11-10-2009, 07:30 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_sniper_execution_last_hours

Wow...................................

KeiselPower99
11-10-2009, 09:20 PM
....and now he is dead.

Galax Steeler
11-11-2009, 04:07 AM
He got what he deserved the only thing is they waited to long to do it 7 years.:banging:

GutterflowerSteel
11-11-2009, 04:59 AM
I worked in Montgomery County during his reign of terror - and I live 7 miles from where he was captured. It was pretty scary during that time - particularly to go outside or pump gas. The whole region was in lockdown.

Thank god he was convicted in Virginia - MD has the death penalty, but they never use it.

HometownGal
11-11-2009, 08:31 AM
Burn in hell, you rotten bastard.

stillers4me
11-11-2009, 08:43 AM
My sister lived in that area than and it scared us to death. I visited the next summer and we got a "tour" of the places where he performed his horrors. Actually, I'm a little surprised at how quickly the execution took place. It usually takes alot longer. May he rot in hell.

Galax Steeler
11-11-2009, 02:42 PM

Oh hell yea :applaudit:

tony hipchest
11-11-2009, 03:24 PM
My sister lived in that area than and it scared us to death. I visited the next summer and we got a "tour" of the places where he performed his horrors. Actually, I'm a little surprised at how quickly the execution took place. It usually takes alot longer. May he rot in hell.my dad too.

he was one of the many ducking and crouching to pump gasoline and running inside to pay.

btw... the made for tv movie was really good. (the one with the former star of the "Rock" playing moose.)

revefsreleets
11-11-2009, 03:30 PM
He had no last words. He showed NO remorse. Anyone who knows anything about criminals who are executed will immediately see a giant red flag here.

At best the executed will be repentant and meek and remorseful.

At WORST they will be nervous and scared, like a deer in the headlights. They need their every action directed, like moving one foot in front of another. And that goes for even the most hardened and evil of criminals.

This guy is either really insane (which matters not to me...he's simply guilty BY insanity), or he's brainwashed himself into some kind of weird martyrdom....either way, it's unusual...

fansince'76
11-11-2009, 03:36 PM

May he rot in hell.

I echo these sentiments. One less piece of garbage polluting the world.

pittsburghp8baller
11-11-2009, 04:39 PM
I worked in Montgomery County during his reign of terror - and I live 7 miles from where he was captured. It was pretty scary during that time - particularly to go outside or pump gas. The whole region was in lockdown.

Thank god he was convicted in Virginia - MD has the death penalty, but they never use it.

i live behind the right by where the Michael's Store shooting happened. i remember being outside when it happened and seeing all the helicopters starting to fly over.

Real Scary time

SteelerEmpire
11-11-2009, 04:47 PM
I saw a documentary on him and it said he was planning to take the $10 mil. that he asked for from the government and start an "Al Qaeda" style training camp for Islamic radicals somewhere up in the mountains, forests and Tundra's of Canada. He planned on becoming the "Ben Laden" of the West (if you will) ....... after he knocked off his x-wife and retrieved his children.......

Shea
11-11-2009, 10:01 PM
My sister lived in that area than and it scared us to death. I visited the next summer and we got a "tour" of the places where he performed his horrors. Actually, I'm a little surprised at how quickly the execution took place. It usually takes alot longer. May he rot in hell.

I was also surprised that it didn't take longer than seven years to get him to execution day. Maybe he waved some of the appeals process, not sure.

I can't imagine what that would have been like to have a family member living in that area during that nightmare.

I worked afternoons back then, and would be watching the news channels constantly during the day and seeing one murder right after the other. It was unbelievably sad, and horrifying.

Hopefully, the families of the deceased have found some comfort in this monster's death.

Bng_Hevn
11-18-2009, 12:12 PM
What surprises me is that it hasn't been duplicated. That time period demonstrated how this country can be brought to its knees. Put one psychopath in NY, LA, Atlanta, Miami, DC etc and the entire country would come to a screeching halt.

I find it difficult to believe that the Islamic psychos haven't thought about this.

xfl2001fan
11-18-2009, 01:44 PM
What surprises me is that it hasn't been duplicated. That time period demonstrated how this country can be brought to its knees. Put one psychopath in NY, LA, Atlanta, Miami, DC etc and the entire country would come to a screeching halt.

I find it difficult to believe that the Islamic psychos haven't thought about this.

Well...there's a train of thought that:

1 - They are content to sit back and let us damage ourself
2 - They are content to sit back and let us complacent
3 - They are planning something bigger
a - Several "Small" attacks at (or near) the same time to provide maximum fright
b - Another Large attack (a la WTC)...possibly on a larger scale

It could be any of these...in any combination...or none of these. :noidea: