFurnace
11-09-2009, 10:20 PM
I hope they don't fine him for it. The NFL has become so good at taking the lightheartedness out of the game. Chad is funny.

Ravnet
11-10-2009, 03:07 AM
Why would he apologize when he intentionally does this stuff every game?

I'm fine with Chad pulling these stunts, but him apologizing and asking fans to move on after games doesn't compute.

The_WARDen
11-10-2009, 10:39 AM
I hope he doesn't get suspended!!! I want him there to personally witness the carnage at Heinz field on Sunday.

Indo
11-10-2009, 11:24 AM
I hope he doesn't get suspended!!! I want him there to personally witness the carnage at Heinz field on Sunday.

Yep.

And I don't want to hear about the Bungals fans whining that the ONLY reason we beat them was because NachoDoucho wasn't playing

(And I also want to see Ryan jack him up...he'll be Out for Blood after having to sit out against the Donkeys)

Kaeg
11-11-2009, 06:39 AM
I actually found this funny. It kinda plays into my sense of humor. It's good to see someone actually try to put fun back into the No Fun League. Now, if he tried the bribe in a game against the *Patriots...well, then I'd see a big fine coming.