PDA

View Full Version : "The chair is NOT subject to questioning"

Vincent
11-10-2009, 07:38 PM
This is some of the outrageous banana "republic" bull@#$% going on in your gubmint.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ywgUCdefSW8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ywgUCdefSW8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

"Its up to the chair, and let me tell you the vote will show that the approval was the approval by the house". Forget that not even a fifth of the house was present. Ignore the "no" votes. In violation of all parliamentary procedure, the banana "republic" "leadership" will do whatever the @#$% they want as long as theres no balance to counter them.

Reminds me of Teddy KGB - "In my club, I will splash the pot whenever the @#$% I please."

GBMelBlount
11-10-2009, 07:53 PM
What arrogance and complete disregard for the laws and what is considered right & decent imo.

This changes nothing for me as I lost every ounce of respect for Murtha long ago.......

His continued success despite his despicable character and ethics is one of the reasons I am losing faith in the general population of America.....

and I would imagine that the reasons given by anyone who has recently voted for him, are dubious, at best.....

KeiselPower99
11-10-2009, 10:13 PM
What a douche.

Gnutella
11-11-2009, 02:50 AM
The only reason John Murtha has a job is because his district is the most pathetically gerrymandered in Pennsylvania. Of course, the people in PA-12 are a bunch of buffoons anyway, considering they voted him right back into office just a couple of weeks after he basically called them a bunch of racist rednecks. At least PA-4 and PA-18 keep southwestern Pennsylvania from being a complete embarrassment in the House of Representatives, and PA-18 in particular neutralizes PA-12.

GoSlash27
11-11-2009, 06:41 AM
This is the way it is. Not defending Murtha, but he's not the first to do this sort of thing and he won't be the last. :noidea: