PDA

View Full Version : The Bicep.

Steel-Bryan
11-09-2009, 10:26 PM
Why is it that Holmes shows off his bicep after every reception ? :sofunny: I find it kinda funny.

P.S. Did anyone else realize that Broncos fan with all those gross pimples on his face? why would they show him on tv ?

SteelCityKing
11-09-2009, 10:46 PM
Why is it that Holmes shows off his bicep after every reception ? :sofunny: I find it kinda funny.

P.S. Did anyone else realize that Broncos fan with all those gross pimples on his face? why would they show him on tv ?

i thinkt he Holmes flex is irritating to no end. it's kind of ****y. but whatever, he makes plays to progress the ball. alteast he's not getting fined for it.

the "pizza face" in Denver cracked me up. the irony of it, was JUST biting into a piece of DiGiorno when they showed him. he looked sad and haggard. i wonder if his date was blind!? haha!

Tankus_Maximus
11-09-2009, 11:00 PM

Dude!! When I saw that guy I thought they were promoting the NEW Nightmare on Elm Street remake!! Seriously. I thought Freddy Krueger was in the stands!!:tt04:

SteelerRob
11-10-2009, 03:11 AM
I think the guys in the video editing room were trying to compare him to the pasty, pimply Donkeys offense at that point!

:tt02:

NEWstevo
11-10-2009, 04:26 AM
I hate the showboating and it just makes Holmes look arrogant. And every time he does it, my wife and I cringe with embarrassment. He should worry more about playing football, and less about his ego.

And the dude with the acne, well he was just a sad Bronco’s fan showing the emotion of the game. The bad skin was for entertainment purpose.

Go Steelers!

X-Terminator
11-10-2009, 04:31 AM
*sighs*

Didn't we just go over this AD NAUSEUM 2 weeks ago? For crying out loud, some of you people think he's kicking the family dog every time he does that. It's football, not a friggin church dance! Who the hell cares if he does some biceps flex or points on a first down? It's like you guys want players to be robots and show no emotion at all on the field.

The_WARDen
11-10-2009, 06:39 AM
The Bicep made Chump Bailey his personal bitch last night.

solardave
11-10-2009, 07:18 AM
i thinkt he Holmes flex is irritating to no end. it's kind of ****y. but whatever, he makes plays to progress the ball. alteast he's not getting fined for it.

the "pizza face" in Denver cracked me up. the irony of it, was JUST biting into a piece of DiGiorno when they showed him. he looked sad and haggard. i wonder if his date was blind!? haha!

He's immature and needs to grow up a little still. This too shall pass. He makes plays. It's like Ike was doing last year with the hand wave in front of his face. Notice he's not doing it any more.

Justin Otstott
11-10-2009, 07:29 AM
*sighs*

Didn't we just go over this AD NAUSEUM 2 weeks ago? For crying out loud, some of you people think he's kicking the family dog every time he does that. It's football, not a friggin church dance! Who the hell cares if he does some biceps flex or points on a first down? It's like you guys want players to be robots and show no emotion at all on the field.

Thank You!!! You people complain oddly about this and it's getting old now.

SteelMember
11-10-2009, 07:36 AM
It's no big thing imo.

The flex, not the bicep.

These guys get excited, and the rules are already too suffocating.

What's next? No trash talking.

stlrtruck
11-10-2009, 08:27 AM
*sighs*

I don't know about you but I flex at church dances too! :toofunny:

tat2
11-10-2009, 09:09 AM
i'm all for a little emotion after a big play, but after a routine catch with no YAC is uncalled for.

BlastFurnace
11-10-2009, 09:11 AM
As long as he catches the ball and doesn't get a penalty called for taunting...I could care less what he does.

Santonio plays with attitude and I like that.

Nadroj 20
11-10-2009, 09:12 AM
People complaining about him celebrating again??? Jeez give it a rest!

As i have said many times until he costs us penalty yards WHO CARES?, I would just get used to the fact hes going to do it.

steelpride12
11-10-2009, 09:23 AM
As long as he is having big games, contributing, and holding on to the ball Santo can do whatever he wants on first downs or big plays.

steveironcity
11-10-2009, 09:32 AM

HAHAHAHA.... The first thing i thought when I saw that poor kid with acne, is that it looks really, really awful in HD.

markymarc
11-10-2009, 11:40 AM
As long as he catches the ball and doesn't get a penalty called for taunting...I could care less what he does.

Santonio plays with attitude and I like that.

My thoughts exactly.

revefsreleets
11-10-2009, 12:43 PM
Yick. But it's still not as bad as Ocho Stinko's antics.

Barry Sanders. Make the play, toss the ball to the ref. Period.

Steeldude
11-10-2009, 01:47 PM
it's a c--ky thing to do.

AllD
11-10-2009, 02:06 PM

Creative license by the director to show "the agony of defeat".

tony hipchest
11-10-2009, 06:30 PM
holmes pretty much had his way with champ bailey last night.

he has 36 receptions. a rediculous 34 are for 1st downs (94% leads the league).

i mind his flex about as much as jerome screaming and shaking his head when he got a 1st down.

while were at it, maybe hines shouldnt smile. :smile: