PDA

View Full Version : Help

SteelerWeenie
11-09-2009, 03:16 PM
I can use all the information I can get as a first time on my own game attender. My friend and I are coming to the game Sunday and was wondering how to get invited to a tailgate party? Are they by invitation only or just stop on by any you see? I hate to sound dumb, but I am a long time TV watcher Steeler fan and this will be my first game where I will have time to party before the kickoff. Please, any suggestions?:noidea:

fansince'76
11-09-2009, 03:29 PM
This is from another thread, but it looks like this one is open:

Me and my gf came to Denver from el paso Texas for the game. Can't wait. Anyone have a tailgate we can join???

I drove in from Chicago and taking three others to the game. I brought my truck with the whole back filled with grill and food. You are more than welcome to come and tailgate with us. The name is Jeff cell 815-405-2645 I will be there at least 4 hours before game.:tt04:

SteelerWeenie
11-09-2009, 03:55 PM
I should have said it was the Steeler/Cincinnati game I will be attending. So I still need help.

steelerchad
11-09-2009, 04:02 PM
Look down about 10 posts or so and you will see someone ask about the tailgate for this weeks game. STLRS4LIFE does a tailgate and said he would post details later. It looks like he usually posts details Thursday or Friday before the game, so I'd check back then.
It looks like he has posted one for all the home games so far, he invites Steelers fever members and just asks that you either bring a dish or a few bucks to kick in for food. Also, need to BYOB.

SteelerWeenie
11-09-2009, 04:09 PM
Thanks for all the info, I will keep checking back.