PDA

View Full Version : Keys to last nights game...

Raynestorm
11-10-2009, 11:21 AM
1) Denver putting Bailey singled up on Holmes. Oops. The age difference alone dictates he shouldn't have been.

2) Ty Law playing?! Really? He didn't know his assignments yet.

3) Mendy protecting the ball. Strike up the band...he protected the ball! He's a great runner when he holds onto the rock.

4) Troy P. He was a beast last night.

5) No longer falling for the play action was huge in the second half. LB's dropping back into coverage instead of worrying about Moreno gave them nowhere to throw the ball.

6) Ben was huge last night, no doubt. He had two turnovers (one fumble on a great play by the DE) but he came through.

Your thoughts?

dpc13
11-10-2009, 11:25 AM
We noticed as the game progressed the use of bottled oxygen seemed to diminish. Does it take some game time to adjust to 'THIN AIR ? ... and ...Half time adjustments seemed to favor us in a huge way.

Shoes
11-10-2009, 11:25 AM
Great down field blocking and Oline :tt::tt:

Nadroj 20
11-10-2009, 11:31 AM
Defense as an entire unit was a big key to the game. They played very well and picked a guy 3 times whos lone pick on the season was on a hail mary before halftime agaisnt new england and randy moss actually picked it off lol

Indo
11-10-2009, 12:02 PM
The O-line continues to work as a solid Unit.

Keisel. Need I say more?

Heath---I think he only had one catch. But did you see him blocking? Best TE in the league

Troy. Just Being Troy. Best PLAYER in the entire NFL. Period.

(Berger. AAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!)

Nadroj 20
11-10-2009, 12:05 PM
The O-line continues to work as a solid Unit.

Keisel. Need I say more?

Heath---I think he only had one catch. But did you see him blocking? Best TE in the league

Troy. Just Being Troy. Best PLAYER in the entire NFL. Period.

(Berger. AAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!)

Yes i did, he threw some key blocks during some of mendys runs, he is the best TE in the league. :tt04: