PDA

View Full Version : Bengals coach Lewis won't let Chad Ochocinco send condiments to Steelers

mesaSteeler
11-11-2009, 07:19 PM
Bengals coach Lewis won't let Chad Ochocinco send condiments to Steelers

By Joe Kay (CP) 3 hours ago
http://www.google.com/hostednews/canadianpress/article/ALeqM5jLi5qJsEeMBbLusH3a9XhCAt3DOQ

CINCINNATI, Ohio Bengals coach Marvin Lewis has put the kibosh on the condiments.

Receiver Chad Ochocinco tweeted this week that he was going to send mustard to the Pittsburgh Steelers before their game Sunday at Heinz Field, a way of whipping up interest in the AFC North showdown.

On Wednesday, the receiver backed down. No mustard will be headed up the Ohio River.

"Unfortunately, I wasn't able to send anything this week, thanks to Marvin Lewis," Ochocinco said. "That's the way to spoil the fun, boss man. I guess I have to talk trash to motivate myself this week."

One of Ochocinco's most publicized stunts was in 2004, when he sent Pepto-Bismol to some of the Cleveland Browns' defensive backs before a game, warning them they would need the stomach medicine when they got done trying to cover him. Lewis didn't like it. The Browns won 34-17.

The flamboyant receiver had been on good behaviour this season while the Bengals (6-2) moved into a first-place tie with the Steelers (6-2). He kept the trash talk to a minimum and didn't do anything that could incite an opponent.

Most of his free time was spent communicating with fans through Twitter, his iPhone application and his Ustream shows. He did nothing out of the ordinary leading up to games - until last week.

Ochocinco sent deodorant to some of the Ravens, who came to Cincinnati and lost 17-7 on Sunday. He planned to make another shipment this week to Heinz Field that played off the condiment theme.

"I got a nice present for the Steelers-sending them some mustard since they'll never ketchup when we play Sunday," he tweeted earlier this week.

The Steelers were looking forward to it.

"He'd better send us something," safety Ryan Clark said Wednesday in Pittsburgh. "He sent something to the Ravens, so that shows he respects them. So he'd better send something to us.

"I hope he does because I've got three kids to feed. That's one less trip to the grocery store I need to make."

Instead, Ochocinco had to limit himself to putting up a laminated sign in his locker on Wednesday that proclaimed him "still the most uncoverable receiver in the league."

Just no condiments.

AP Sports Writer Alan Robinson in Pittsburgh contributed to this report.

Copyright 2009 The Canadian Press. All rights reserved.

HometownGal
11-11-2009, 07:26 PM
I hope when our D makes a turf pizza out of him on Sunday afternoon, they have a squeeze bottle of Heinz mustard handy to rub all over that ugly mug of his. I love Heinz ketchup, but their mustard is enough to gag a maggot. :yuck: Hey - OchoCrotcho may be able to use it to temp cement his gold tooooof back in after our secondary knocks it out again. :banana: :thumbsup:

Nadroj 20
11-11-2009, 07:27 PM
I hope when our D makes a turf pizza out of him on Sunday afternoon, they have a squeeze bottle of Heinz mustard handy to rub all over that ugly mug of his. I love Heinz ketchup, but their mustard is enough to gag a maggot. :yuck: Hey - OchoCrotcho may be able to use it to temp cement his gold tooooof back in after our secondary knocks it out again. :banana: :thumbsup:

I would like clark to be welcomed back by putting 85's face in the dirt :tt::tt04::tt::tt04:

Steelboy84
11-11-2009, 07:30 PM
I would like clark to be welcomed back by putting 85's face in the dirt :tt::tt04::tt::tt04:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrXNwwOlZ30&feature=related

:thumbsup:

stillers4me
11-11-2009, 07:31 PM
Would someone please send this moron a Terrible Towel to do something stupid with?

Ha...it seems ole Marv doesn't want Ocho to stir up the hornets nest he knows is waiting for him on Sunday.

Nadroj 20
11-11-2009, 07:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrXNwwOlZ30&feature=related

Yes something like that lol

TheWarDen86
11-11-2009, 07:35 PM
We should send HIM a metal detector so it's easier for him to find his golds on our turf......, this time. :chuckle:

steelerchad
11-11-2009, 08:02 PM
Ryan Clark laying Chad out like McGahee in the AFCC game would be a dream come true.
Can't wait until Sunday, that stadium is going to be electric.

Steel-Bryan
11-11-2009, 08:07 PM
We should get Santonio to send the Bengals Burnt toast, cus hes gunna burn them all game !

devilsdancefloor
11-11-2009, 08:09 PM
Id like to see harrison lay chad out like he did buckhalter id bet the rest of the game the alligator arms would be in full retract mode for him.

Steelboy84
11-11-2009, 08:17 PM
Id like to see harrison lay chad out like he did buckhalter id bet the rest of the game the alligator arms would be in full retract mode for him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsxaNLKybyM&feature=PlayList&p=8A909FC27F41DA6B&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=17

BengalMAN85
11-11-2009, 08:44 PM
let this kid have some fun. hes entertaining. and you'll be seeing a lot of him in the endzone on Sunday!

http://prod.static.bengals.clubs.nfl.com/assets/images/imported/photos/images/game-action-galleries/2008/steelers-vs-bengals-10-19-0/Chad_Ocho_Cinco3072--nfl_small_500_450.jpg

stillers4me
11-11-2009, 08:46 PM
I can't wait until this week is over. Bengals fans are like annoying little gnats.

Gnutella
11-11-2009, 08:50 PM
let this kid have some fun. hes entertaining. and you'll be seeing a lot of him in the endzone on Sunday!

http://prod.static.bengals.clubs.nfl.com/assets/images/imported/photos/images/game-action-galleries/2008/steelers-vs-bengals-10-19-0/Chad_Ocho_Cinco3072--nfl_small_500_450.jpg

I think we've only seen him in the once in the end zone against us since 2005. :sofunny:

HometownGal
11-11-2009, 08:52 PM

He's an overrated pompous douchebag. Yep - we'll be seeing him in the endzone on Sunday - when his dik is knocked in the dirt by the Steelers secondary.

wootawnee
11-11-2009, 08:59 PM

What you saying is let this guy show all the little kids out there it is ok to be insecure about yourself, that you have to go out and rant and rave and showboat to build up self esteem that is lacking in your character, instead of building a solid character that radiates self esteem with out the showboat...........................

BengalMAN85
11-11-2009, 09:02 PM
or that you can have fun in football, and win games and be a leading reciever? but youre answer is ok too haha

tony hipchest
11-11-2009, 09:11 PM
"haha..." :coffee:

next.

stillers4me
11-11-2009, 09:15 PM
or that you can have fun in football, and win games and be a leading reciever? but youre answer is ok too haha

So what happened to the little crybaby last year when he wanted out of town? I live in Cinci, so don't tell me about Chad. I saw his little act first hand and this year, when he decided he better play the game so he can get his payday, all the fans are jumping all over the Ochocinco bandwagon. You people mean nothing to him and you know it.

Shea
11-11-2009, 09:24 PM
So what happened to the little crybaby last year when he wanted out of town? I live in Cinci, so don't tell me about Chad. I saw his little act first hand and this year, when he decided he better play the game so he can get his payday, all the fans are jumping all over the Ochocinco bandwagon. You people mean nothing to him and you know it.

Exactly.

I can't believe that he is still getting fan support in Cincy, and that the fans haven't grown tired of his act, of his constant need for attention, and that they still find his antics amusing. I'm tired of him, and I imagined the Bengal's fans had come to feel the same way. My bad. It's amazes me actually. :banging:

VegasStlrFan
11-11-2009, 09:24 PM
pure punk, not worth the press he gets.

KeiselPower99
11-11-2009, 10:39 PM

I wonder if this isnt Chad himself. I cant wait to see Ryan Clark lay this sucker out Sunday. If 85 makes it to the endzone this week itll be on his way to the locker room. Not 1 Bengal is gonna cross the goal line Sunday. I can promise ya that,

fansince'76
11-11-2009, 10:58 PM
Lewis has made progress - he would have let douchebag send them in the past.

NEPAsteeler
11-12-2009, 12:25 AM
I seriously LOL'ed at this. I loved the responses from the Steelers' players. :sofunny:

MasterOfPuppets
11-12-2009, 02:10 AM
mustard ? thats just lame.... keep tryin moron.

