PDA

View Full Version : the official ron jaworski hate thread

tony hipchest
11-09-2009, 05:50 PM
he just said on PTI that there are about 25,000 steelerfans roaming around denver right now, the steelers have the best fans, and as of right now, they have the best defense in the league.

doesnt matter though. since he doesnt constantly heap praise on them, and tries to be objective in his job while calling a game, i know most steelerfans hate him anyways.

:rolleyes:

MACH1
11-09-2009, 06:00 PM
I hate cabbage. :chuckle:

Nadroj 20
11-09-2009, 06:47 PM

Is that official? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

MasterOfPuppets
11-09-2009, 06:54 PM
actually i like jaworski...:noidea: ...i like his enthusiasm and he really loves the game.

devilsdancefloor
11-09-2009, 06:54 PM

take beano....

I like jaws he actually knows WTF he is talking about. I always liked his & hoge show

steelwalls
11-09-2009, 07:00 PM
Jaws is ok, like I mentioned in one thread though, that one bills game he got a little mouthy with Gruden, I though Gruden was going to hit him the the Jaworski.

Christian Snyder
11-09-2009, 07:20 PM
I like Jaworski also.

Shea
11-10-2009, 01:46 AM
Looks like Jaws is still taking some knocks well after the last snap of the game, in some other threads.

I like him. Actually, I like the whole MNF crew. Is that grounds for banning around here? Seems like it might be. :couch:

Kinda of bummed that our appearance tonight is our one and only dance with MNF. Nothing beats Steelers playing on Monday night for me.

And since I'm throwing out that I like the crew on MNF, I might as well add that Collinsworth doesn't annoy me either. My ass is canned isn't it? :chuckle:

MasterOfPuppets
11-10-2009, 03:01 AM
Looks like Jaws is still taking some knocks well after the last snap of the game, in some other threads.

I like him. Actually, I like the whole MNF crew. Is that grounds for banning around here? Seems like it might be. :couch:

Kinda of bummed that our appearance tonight is our one and only dance with MNF. Nothing beats Steelers playing on Monday night for me.

And since I'm throwing out that I like the crew on MNF, I might as well add that Collinsworth doesn't annoy me either. My ass is canned isn't it? :chuckle: :buttkick:

stlrtruck
11-10-2009, 08:43 AM
He's not bad. With him and Gruden in the booth it makes for good football announcing. But Gruden makes that team.