PDA

View Full Version : Steelers won this game in the trenches.

El-Gonzo Jackson
11-09-2009, 11:36 PM
I gotta say this game played out a bit like I thought it would. The Steelers O line eventually wore down the smaller Broncos D-line. The Steelers D-line and LB's stuffed the Broncos run and got after Orton causing the INT's.

Sure Hines got 2 TD and the D got a couple picks, but make no mistake. The Steelers won the battle up front on both sides. :thumbsup:

psusteelers4life
11-09-2009, 11:49 PM
With the D line and the LB's I know this horse has been beaten and taken to the butcher but about Harrison and Woodley. With holds you notice how many hug holds i call them{ the left or right arm around the neck} that were not called except the one when my man Farrior when he was rushing up the middle and it got called , If those holds never happened I think Harrison and Woodley would have had a few sacks each. thats the only way they could block those boys is by those holds, The D did an awesome job line. Jaws even said about the non calls on the holds in the game. Anyhow like i said just an all around good win.

MasterOfPuppets
11-10-2009, 12:14 AM
for sure...everybody bashes the line when they can't run the ball, but give the back all the credit when they can... essex and colon were awesome today...:applaudit:

4xSBChamps
11-10-2009, 12:19 AM
if 'em Stillers get line-play, on BOTH sides of the ball, protect the football, and minimize mental-errors, few teams will walk all over them:
maybe they are getting tuned-up for the playoffs early this season?

:helmet: