PDA

View Full Version : Whats up from Kentucky?!?!

Blitzburgh32
11-12-2009, 06:12 PM
Life long diehard Steelers fan here in Bungles country since I was six years old. Of course when I was six years old, that was towards the end of Terrys career, and although many call it the dark years of Steelers football, I still loved watching Mark Malone, Walter Abercrombie, Frank Pollard, Louis Lipps, John Stallworth, as well as an always stout defense with David Little, Mike Merriweather, Bryan Hinkle..and my high school years were the beginnings of the Bill Cowher teams, and I still hold a big place in my heart for Greg Lloyd, Kevin Greene, Carnell Lake, Rod Woodson, the three headed monster on offense..anyways, theres nothing like Steelers football. Me and my brother, whos on here, OldSchoolSteelersFan, have followed Steelers football, and are students of Steeler history. My alltime favorite Steelers are Merril Hoge, Mel Blount and Jack Lambert and Greg Lloyd. My favorite current Steeler is Lamarr Woodley, although I absolutely LOVE this team..about me, Im 33 years old, got crushed in the coal mines in March, and crushed three vertabraes, five ribs, my right knee, my right foot and big toe. I was pinned to the roof as a loose roof bolt plate caught the back of my coveralls and light cord, pulled me on top of the rail buggy and I thought it was curtains for me. My hard hat that Ive had for 8 years, which had a Steelers sticker on each side was busted in the accident, and as soon as I can get it back, Ill post a picture of it. It was one of my most prized possessions..but thanks for giving us Kentucky Steeler fans a place to talk some Steeler football!
:tt04:

Nadroj 20
11-12-2009, 06:16 PM
Welcome and enjoy the site!!!!

Blitzburgh32
11-12-2009, 06:20 PM
Welcome and enjoy the site!!!!
Thanks bro, I appreciate it, and I will!

Steelboy84
11-12-2009, 06:24 PM
Welcome.

And my deepest sympathies for having to be around a bunch of classless Bungals fans.

Blitzburgh32
11-12-2009, 06:31 PM
Welcome.

And my deepest sympathies for having to be around a bunch of classless Bungals fans.
You said it pal...Me and my brother were talking today. Most of us Steeler fans arent satisfied with 6-2 because the first Bengals game, as well as the Bears game were both flukes, but to hear them talk about it, they hammered us. Ive never looked forward to a game, save for playoffs or superbowls, than I have this Sunday. I want to cart their whole damn team off the field.

steeldpitt
11-12-2009, 06:41 PM
Hey, what's going on?

Huge Steelers fan from Cleveland here. It's hard living around such miserable people during football season.

Getting pumped. Going two hours up the turnpike this weekend to tailgate and watch the Steelers get some pay back on the Bungles.:tt03:

Nadroj 20
11-12-2009, 06:44 PM
Hey, what's going on?

Huge Steelers fan from Cleveland here. It's hard living around such miserable people during football season.

Getting pumped. Going two hours up the turnpike this weekend to tailgate and watch the Steelers get some pay back on the Bungles.:tt03:

Hey welcome, I feel bad for you to live in that miserable football city lol, at least your cheering for the correct team :thumbsup:

:tt04: :tt04: :tt04: :tt04: :tt04:

Christian Snyder
11-12-2009, 07:02 PM
Welcome to the forum! :tt04:

Galax Steeler
11-13-2009, 03:45 AM
Welcome to the board.

Venom
11-13-2009, 06:10 PM
Welcome aboard!