GoSlash27
11-12-2009, 05:46 AM
"I hope he does because I've got three kids to feed. That's one less trip to the grocery store I need to make."- Ryan Clark

:applaudit:

Chad Johnson is a dip$*it.

mesaSteeler
11-12-2009, 05:57 AM
Steelers are amused by Ochocinco's antics
http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/s_652774.html
By Scott Brown, TRIBUNE-REVIEW
Thursday, November 12, 2009

Scott Brown is the Steelers beat writer. He can be reached via e-mail. Also check out Brown's blog
Ways to get us

Steelers defensive backs apparently won't be getting mustard sent to them in advance of Sunday's AFC North showdown at Heinz Field.

Cincinnati Bengals coach Marvin Lewis has told Chad Ochocinco to refrain from a gesture similar to the one the star wideout made last week when he sent deodorant to the Baltimore Ravens.

Ochocinco posted on his Twitter account that he planned to mail mustard to the Steelers' practice facility because their defensive backs wouldn't be able to "ketch-up" with him.

Starting free safety Ryan Clark said he would be offended if the Steelers didn't get the gift that one of the NFL's biggest hot dogs had promised for them.

"If he doesn't send us anything, that means he doesn't respect us, that's how I feel," Clark said. "You send it to Baltimore because you respect them and feel like you have to go out and play a good game and you need those types of antics to do well. I'm pleading, 'Chad, please send it to us.'"

Lewis said he asked Ochocinco not to send the Steelers mustard because, "I just don't think it needs to be part of any focus or the questioning."

The Steelers and Bengals are each 6-2 and tied for first place in the AFC North. The magnitude of this game hasn't taken the focus off Ochocinco, in part because the six-time Pro Bowler is as adept at self-promotion as he is at getting op

Steelers>NFL
11-12-2009, 07:36 AM
Lewis has gone soft! Is he afraid that this could be bulletin board material? The Steelers won't need any more movations to kick their arses this Sunday. They already have enough movitations - payback for the flukey first game lost to the Bungles. Payback will be a b****!

Christian Snyder
11-12-2009, 07:53 AM

Kiss #6... Instead of Chad Johnson's (I refuse to call him his real name) 'Kiss' da baby", you can kiss #6,

So, how many SB's have the Bengals won? Hint: it's less than 1.... How many SB's have the Bengals lost? Hint: it's more than 1 and less than 3. :chuckle:

memphissteelergirl
11-12-2009, 07:56 AM
Chad Johnson (I refuse to acknowledge that asinine name he gave himself)=insecure attention w****.

That is all.

4xSBChamps
11-12-2009, 08:26 AM
"Unfortunately, I wasn't able to send anything this week, thanks to Marvin Lewis," Ochocinco said. "That's the way to spoil the fun, boss man. I guess I have to talk trash to motivate myself this week."

when you have an ego the size of Texas, why do you have to trash-talk to motivate yourself?

this guy epitomizes the pitiful franchise that is the Bungles

what a turd

stlrtruck
11-12-2009, 08:33 AM
Instead, Ochocinco had to limit himself to putting up a laminated sign in his locker on Wednesday that proclaimed him "still the most uncoverable receiver in the league."

Just no condiments.

But ocho-stinko you forgot to mention the exception, and that is when Ike Taylor covers you!

revefsreleets
11-12-2009, 09:21 AM
I don't understand why this gold toofed idiot continues to want to poke the big mean Grizzly bear with a stick. For one thing, he generally sucks open ass against us...so what is there to talk smack about? How mediocre he performs against us?

For another, why can't this assjack just, for once, STFU?

Him and Ray Lewis are the only two players I consider expendable in the NFL.

Christian Snyder
11-12-2009, 09:24 AM
Chad Johnson (I refuse to acknowledge that asinine name he gave himself)=insecure attention w****.

That is all.
Ochocinco just sounds awful...:banging::banging:

SteelGhost
11-12-2009, 10:02 AM
I don't understand why this gold toofed idiot continues to want to poke the big mean Grizzly bear with a stick. For one thing, he generally sucks open ass against us...so what is there to talk smack about? How mediocre he performs against us?

For another, why can't this assjack just, for once, STFU?

Him and Ray Lewis are the only two players I consider expendable in the NFL.

Hey rev, you forgot The Great T.O. and a couple of players who wear baby blue unis :chuckle:

Cha-douche-cinco will have a hard time trying to catch a pass, better for him to try outside routes, in the middle he's going to be crushed :tt:

Dino 6 Rings
11-12-2009, 11:11 AM
I love how its been turned around now..."he didn't send us any mustard, he doesn't respect US the way he respects the Ravens"...that can easily turn into "The Bengals don't respect US!!!"

That's great stuff. All of a sudden, the mustard, or lack of mustard has turned into a chip on our Safety's shoulders....I'm sure that will bode well for the receivers (minus Hendry) of the Bengals.

Nothing like pisssssing of the Defending World Champion Pittsburgh Steelers Defense in a big game, on their turf. Good job Lewis.

revefsreleets
11-12-2009, 11:29 AM
He'll have a typical performance against the Steelers...4 catches for 35 yards and zero TD's. His last game was pretty big...I think he had 91 yards...that's a record outing for that douchebag...

BengalMAN85
11-12-2009, 02:26 PM
Ouch you guys are pretty hateful of this guy. Hes been doing great this year, so obviously his motivation is working. And try to be loud at the game, Chad said he likes playing with people booing and yelling at him. Thanks!

Jaquila
11-12-2009, 02:47 PM
I found this article quite fun actually
What I also find fun, is how Bungles fans love him now considering they mean shit to him and he wanted away from cincy for so long.

Oh well his smack-talk wont work on sunday, instead he will be put to judgement by the hammer of god, controlled by no other than #43 himself!

but I like smack-talk in some ways, always gets you pumped up for these rivalry games, you gotta admit that guys:)

still hope he will get KTFO!!

Go Steelers!!:tt03:

stlrtruck
11-12-2009, 04:03 PM
Ouch you guys are pretty hateful of this guy. Hes been doing great this year, so obviously his motivation is working. And try to be loud at the game, Chad said he likes playing with people booing and yelling at him. Thanks!

Too bad he doesn't perform on the field

Game 1

5 catches 54 yards 21 longest 0 TDs

Maybe he should focus more on his production and less on his antics.

Like a bungals :troll: just a waste of space.

rick723
11-12-2009, 04:04 PM

That like Knockin his DICK IN THE DIRT?

Psyychoward86
11-12-2009, 04:42 PM
that's a classy inside joke on Ochocinco's part. Which he sent us something more obscene and rude to us though, in order to motivate our boys

stillers4me
11-12-2009, 04:44 PM
I heard Marv on Serius this maorning, and he said Chad wasn't really sending us mustard but he won't say what it was. He told Chad "not to wake the sleeping giant."

DUH.

HometownGal
11-12-2009, 04:45 PM
that's a classy inside joke on Ochocinco's part. Which he sent us something more obscene and rude to us though, in order to motivate our boys

Ther aint NOTHING classy about that douchebag no matter how you slice it. I can't wait to see our D smash him in the mouth on Sunday.

Psyychoward86
11-12-2009, 04:48 PM
Ther aint NOTHING classy about that douchebag no matter how you slice it. I can't wait to see our D smash him in the mouth on Sunday.

sorry, i forgot my sarcasm smiley HTG :rolleyes: :chuckle:. I gotta agree with the mouth smashing though, this defense doesnt need any extra motivation to kill Palmer and co. :tt:

revefsreleets
11-13-2009, 09:11 AM

I've seen pieces of dogshit that had more character and integrity than CJ.

He'll be a non-factor Sunday...Ike will shut him down as he pretty usually does now...

SteelMember
11-13-2009, 10:29 AM
mustard ? thats just lame.... keep tryin moron.

really. :yawn:

Wasn't that the joke that never got aired for Mia's (Uma Thurman) tv show in Pulp Fiction.

"ketch-up" = lame.

We deserve better chad. Please try again.

I love how its been turned around now..."he didn't send us any mustard, he doesn't respect US the way he respects the Ravens"...that can easily turn into "The Bengals don't respect US!!!"

That's great stuff. All of a sudden, the mustard, or lack of mustard has turned into a chip on our Safety's shoulders....I'm sure that will bode well for the receivers (minus Hendry) of the Bengals.

Nothing like pisssssing of the Defending World Champion Pittsburgh Steelers Defense in a big game, on their turf. Good job Lewis.

:rofl:

"Where's OUR mustard? We want OUR mustard!

11-13-2009, 11:37 AM
This guy is such an attention seeking, front running, wh***!

Rember when this asshat raced a horse? Have you heard what he wants to do next, for his latest attention seeking stunt? I read on Yahoo that he wants to fight Anderson "Spider" Silva in an MMA contest.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/blog/cagewriter/post/UFC-s-newest-fighter-is-Chad-Ochocinco-?urn=mma,201936

I would definatley consider paying the PPV to watch Johnson get his a** kicked, but it would be a real short fight. Silva dominates other professional fighters. He might actully kill Johnson.

That reminds me of the second fight Silva had with Rich Franklin, who is from Cinncy. Franklin was wearing orange and black shorts. Joe Rogan commented on how he was wearing his Bengal colors, but then stated something to the effect, Unfortunately for Franklin, Silva has on his customary gold and black shorts, which are the colors of the Steelers, and we all know what usually happens to the Bengals when they play the Steelers. Needless to say Franklin got his a** kicked, AGAIN, by Silva.

Blitzburgh32
11-13-2009, 01:53 PM
Nah..I want OchoStinko to go over the middle, and my boy Lamarr Woodley absolutely destroy him. Then in two weeks when he wakes from his coma, ask him who gave him the worst headache, Woodley or Ray Lewis? If he's smart he'll say Woodley. Chad so desperately wants to seek and get some type of attention from the Steelers because he's largely been a non factor for several years. One 100 yd game (Ikes rookie year in '03) and three touchdowns since 2003 against Pittsburgh is nothing. Remember, this chump would have been 4th on our TEAM in recieving yards last year, 26 yards ahead of Miller..Chad aint shit.

stlrtruck
11-13-2009, 03:53 PM
Nah..I want OchoStinko to go over the middle, and my boy Lamarr Woodley absolutely destroy him. Then in two weeks when he wakes from his coma, ask him who gave him the worst headache, Woodley or Ray Lewis? If he's smart he'll say Woodley. Chad so desperately wants to seek and get some type of attention from the Steelers because he's largely been a non factor for several years. One 100 yd game (Ikes rookie year in '03) and three touchdowns since 2003 against Pittsburgh is nothing. Remember, this chump would have been 4th on our TEAM in recieving yards last year, 26 yards ahead of Miller..Chad aint shit.

Your desire is flawed. Everyone knows that the only time ocho is coming across the middle is either for the coin flip or to shake hands at the end of the game. :toofunny:

Besides, wouldn't it be better if Clark hit him. I mean because Clark is pissed he didn't get to hit someone in Denver and now he's got to take it out on someone.

Blitzburgh32
11-13-2009, 09:01 PM
Your desire is flawed. Everyone knows that the only time ocho is coming across the middle is either for the coin flip or to shake hands at the end of the game. :toofunny:

Besides, wouldn't it be better if Clark hit him. I mean because Clark is pissed he didn't get to hit someone in Denver and now he's got to take it out on someone.
Honestly I dont care who hits him, as long as he's looking out his ear hole after he gets it...Yeah Clark would be fitting, but Im not biased, lol..anybody is fine with me :tt02:

supa_fly_steeler
11-13-2009, 09:55 PM
who is the brown in the youtube video?

sunday ryan clark can destory and squish him into mustard.

robzombie813
11-14-2009, 03:54 PM
Steelers Notebook: Ochocinco fans mail mustard to secondary
Saturday, November 14, 2009
By Chuck Finder, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Cincinnati Bengals coach Marvin Lewis, pride of Fort Cherry High School, vowed to make Chad Ochocinco hold the mustard that the pass- and attention-grabbing Cincinnati receiver initially wanted to ship to members of the Steelers' secondary this week.

But that did not stop someone from greater Cincinnati, identified on the package's return address as "Fans of Chad Ochocinco," from mailing the Steelers a box of the yellow condiment, which arrived yesterday.

It was a result of Ochocinco's midweek Twitter pledge to send the Steelers' defensive backs mustard because they couldn't "ketch up."

Heinz Field puns intended

"Thanks, Chad," cornerback Ike Taylor noted after peeking into the box on his way to practice.

About that same time, the Cincinnati Enquirer first reported that Ochocinco this week had been slapped by the NFL with a $20,000 fine for brandishing a dollar bill at an official during a replay review Sunday against the Baltimore Ravens. League types also did not care for his use of the word "bribe" in later describing that act.

The league sent him a letter saying, in part: "The very appearance of impropriety is not acceptable. Your conduct was unprofessional and unbecoming an NFL Player."

The on-field gimmick artist formerly known as Chad Johnson also vowed yesterday, via his Twitter account, to put on a celebration tomorrow that would earn him still another fine from the NFL. The latest one and two earlier chinstrap violations pushed his season total to $37,500 in such penalties.

"Child," he wrote, "wait till you see what I do in Pittsburgh. Remember, I set aside [a personal] fine fund before the season started. I'm just starting!!!"

Then again, he has made similar promises before, and Taylor and the Steelers prevented any public displays.

Injury report

Steelers starting inside linebacker Lawrence Timmons practiced again yesterday and is expected to return to play tomorrow after a right ankle sprain caused him to miss the victory Monday in Denver and most of the final quarter of the Oct. 25 win against Minnesota.

Starting defensive end Travis Kirschke was listed as out for tomorrow due to his torn left calf muscle and will miss his second consecutive game. Fullback Carey Davis also is out because of his hamstring injury.

Meanwhile, Cincinnati placed starting safety Roy Williams (forearm) on injured reserve -- Chinedum Ndukwe is expected to again start for the player who missed four of the past five Bengals games. Starting guard Evan Mathis (ankle) and starting linebacker Keith Rivers (calf) missed practice all week and were listed as doubtful. Starting defensive tackle Tank Johnson (illness) did not practice yesterday, but he also missed the previous Friday before returning to play against Baltimore. Running back Jeremi Johnson (chest) and starting defensive end Frostee Rucker (neck) practiced but were listed as questionable.

What a difference

Monday night safety Tyrone Carter intercepted two passes, returning one for a touchdown, and became the AFC Defensive Player of the Week. Tomorrow, he won't start.

"Ain't that something?" teased Carter, who pulled the same exact feat in Denver Monday as he did in the 2008 regular-season finale against Cleveland -- both while subbing for Ryan Clark.

"Can't even get on the field. I get two picks, and I'm out of there."

Clark missed the Cleveland game last season with a shoulder injury and sat out Monday after coach Mike Tomlin chose to protect him from any further complications from sickle-cell anemia.

"It's OK," Carter added, more seriously. "I know my role."

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/09318/1013448-66.stm#ixzz0Ws9tMMIL

Okay, two things: First, what fans? He has fans? Are we sure he didn't just send it under the guise of fans?
And second, the man's delusions of grandeur keep getting greater by the day. Has he ever had a big day against Ike?

stb_steeler
11-14-2009, 06:25 PM
I've seen pieces of dogshit that had more character and integrity than CJ.

He'll be a non-factor Sunday...Ike will shut him down as he pretty usually does now...

Stinko just said on NFL net Ike couldnt cover him in a phone booth with a paper bag. Its not Ike u have to be worried about, look out here comes Clark. Man i hope he puts a hit on him like Hines did to rivers, maybe that will freakin shut this fruitcake up.

SMR
11-14-2009, 10:58 PM
Stinko just said on NFL net Ike couldnt cover him in a phone booth with a paper bag. Its not Ike u have to be worried about, look out here comes Clark. Man i hope he puts a hit on him like Hines did to rivers, maybe that will freakin shut this fruitcake up.

Still can't believe this Johnson joke PERSISTS on poking the big mean grizzly with the stick. Keep on pokin' Johnson!

Oh wait...that doesn't sound right....

stb_steeler
11-14-2009, 11:03 PM
Still can't believe this Johnson joke PERSISTS on poking the big mean grizzly with the stick. Keep on pokin' Johnson!

Oh wait...that doesn't sound right....

LoL....Poke him with what ever! :tt04:

vindrow
11-15-2009, 01:34 AM
Is it just me or does Ocho Stinko seem to get dumber and dumber each year....but, at teh end of the game it will be open mouth insert foot....but I dont think that will shut him up since his mouth is much bigger than his foot.

SMR
11-15-2009, 07:50 AM
Is it just me or does Ocho Stinko seem to get dumber and dumber each year....but, at teh end of the game it will be open mouth insert foot....but I dont think that will shut him up since his mouth is much bigger than his foot.

You're right. It's called degeneration.

markymarc
11-15-2009, 09:52 AM
It's hilarious how much trash Chad continues to talk about Ike. Ike has consistently shut him down and I think that makes Chad bitter. And yea Ike will shut down this pompous ass again today :tt02: