PDA

View Full Version : Yet Another Game where we take away Home Field Advantage

XxKnightxX
11-10-2009, 01:56 PM
Man was I in pure joy when I heard all that crowd noise from the Steelers, the boos when the broncos came out. Haha it makes me think of that Redskins game last year all over again. :tt02:

And heres the view from the Broncos faithful http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=155892

Merchant
11-10-2009, 02:05 PM
Haah.. I LOVE ITTTT

AllD
11-10-2009, 02:15 PM
::::sniff:::sniff:::

"Subversive" "HEATH" "Let's Go Steelers"

Bronco fans are just a little upset that their season turned into a pumpkin last night. I guess they do not enjoy the company of the other teams fans, especially when they got the crap kicked out of them. I could hear it on tv.

Steelerstrength
11-10-2009, 02:19 PM
The chant "Here we go Steelers..." was drowning out the post game on ESPN! That was an exclamation point! :tt03:

MasterOfPuppets
11-10-2009, 03:10 PM
the donko fans are in full scale meltdown....:toofunny:

fansince'76
11-10-2009, 03:13 PM
The chant "Here we go Steelers..." was drowning out the post game on ESPN! That was an exclamation point! :tt03:

The Broncos fans had cleared out en masse well before then.

SteelersMomma
11-10-2009, 03:16 PM
bahahaha. Yeah that game was freaking awesome! When we were all chanting this woman a few rows back started cursing at us all and almost got kicked out of the game. The bronco fans were rude, inconsiderate and talked a lot of smack until they started loosing.
IN-COM-PLETE <--- that phrase made me want to scream that was until a bunch of us Steeler fans started saying it back :chuckle:

fansince'76
11-10-2009, 03:27 PM
When we were all chanting this woman a few rows back started cursing at us all and almost got kicked out of the game. The bronco fans were rude, inconsiderate and talked a lot of smack until they started loosing.

I was around some pretty cool Broncos fans where I was sitting. There were a LOT more Steelers fans there, though, so that may have been part of the reason why. :noidea:

SteelersMomma
11-10-2009, 03:30 PM
I was around some pretty cool Broncos fans where I was sitting. There were a LOT more Steelers fans there, though, so that may have been part of the reason why. :noidea:

yeah where I was sitting had quite a few steelers fans. This one bronco fan had a t-shirt that made me cringe because there were kids around.. on the front it said "F*** Pitsburgh" and the back said "Only little Bit**** wave little towels"
Maybe that will give you an idea of some of the fans I had around me :chuckle:

solardave
11-10-2009, 03:47 PM
yeah where I was sitting had quite a few steelers fans. This one bronco fan had a t-shirt that made me cringe because there were kids around.. on the front it said "F*** Pitsburgh" and the back said "Only little Bit**** wave little towels"

I wonder how it felt to get screwed by Pittsburgh?:flap: On their someone said the reason there were so many Steeler fans was because of the economy.People sold their tickets because of the economy. I guess the economy is bad where ever we play.:chuckle:

Angus Burgher
11-10-2009, 03:56 PM
yeah where I was sitting had quite a few steelers fans. This one bronco fan had a t-shirt that made me cringe because there were kids around.. on the front it said "F*** Pitsburgh" and the back said "Only little Bit**** wave little towels" Maybe that will give you an idea of some of the fans I had around me :chuckle:

Yes, because waving a POM-POM is so much more hardcore.

LOL

SteelersMomma
11-10-2009, 03:56 PM
I wonder how it felt to get screwed by Pittsburgh?:flap: On their someone said the reason there were so many Steeler fans was because of the economy.People sold their tickets because of the economy. I guess the economy is bad where ever we play.:chuckle:

IDK that chick and her boyfriend or who ever left at the end of the 3rd qtr same with majority of the "bronco" fans did. Its not the economy. I mean yes we paid a pretty penny for our 4 tickets that night but it was worth it. People try to say we're "bandwangoners" no I'm sorry but I'm the only steeler fan in my family and I have been one since I was a little girl. I picked a team and have stuck with them in good times and in the bad. There were people who traveled from all over the united states for that game. Including me! :chuckle:

SteelersMomma
11-10-2009, 03:59 PM

LOL

well DUH! :toofunny:

This drunk guy above me who was a broncos fan was saying he was going to "curse the steelers and go bengals" lmao. I was like wow you're such an awesome fan by trying your "vodo" crap on the Steelers because you lost.

Psyychoward86
11-10-2009, 05:27 PM
::::sniff:::sniff:::

"Subversive" "HEATH" "Let's Go Steelers"

Bronco fans are just a little upset that their season turned into a pumpkin last night. I guess they do not enjoy the company of the other teams fans, especially when they got the crap kicked out of them. I could hear it on tv.

is that what the fans were yelling several times throughout the game?

Dino 6 Rings
11-10-2009, 05:35 PM
What's hilarious that this NEVER happens in Pittsburgh regardless of the Economy or the Record!

SteelersMomma
11-10-2009, 05:42 PM
is that what the fans were yelling several times throughout the game?

the bronco fans were saying things like "IN-COM-PLETE" "This is our house" then at the end of the game it was tears of "omg we suck" haha okay j/p on the last one :).

Dino 6 Rings
11-10-2009, 05:43 PM
Its going to be worse in 2 weeks. I'm heading to KC for that game, I bet we basically paint the entire stadium Black and Gold for that one!!! Those tickets are selling on Stub Hub for freaking Cheap!!!

Kaeg
11-10-2009, 08:36 PM

LOL

HAHAHA! That is perfect!

Leftoverhard
11-10-2009, 11:53 PM

I saw that shirt! But I had to ask...what about those orange pom poms makes you feel qualified to make statements like that?

We dominated those fans in every way - I heard people whining all day - even at their own bar, no less - about how there were "too many of them" (meaning us Steelers fans) everwhere. And our chanting at the end was sooo sweet!

We had a BUNGLES fan in our section rooting for the Broncos, what a loser.

HERE WE GO STEELERS!