PDA

View Full Version : from Ben after Denver Game

steelpride12
11-09-2009, 11:59 PM
:thumbsup:"It's not just the O Lines fault its on me as well, and we take that as a team, but we don't care what the critics say because WE GET IT DONE!"

Amazing quote from our Steelers QB and with two Super Bowl rings and another strong season he has room to talk! :tt::drink:

Tankus_Maximus
11-10-2009, 12:03 AM
Yup, saw that and was convinced that Ben truly does have his hog's backs. Ben's post-game comments immediately after the last Super Bowl win planted the seeds within my mind that he was sincere in his praise for his O-Line, but this year has really shown it, and not just because Ben took them with him to the WWE, but Ben consistently gives his hog's credit @ every possible opportunity. It's hard to believe, but the hogs have really come together, they've gelled extremely well. This is one of those rare times where I'm glad that I was wrong in my assessment of the O-Line. I will gladly eat this plate of crow.

SteelC7
11-10-2009, 12:47 AM
ya im glad i was wrong about the o line, ill admit i didnt think we could win with that line but they proved me wrong, good thing too

MasterOfPuppets
11-10-2009, 01:34 AM
actually, all but maybe one sack was on ben....:noidea:

Angus Burgher
11-10-2009, 02:47 AM
I like that Ben gives his O-Line props... but I think he seriously chewed them out after that strip-return-for-a-TD. He looked fired up on the sideline. But they definitely got the message, because that next scoring drive was one of the most amazing things I've ever seen in a football game.

Some say that Ben is the next John Elway. They are wrong. He's better.

solardave
11-10-2009, 04:16 AM
Yup, saw that and was convinced that Ben truly does have his hog's backs. Ben's post-game comments immediately after the last Super Bowl win planted the seeds within my mind that he was sincere in his praise for his O-Line, but this year has really shown it, and not just because Ben took them with him to the WWE, but Ben consistently gives his hog's credit @ every possible opportunity. It's hard to believe, but the hogs have really come together, they've gelled extremely well. This is one of those rare times where I'm glad that I was wrong in my assessment of the O-Line. I will gladly eat this plate of crow.

Me too. These guys are really becoming road graters for Mendy and when was the last time Ben has had 5-6 seconds to throw the ball.

Galax Steeler
11-10-2009, 04:53 AM
Ben is a classy guy I am glad he is a Steeler.