PDA

View Full Version : Email my husband got at work today from a coworker

stillers4me
11-12-2009, 05:47 PM
The shit we have to put up with because they win one stupid game. And this is in professional environment. I cna't believe I actually have to walk amonst these morons on a daily basis.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hines loves to cheap shot people instead of “manning up” face to face. He’s a little bitch and Sunday, he’ll get treated like one.

The Steelers run of luck is well past due to run out. Yes, Russell…luck.

No, I say luck because your last two Superbowls were complete b.s.

The Steelers SHOULD have lost to both the Colts and the Bengals in 2005 (cheap shot) and there is no way in hell the Steelers were the best team in the AFC last year. Then of course in typical Steeler form, they won in the end on a fluke play.

I’m not about to sit here and compare histories because obviously the Steeler’s is richer…but things always do change my friend. You know, like in the 80’s when the Steelers were a joke?

You probably weren’t a fan then though. Just like most people who are on the Steeler’s bandwagon. Face it…a couple of losing seasons and the fan base will be cut in half. Maybe the tide turns for good this year.

St33lersguy
11-12-2009, 05:56 PM
Tell this "professional employee" to keep talking and see what happens now. Also if the steelers weren't the best team in the AFC who was? Apparently there are stupid people who are actually employed.

tony hipchest
11-12-2009, 06:06 PM
i bet it was from this guy-

Originally Posted by ARiversRunsThroughIT

We didn't deserve the win & the football gods did this to us because we suck.

Our town sucks, our team sucks, our coaches suck, our fans suck, our owner sucks, we all suck.

It isn't meant to be for this city, we fans, this owner, these coaches, these players, nobody.

I'm done.

The last worthless afternoon i spend with this pathetic franchise.

I hope we lose the team, I hope they move.

I hate this ****ing team & I'm absolutey done.

I am officially a Pittsburg Steeler fan forever.

That City is meant for champions.

Our City is for losers.

Later Losers.

Steelboy84
11-12-2009, 06:10 PM
"The Steelers SHOULD have lost to both the Colts and the Bengals in 2005 (cheap shot) and there is no way in hell the Steelers were the best team in the AFC last year. Then of course in typical Steeler form, they won in the end on a fluke play."

I would really like to know the explanation of "why" Pittsburgh should have lost to them.

In 2008-09, Pittsburgh won the SB with the toughest schedule in NFL history. Not only that, they had to beat the Ravens THREE TIMES and SD TWICE!

And how was leading your team on a game-winning SB TD drive with a beautiful pass over two defenders a fluke?

stillers4me
11-12-2009, 06:12 PM
Tony, honest to Gawd, that's all heard around me for 3 1/2 quarters in Cinci at that last game. Every fan was bitching and moaning about how gawd awful their team was and then ..wham......they turned into superbowl winners with one drive. My ears were ringing all the way home with the WHODEYS that were screamed in my face trying to get out of that shithole they call a stadium.

I'm just tellin' ya, this is what they are really like.

The Fluffy One
11-12-2009, 06:12 PM
I think it's funny that people call Steelers fans bandwagoners, especially when they pair that with some comment about the Steelers of the 80s.

The Steelers have always had a huge fanbase, even during the 80s when they were a so-called "joke." How, then, do they explain the Steelers selling out every home game since 1972?

I wasn't aware that the term "bandwagoners" could be stretched over 30+ years.

Nadroj 20
11-12-2009, 06:20 PM
Wow that guy is arrogant

fansince'76
11-12-2009, 06:25 PM
Wow that guy is arrogant

I think a better word would be "pathetic."

Nadroj 20
11-12-2009, 06:26 PM

Yep that works very well too :sofunny:

TheWarDen86
11-12-2009, 06:33 PM

Pathetic he is, but that one word doesn't entirely encompass how delusional he is. For this reason I propose the following Sniglet:

Pathetic-Benglusional - This idiot:

Hines loves to cheap shot people instead of “manning up” face to face. He’s a little bitch and Sunday, he’ll get treated like one.

The Steelers SHOULD have lost to both the Colts and the Bengals in 2005 (cheap shot) and there is no way in hell the Steelers were the best team in the AFC last year. Then of course in typical Steeler form, they won in the end on a fluke play.

I’m not about to sit here and compare histories because obviously the Steeler’s is richer…but things always do change my friend. You know, like in the 80’s when the Steelers were a joke?

You probably weren’t a fan then though. Just like most people who are on the Steeler’s bandwagon. Face it…a couple of losing seasons and the fan base will be cut in half. Maybe the tide turns for good this year.

Not one of my best, but I think it works. :chuckle:

stillers4me
11-12-2009, 06:44 PM
Wow that guy is arrogant

Now times that (like that?...."times that") by a half a million or more and guess what our lives have been like since September 27, 2009? Hell, I tell ya, pure hell! :banging:

I'm still traumatized from being at that game. I need a win on Sunday or I'm going to go crazy.

Nadroj 20
11-12-2009, 06:47 PM
Now times that (like that?...."times that") by a half a million or more and guess what our lives have been like since September 27, 2009? Hell, I tell ya, pure hell! :banging:

I'm still traumatized from being at that game. I need a win on Sunday or I'm going to go crazy.

That really sucks, I probably would have been declared insane if i had to deal with that crap all the time, its one thing to know what your talking about but the email was wishful thinking...

HometownGal
11-12-2009, 06:49 PM
Just one more example of very little intelligent life in Shitsinnati. :doh:

You know, like in the 80’s when the Steelers were a joke?

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

As opposed to the Bungles being a joke for almost all of the 41 years they've been in existence?

:rofl::rofl:

stillers4me
11-12-2009, 06:53 PM

While my husband is not a born and bred Steelers fan like some of us are blessed to be, he always was an avid football fan and admirer of the Steelers organization and Noll and Cowher. He tried out for the Jets and the Vikings in '74. We've been married for 10 years and I easily converted him into a "lifer" ( I'm the only allowed to call him "my little bandwagon fan" :sofunny:)

The point I'm making is, he's full of football trivia and distinctly remembers when Chuck Noll was named head coach in '69 and started blasting the guy with all kinds of stats ( sometimes worthless trivia comes in handy) from the 70's and 80's. Now keep in mind this guy that wrote the emails is only 36 years old and he's getting lippy with an 57 year old that has forgotten more football facts than this guy ever knew. But he's a typical Bengals fan and doesn't know squat beyand what happened this season.

memphissteelergirl
11-13-2009, 02:17 PM
Now keep in mind this guy that wrote the emails is only 36 years old.

Really? I would have guessed 12. :chuckle:

Raynestorm
11-13-2009, 03:12 PM
The shit we have to put up with because they win one stupid game. And this is in professional environment. I cna't believe I actually have to walk amonst these morons on a daily basis.

Excuses, gotta have 'em. They make excuses when they lose, they make excuses when we win. Woulda, coulda, shoulda...that's what you get from Bengals fans.

We stunk in the 80's? News to me...we won two division titles that decade.

Us Steeler fans brag on our titles. Bengal fans brag on their maryterdom.

Kittyfish
11-14-2009, 08:38 AM
Bengal fans brag on their maryterdom.

What else do they have to brag on?

WHODEY85
11-14-2009, 10:43 AM
STillers4me are you a ggirl or just gay??

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-14-2009, 11:02 AM
STillers4me are you a ggirl or just gay??

WTF is a ggirl?

Gotta love the Cincy public school system.

WHODEY85
11-14-2009, 11:04 AM
WTF is a ggirl?

Gotta love the Cincy public school system.

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I accidentally put 2 g's in girl!!!!!!!! the world is just about over now. I'm gonna go kill myself!

smokin3000gt
11-14-2009, 11:08 AM
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I accidentally put 2 g's in girl!!!!!!!! the world is just about over now. I'm gonna go kill myself!

This is the fastest I have ever seen someone prove themselves a douche.

PS. about your question... make an educated guess.. are there far more ass pirates getting married or good ol' fashioned husband/wife? Use some common sense there sparky.

smokin3000gt
11-14-2009, 11:11 AM

Now, you know the rules. When you copy and paste, you have to include the source (email address) :wink02:

stillers4me
11-14-2009, 11:58 AM
Now, you know the rules. When you copy and paste, you have to include the source (email address) :wink02:

Wouldn't that be loverly. :chuckle:

stillers4me
11-14-2009, 12:11 PM
Bengals fans aren't used to women that actually know the players names.

They always get in our faces about Hines being dirty but when I told someone that Keith Rivers is out for the game, she said, "who's that?"

SteelersMongol
11-15-2009, 02:01 AM
WTF is a ggirl?...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: LMFAO.

MasterOfPuppets
11-15-2009, 02:08 AM
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I accidentally put 2 g's in girl!!!!!!!! the world is just about over now. I'm gonna go kill myself! :applaudit:

43Hitman
11-15-2009, 06:10 AM
While my husband is not a born and bred Steelers fan like some of us are blessed to be, he always was an avid football fan and admirer of the Steelers organization and Noll and Cowher. He tried out for the Jets and the Vikings in '74. We've been married for 10 years and I easily converted him into a "lifer" ( I'm the only allowed to call him "my little bandwagon fan" :sofunny:)

The point I'm making is, he's full of football trivia and distinctly remembers when Chuck Noll was named head coach in '69 and started blasting the guy with all kinds of stats ( sometimes worthless trivia comes in handy) from the 70's and 80's. Now keep in mind this guy that wrote the emails is only 36 years old and he's getting lippy with an 57 year old that has forgotten more football facts than this guy ever knew. But he's a typical Bengals fan and doesn't know squat beyand what happened this season.

Not all of us that are 36 years old are idiots. :wink02:

43Hitman
11-15-2009, 06:16 AM

They always get in our faces about Hines being dirty but when I told someone that Keith Rivers is out for the game, she said, "who's that?"

Why am I not surprised.

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-15-2009, 08:13 AM

Bengals Fans are so fair-weather...they think "Keith" is one of the three rivers that run through Pittsburgh.:doh:

Christian Snyder
11-15-2009, 08:23 AM
Their 2 SB losses.:chuckle:

stillers4me
11-15-2009, 08:30 AM
Their 2 SB losses.:chuckle:

Funny you should mention that! The emails continued on Friday. This was one that my hubby forwarded to me:

By your comments here it is crystal clear that your rational thought and objectivity is blinded by your yellow and black colored glasses you see the NFL through.

Uhh, Russ in the 80’s the Bengals won two AFC championships went to two superbowls. The 90’s were abysmal and nobody would argue that. Bandwagon Cincy fans? Sure, I guess every team has some but let me ask you a question and I want you to think about this one.

How many cities (Pittsburgh included) would continue to support their franchise through years…hell nearly a couple decades… of being one of the worst teams in football? Even when the Bengals were really, really bad (4-12, 5-11 etc.) they would STILL draw 50,000+ a game and everybody STILL talked about Bengal’s football. I can tell you that I and many of my friends have sat all too often in 20 degree weather watching a 2-8 team.

Like I said. If the Steelers had a few losing years there would be about a 1/3rd as many yellow rags waving in Pittsburgh and every other city where the bandwagoners dwell.

I replied back:

Here, honey, I fixed it for ya.......

Uhh, Russ in the 80’s the Bengals won two AFC championships and LOST two superbowls.

And your welcome for buying up all the tickets that your diehard fans didn't buy so your games don't get blacked out. And let me know the next time you go on the road, and the home team has to go to silent count because the Bengals fans are making too much noise.

fansince'76
11-15-2009, 08:50 AM

Their 2 SB losses 2+ decades ago.:chuckle:

Fixed. :thumbsup: