PDA

View Full Version : How much do you hate the bungles???

SteelC7
11-11-2009, 04:18 PM
obviously every steeler fan hates our in-division rivals, but do u guys hate any team or players more than the bengals? i mean seriously, the way they act and carry themselves is pathetic. just because theyre 6-2, they think theyve become an elite team, and they act like theyve been winning this way for the past 20 yrs. they just need to be reminded that the steelers still own this division, and we still own the bungles. and come sunday, the nation will see that as well. i just had to post this cuz my hatred of them and their fans is at an all time high. their delusions of grandeur is makin me sick, i cant help but just get furious wen i hear anything about them, chad johnson, carson palmer, and the rest of that piss poor excuse for a football team are just garbage, and im just disgusted with the way they act and play. now i think that we will win if we protect the football, which we didnt do last time and lost because of it, bens interception cost us the game, well besides our defense, which didnt have troy at the time. now i know that it seems like im just ranting and venting and hating on the bengals, but guess what, I AM, cuz i absolutely hate them, and id like to hear how much u guys hate them too...thanks guys, and lets watch our steelers dominate those pathetic pieces of crap that cincinnatti calls an actual football team, lets hear it steelers fans...Who dey? WE DEY!!!!

Steelers>NFL
11-11-2009, 04:23 PM
I dislike the Bungles. But I don't hate them as mush as the Ratbirds.
I find myself laughing at the Bungles or the Browns more than anything.
How they can not get anything right. Especially with years of top end first round
draft picks. They are, as well as the Raiders the laughing stock of the NFL.

HometownGal
11-11-2009, 04:27 PM
I really don't hate any team but the Cheats* come about as close to hatred as it gets for me.

I don't hate the Bungles - I dislike OchoCrotcho intensely, as well as several of their other players and Marvin Lewis. I actually have a teenie bit of respect for Cartoon, as I think he would be a much more proficient (and happier) QB with another team. As far as their fans - they gag me and I think I dislike most of them (CS85 excluded) more than I do their team. Their male fans need to start wearing cups so they don't injure Mr. Happy while jumping on and off the Bungles bandwagon.

Christian Snyder
11-11-2009, 04:32 PM
I don't really 'hate' the Bengals.. I guess dislike is the word.

4xSBChamps
11-11-2009, 04:33 PM
I find myself laughing at the Bungles or the Browns more than anything.

:drink:

The_WARDen
11-11-2009, 04:38 PM
I don't hate the Bungles...I think they're a joke actually. Every few years they pop their head up and impersonate an NFL team, but it's nothing serious.

steeltheone
11-11-2009, 04:40 PM
I only Hate the Ravens More.

revefsreleets
11-11-2009, 04:42 PM
I can't bring myself to hate them, although I feel a strong dislike...

They haven't really done anything to irk me...they are kind of pathetic and sad, and if they beat us every now and then, it either means we probably took a game off or we weren't really a playoff game winning caliber team in that year...

Although they are DEFINITELY a criminal element in the NFL...that I despise...

Gnutella
11-11-2009, 04:46 PM
The Ravens are our primary rival in the AFC North, and have been our fiercest competition. That's why I hate them the most. The Bengals are more of a fly-by-night team that has occasional success, but can't stand prosperity. The Browns are just a doormat.

The AFC North is just like the AFC West, with the Steelers being analogous with the Chargers, the Ravens being analogous with the Broncos, the Bengals being analogous with the Chiefs, and the Browns being analogous with the Raiders.

SteelersMomma
11-11-2009, 04:50 PM
I don't really like the word hate. Its a very strong word even when its talking about a particular team. I do dislike them much like I dislike plenty of other teams.

SteelGhost
11-11-2009, 04:57 PM
Yep, dislike fits better to me too, There are some teams, players & coaches that I can't stand though :chuckle: I don't want to bore you guys with the list :sofunny:

memphissteelergirl
11-11-2009, 05:00 PM
Their male fans need to start wearing cups so they don't injure Mr. Happy while jumping on and off the Bungles bandwagon.

:toofunny::rofl::toofunny::rofl::toofunny::rofl::t oofunny::rofl:

stillers4me
11-11-2009, 05:31 PM
If you lived here, you would hate them and their fans with every cell of your being.

SteelersMomma
11-11-2009, 05:35 PM
If you lived here, you would hate them and their fans with every cell of your being.

See I had fun last Superbowl because the cardinals lost. We were moving so I packed up the car and waited until after the game to drive to our new house so I could blast Steelers music the whole way. :thumbsup:

Dino 6 Rings
11-11-2009, 05:40 PM
I hate the Bengals this week. I hate whoever we are playing.

I hated the mother effing Broncos last week. I will hate someone else on Monday. Right now, I hate the Bengals. I hope we tear out their fans hearts and chomp on them like apples while we laugh on the sidelines...too bad there won't actually be any Bengals fans in Pittsburgh this weekend, because unlike other pathetic Franchises, Steelers Fans don't Sell their Tickets to the Enemy!!!

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!

1st&Goal
11-11-2009, 05:48 PM

I hated the mother effing Broncos last week. I will hate someone else on Monday. Right now, I hate the Bengals. I hope we tear out their fans hearts and chomp on them like apples while we laugh on the sidelines...

Hannibal? Hannibal Lechter? Is that you? :chuckle:

SteelC7
11-11-2009, 05:48 PM
ok i guess hate was the wrong word for me to use as i see all of u dont like to use that word...so how bout strongly dislike? how much do u strongly dislike the bungles?
p.s. i still hate them...even more than the ratbirds and brownies, cuz the bungles talk so much crap even when theyre losing, i dont hate them cuz they can beat us, i hate them because of how they act regardless of record

LVSteelersfan
11-11-2009, 06:00 PM
I dislike any other team in the AFCN. But the only team I really hate with a passion is the Patsies. As long as Belicheat stays on as coach, I will NEVER respect that organization. He just flaunts the fact that he is above the rules and shows contempt to anyone who questions the way he does things. The Ratbirds are the only other team I come close to hating but that is because of Ray Ray more than anything else. I will be happy when I don't have to see him mugging for the camera any more. He will probably just be out mugging old ladies because he didn't save a penny of what he has made over the years. Most of these gangbangers are that way.

Nadroj 20
11-11-2009, 06:06 PM
I do not hate any team, i dislike whoever we play next. So i guess i dislike the bengals this week.

tube517
11-11-2009, 06:06 PM
I hate them but not as much as the Cheaters, Cryboys, Raisins, and Stains.

They've been a non factor since 1988. yeah, they won the division in 2005 but they quickly folded in the post season. And they haven't won SQUAT this year so yeah, non factor since '88.

SoCalFan
11-11-2009, 06:14 PM
I hate them so much,I refer to them as the BUNGHOLES!!!!!

Edman
11-11-2009, 07:18 PM
I don't really hate-hate the Bungles on the level of Brady and the Cheats. I dislike-hate them. Like any one of the AFC North bastards. They haven't really done much to warrant hatred. It's going to take more than a few miracle seasons here and there to warrant hate.

I hate the Bengals from a fan standpoint. Bengal Fans suck.

theplatypus
11-11-2009, 07:21 PM
Less than I hate the Cowboys.

Steelboy84
11-11-2009, 07:54 PM
Less than I hate the Cowboys.

:thumbsup:

StainlessStill
11-11-2009, 08:04 PM

Believe it or not, but over on gobengirls.com a dude's screen name is Bunghole.. AND HE'S A BENGALS FAN! Hilarious.

But, as far as the question is concerned, when dealing with the Clowns,or the Bungirls, they are obviously more obsessed with us to the point to where they lose track of their own team. They are more into seeing us losing than anything else, and THAT'S what I like to refer to as a CLOSET STEELERS FAN.

I hate the Bungirls fan base, they are so delusional and the ill-fated thing's I've seen them wish upon our team, moreso the individual is laughable. They are ignorant, rude people who only hate us because they aren't us, plain and simple. Same goes for Rat Bird fans. Clowns fans make chuckle.

mesaSteeler
11-11-2009, 08:58 PM

I hate them so much I call them the QUEENcity Bungholes!

SteelersMongol
11-11-2009, 09:09 PM
What kind of silly question is this? Nobody hates em as much as friggin NE Cheaters. They might suck, but at least they didn't cheat.

I hated the mother effing Broncos last week. I will hate someone else on Monday. Right now, I hate the Bengals. I hope we tear out their fans hearts and chomp on them like apples while we laugh on the sidelines...too bad there won't actually be any Bengals fans in Pittsburgh this weekend, because unlike other pathetic Franchises, Steelers Fans don't Sell their Tickets to the Enemy!!!

Dino, U seriously have some issues, man. :chuckle:

devilsdancefloor
11-11-2009, 09:14 PM
I hate any team in Ohio or used to be in Ohio:tt04::tt04::tt04:

BengalMAN85
11-11-2009, 09:40 PM
You guys make me laugh. Who won before and whos gonna win again on Sunday????? thats right, the Cincinnati Bengals. They will be ready to kick some steeler ass Sunday. BE READY! A STORMS COMING!
http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Football/NFL/Games/2009/09/27/f0927102A.jpg

Nadroj 20
11-11-2009, 09:43 PM
You guys make me laugh. Who won before and whos gonna win again on Sunday????? thats right, the Cincinnati Bengals. They will be ready to kick some steeler ass Sunday. BE READY! A STORMS COMING!

Have you seen the Steelers play lately?? or are you to focus on watching the bengals?

Watching one team (your team only) isnt the full story man

The Steelers have been playing good during this 5 game winning streak and will continue to play good Sunday...Last game you won yes but we pretty much handed the game right to you....this time will be much different

Hey guys whats the troll count now???

stillers4me
11-11-2009, 09:45 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/sueincinci/Steelers/10oqqdiic4.jpg

BengalMAN85
11-11-2009, 09:47 PM
Yeah, but we have been improving a lot lately too. So it wont be the same team that only beat u guys in the last second, we will be playing a full game now. GET READY! we gonna stomp all over ya!!:thumbsup:

stillers4me
11-11-2009, 09:48 PM
Yeah, but we have been improving a lot lately too. So it wont be the same team that only beat u guys in the last second, we will be playing a full game now. GET READY! we gonna stomp all over ya!!:thumbsup:

Guess what LittleMAN85, we know how to play 60 minutes of football, too. :coffee:

BengalMAN85
11-11-2009, 09:51 PM
haha last time you guys played around 55! that dont cut it these day Steelers4me!

stillers4me
11-11-2009, 09:53 PM
haha last time you guys played around 55! that dont cut it these day Steelers4me!

Oh that's right......Mommy wouldn't let you stay up to watch the end of the game the other night.

It only took us 60 minutes to beat the Browns. It took the Bengals 74 minutes and 56 seconds. 74 minutes and 56 seconds to beat the Browns.........bwahahahahahahahahahahaha! Overtime with the Browns....oh my God...I can't stand it......:toofunny:

LVSteelersfan
11-11-2009, 09:54 PM
Polomolu is the difference maker. Big deal. You beat Tyrone Carter for the winning score. Polomolu will pick that pass off. That is if you get close to the end zone which you won't. Come in here. Beat your chest. Makes no difference. You are running into the buzzsaw that is the Pittsburgh Steelers hitting on all cylinders.

BengalMAN85
11-11-2009, 09:56 PM
But Wait...........WE BEAT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nadroj 20
11-11-2009, 09:57 PM
http://www.rotoworld.com/images/photos/NFL/DEN/1501.jpg

Remember this guy Bengal man 85?

BTW we smashed the broncos the other night did you? lol

HometownGal
11-11-2009, 09:58 PM

Who gave the game to the Bungles before? That poor excuse of a team didn't earn that win. The Steelers handed it to them in the 4Q and you know it. The Bungles are our bitches - we've got a 53-26 all time record against 'em and it's about to become 54-26.

Hey - this is for you when you jump down off that bandwagon on Sunday afternoon. You're welcome.

http://www.gungfu.com/pics-general/pics-training-gear/training-gear-protective-gear-groin-guard-female-rg-tuck-under-athletic-cup-&-supporter.jpg

Christian Snyder
11-11-2009, 09:58 PM
Who's the Defending SB champs? Is it the Bengals? NO! What's the name of that team with 6 SB's... The Steelers?

BengalMAN85
11-11-2009, 09:59 PM
yes i do.. with out that fluke play, we would be 7 and 1! so thanks for helping me prove my point we are the best team!

Kaeg
11-11-2009, 09:59 PM
I gotta throw in the *Patriots as my number one hate. (It's a strong word, but I think I'll use it for them.) They took over a handful of years ago for the now 2nd place Cowboys on my list.

stillers4me
11-11-2009, 10:00 PM
But Wait...........WE BEAT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And how many years did it take you to do it in your own stadium........and that's only after we screwed up. I was there, bucko. I heard the Bengals fans bitching and moaning about how bad their team sucked for the entire game. I happened right in front of me. I sure wouldn't want to be any team going into Pittsburgh for a revenge game. No siree...... but we'll have the waaaaaaambulances ready for ya though. :tt03:

BengalMAN85
11-11-2009, 10:00 PM
hey christian snyder, can you by any chance tell me how many super bowls the steelers have won? youve said it only about 15 times. say something about this year thats actually relevant

Nadroj 20
11-11-2009, 10:01 PM
yes i do.. with out that fluke play, we would be 7 and 1! so thanks for helping me prove my point we are the best team!

Umm yea you could be 5-2 AND ONE

LOL you almost tied the browns dude thats nothing to get excited about

O yea you barely beat us and we are playing much better now

Good luck youll need it

stillers4me
11-11-2009, 10:04 PM
hey christian snyder, can you by any chance tell me how many super bowls the steelers have won? youve said it only about 15 times. say something about this year thats actually relevant

The correct answer is 6. Just in case you didn't get it the first time, junior. I happen to live in your rathole of a city, and if I hear one more time about how the Bengals would have won the Superbowl if Kimo hadn't "taken out" Carson Palmer, I'm gonna blow up the shithole of a litterbox you call a stadium myself.

Nadroj 20
11-11-2009, 10:05 PM

Im not CS but ill gladly tell you SIX

Now to this year, look we both have the same record and you beat us...fine

However, for you to think the Bengals are going to just smash the Steelers on sunday is really very STUPID and not very observent....

devilsdancefloor
11-11-2009, 10:06 PM

we are defending super bowl champs? is that better?? Our D is better! our Organization is better! We are gonna OWN the bungles sunday palmer cant help but throw it to his old roomate and you know it! it is not confidence you have it s FEAR:tt04::tt04::tt04::tt04::tt04:

BengalMAN85
11-11-2009, 10:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xPT97XIrDk&feature=related

BengalMAN85
11-11-2009, 10:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upHWtPkuD5s

Nadroj 20
11-11-2009, 10:08 PM
Hey you tell us to quit living in the past about our 6 superbowls so you do the same about that lucky win....make an arguement for this weeks game not something that has already happened

Shea
11-11-2009, 10:12 PM
The only team I literally hate are the Patriots*.

I strongly dislike Cincy though, and absolutely hate the visual nightmare that is their uniforms.

You could give a 5 year-old a piece of paper, throw an orange and black crayon at them and they'd be able to come up with something better than the crap they wear now.

Ugliest uniforms in all of sports, hands down.

BengalMAN85
11-11-2009, 10:14 PM
woW, the unis arent that bad.....

SteelCityMom
11-11-2009, 10:15 PM

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wq51TBBbx7M&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wq51TBBbx7M&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

stillers4me
11-11-2009, 10:16 PM
woW, the unis arent that bad.....

um...yes they are. Obnoxious would be putting it mildly.

Christian Snyder
11-11-2009, 10:21 PM
We're 6-2 and we just whooped the Broncos rear-ends.. We also beat the Vikings 3 weeks ago.

So, how many SB's have the Bengals won? 0!!!! How many SB's have the Steelers won? 6!!!!

SteelCityMom
11-11-2009, 10:22 PM

You might like this one too...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nbLNFiQSTyE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nbLNFiQSTyE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

And that's just a lil' old WR LOL.

WE DEY!!!!

stillers4me
11-11-2009, 10:23 PM
We're 6-2 and we just whooped the Broncos rear-ends.. We also beat the Vikings 3 weeks ago.

What did you just say? The Steelers beat........Brett Favre? THE Brett Favre????? Like in .....the legendary.......Brett Favre.

Ok..I thought that's what you said.

Christian Snyder
11-11-2009, 10:25 PM
What did you just say? The Steelers beat........Brett Favre? THE Brett Favre?????

:chuckle::rofl:

SteelCityMom
11-11-2009, 10:27 PM
What did you just say? The Steelers beat........Brett Favre? THE Brett Favre????? Like in .....the legendary.......Brett Favre.

But, but, but....CARLY PALMHER!!!!

devilsdancefloor
11-11-2009, 10:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xPT97XIrDk&feature=related

i know it might be little complex for you to understand how to post a you tube video. you must be from the KY side of Cin city where the tooth brush was invited. we know it was invited there anywhere else it would have been called a teeth brush

BOfouSAAkZY

Nadroj 20
11-11-2009, 10:35 PM
Awe where did the :troll: go? lol

Tomorrow should be good, im sure 3 or 4 more of them will be crawling around here :banging:

steelerohio
11-11-2009, 10:53 PM
i dislike cincy...

but the Denver Broncos ugly yellow and maroon uni was uglier... but those Bengals stripe on the helmet and the uni are just plain tacky...

Steelers & I
11-12-2009, 12:08 AM
I hate the Bengals fans worse than any others. I hate the city of Cincinnati and I hate the Bengals. I used to attend Steelers games there every year, it's the closest NFL venue for me, but I had to ban myself from future trips to Cincinnati. After being involved in a fight with a Bungholes fan for the 3rd consecutive year, I found myself being snatched up by a police officer. I thought for sure that I would be arrested but thankfully the officer ordered me to go in one direction and the Bengals sissy to go in the other. Good times, my kind of party but damn, that $hit will eventually cost you your livelihood. :chuckle:

toughsticks87
11-12-2009, 03:54 AM
Bungles = annoying
Ravens = dislike
Browns = Pity

Brady = Hate.

The_WARDen
11-12-2009, 07:54 AM

tis funny...the only fans who discredit Super Bowl wins are the ones who's team has never won one.
:coffee:

Christian Snyder
11-12-2009, 08:04 AM
Where did that troll go? I was just starting to have some fun rubbing in our 6th SB.:chuckle: Oh well, there's more than just 1 troll...

Pentheon
11-12-2009, 08:21 AM
I hate the Ravens more. I don't like the bengals but I watched a few episodes of hard knocks on HBO and ochocinco surprised me. Hes cool as hell, always makes sure his teamates are gonna make it home safe, eats alot of mcdonalds, etc. Just seems like he puts on an act for the NFL.

Other than that I don't like the team :tt02::tt::tt04:

StainlessStill
11-12-2009, 08:44 AM
Oh that's right......Mommy wouldn't let you stay up to watch the end of the game the other night.

It only took us 60 minutes to beat the Browns. It took the Bengals 74 minutes and 56 seconds. 74 minutes and 56 seconds to beat the Browns.........bwahahahahahahahahahahaha! Overtime with the Browns....oh my God...I can't stand it......:toofunny:

That game should of tied. That FG was MISSED!

What this jackoff doesn't know is that with Polamalu out of the lineup in lousy Week 3, that forced us to use a vanilla defense most of the game and couldn't dial up many blitzes since Tyrone Carter can't do what Troy does in our schemes.

What this jackoff doesn't know is that we pretty much had no solid running game in lousy week 3 and Mendenhall wasn't even activated in Week 3.

What this jackoff doesn't know is that we are now in mid season form, and are starting to play the kind of defense Pittsburgh plays, and that's in your face relentless defense for 60 minutes this time.

Palmer is going to see defense's coming after him he wouldn't even of dreamed to see in Week 3.

IN OUR HOUSE As good as the Steelers are playing and how good they really are at elite status, no way Bengals win this, no way.

memphissteelergirl
11-12-2009, 09:37 AM
I dislike any other team in the AFCN. But the only team I really hate with a passion is the Patsies. As long as Belicheat stays on as coach, I will NEVER respect that organization. He just flaunts the fact that he is above the rules and shows contempt to anyone who questions the way he does things.

You hit the nail on the head there, my friend. And the league just cowtows to them at every turn, It's sickening! :banging:

The only team I literally hate are the Patriots*.

I strongly dislike Cincy though, and absolutely hate the visual nightmare that is their uniforms.

:toofunny::toofunny: So true!

I'll take the high road and give them credit...they took advantage of the Steelers' lack of focus in the first game and got the win. And they've been playing pretty well so far this season. But my goodwill only goes so far. :mad:
That was then...this is now! The Steelers are playing with much more intensity at just the right time. Ben's putting up ridiculous numbers. Wallace, Holmes, and Ward (hehe...sounds like a law firm, doesn't it?) will burn the Ben-gals secondary. And the D is gonna make Carson piss his pants. Yeah, I said it!
So the Cinci fans can crow all they want....for now. Come Monday morning they're gonna be eatin' crow!

And just for the heck of it...here's my NFL s*** list:

1. Cowboys-My contempt for them goes back many years.
2. Patriots-for the very reasons LVSteelersfan mentioned in his post
3. Titans-The towel stomping incident last December put them right up there at the top
4. Ravens-no explanation needed, I think
5. Bengals-WAY too full of themselves (especially Chad "OchoDumbo")

And would add the Browns and the Raiders to this list, but the past few years they've been more the object of pity than dislike. :noidea: