PDA

View Full Version : Well hello

TaxMan
11-11-2009, 02:29 PM
Let's see, as the name implies, I'm a tax man. I work as a tax accountant for a multi-national corporation in Virginia. I was born in Latrobe though, and bleed black and gold. Doesn't matter the sport, Pittsburgh all the way.

I am a regular over on the Bengals boards (I forget how I found them) but I enjoy trash talking with them on the regular. Not sure how much I'll post over here (they have a politics and religion section that grabs my interest way too much) but I'll definitely peruse these boards often.

:drink:

Nadroj 20
11-11-2009, 02:39 PM
Let's see, as the name implies, I'm a tax man. I work as a tax accountant for a multi-national corporation in Virginia. I was born in Latrobe though, and bleed black and gold. Doesn't matter the sport, Pittsburgh all the way.

I am a regular over on the Bengals boards (I forget how I found them) but I enjoy trash talking with them on the regular. Not sure how much I'll post over here (they have a politics and religion section that grabs my interest way too much) but I'll definitely peruse these boards often.

Welcome! Hope you enjoy this is a great place!

:tt04: :tt04: :tt04:

Christian Snyder
11-11-2009, 03:00 PM
Welcome to the forum! Go Steelers!!!:tt04:

Galax Steeler
11-12-2009, 04:39 AM
Welcome to the board.

HometownGal
11-12-2009, 05:41 PM
Hiya TaxMan and welcome to Steelers Fever! :wave: :drink: :tt02:

Hope you disinfected yourself before you registered here. :chuckle:

NJarhead
11-12-2009, 05:56 PM

Welcome aboard. You're going to want to declare with side of the fence you're on sooner rather than later. The political discussions here get pretty intense.

I prefer the football talk myself and ribbing the visiting trolls week-to-week is always good fun.

Enjoy! :drink:

devilsdancefloor
11-12-2009, 06:07 PM
Welcome

Venom
11-13-2009, 07:12 PM
Welcome aboard!