PDA

View Full Version : Replica Jersey's

Hammer67
01-23-2006, 12:03 PM
ANyone have a tip for where to find the best price for Steeler's replica jersey's online? I am looking for a black Faneca jersey...

Also, how do the sizes relate? I where an X-Large sweatshirt...would that mean I should get an X-Large replica jersey?

TasmanianTroy271
01-23-2006, 12:31 PM
With jerseys, the size really just changes the width of the shirt. Like a XL and a L are both the same length pretty much, but the XL is Wider, so it all depends on how you're built. Plus whether you're going for the Homey Baggy Jersey look, or a good fit.

Tooquickrich
01-23-2006, 01:05 PM
Try looking on ebay, they'll have anything & everything you want (5 pages of newly posted Terrible Towels after yesterdays game.....lol).

Just watch where who you buy from.....stay away from the South Korean and Chinese based sellers.......most sell inferior knock-off items.

DJMD
01-23-2006, 01:06 PM
Try looking on ebay, they'll have anything & everything you want (5 pages of newly posted Terrible Towels after yesterdays game.....lol).

Just watch where who you buy from.....stay away from the South Korean and Chinese based sellers.......most sell inferior knock-off items.

Shocking that there are inferior products out there ;)

Got my stuff already.

BB2W
01-23-2006, 01:09 PM
ANyone have a tip for where to find the best price for Steeler's replica jersey's online? I am looking for a black Faneca jersey...
The best place to get a jersey is from this guy. Some go for a little as $10.00... I know a few people that have bought from him, and they have no complaints. I doubt you can find a Faneca here though because he buys overstock.

link: http://stores.ebay.com/Only-Jerseys

Hammer67
01-23-2006, 01:48 PM
The best place to get a jersey is from this guy. Some go for a little as $10.00... I know a few people that have bought from him, and they have no complaints. I doubt you can find a Faneca here though because he buys overstock.

link: http://stores.ebay.com/Only-Jerseys

Checked...no Faneca. :(

I was just in Pittsburgh yesterday...I should have stopped at Hometown Sports in Station Square...

I have apparel, I was just looking for a jersey!

clevestinks
01-23-2006, 03:40 PM
Ebay usually has them all! But with us playing so well, the pices are going up

Hammer67
01-23-2006, 03:47 PM
Yeah...I am thinking I will just wait till the offseason...

Justin Otstott
01-23-2006, 04:59 PM
yea I just seen some jerseys on ebay for 200.00 when u can get them for 60.00 at this store around the corner from my house lmao!