PDA

View Full Version : Chad Johnson fined, HUGE!

Raynestorm
11-13-2009, 11:02 AM
For his joke of a 'bribe' last Sunday vs. the Ravens, the NFL has fined CJ $20,000.

Personally, considering what the NBA went through with bribes a couple seasons ago, the NFL wants to crack down on this right away.

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Indo
11-13-2009, 11:48 AM
For his joke of a 'bribe' last Sunday vs. the Ravens, the NFL has fined CJ $20,000.

Personally, considering what the NBA went through with bribes a couple seasons ago, the NFL wants to crack down on this right away.

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

As I said in another thread, it would be REALLY funny if Chad---while trying to be funny with the "bribe" of $1----would get fined $15,000.
$20,000 is even better:toofunny:

RoethlisBURGHer
11-13-2009, 01:16 PM
No problem with it. While I thought it was funny, I figured he would get a huge fine. The NFL doesn't want anyone thinking that the refs are being/can be bribed.

Their goal with this fine was to send a message. But CrotchoStinko is probably too dumb to get the message.

Dino 6 Rings
11-13-2009, 01:35 PM
He had to know it was going to bring a fine. I mean, at least it was only a Single and we can all see the humor in it. Imagine if he had broke out with a $100 bill, he'd have been suspended for that.

It was a joke, he knew he'd get in trouble for it, 20G will prevent other guys from trying the same type of thing. Don't involve the officials in any nonsense, that's like Rule one in how to get fined.

Nadroj 20
11-13-2009, 01:39 PM
This is funny, cant say i didnt see it coming

HometownGal
11-13-2009, 02:44 PM
What an imbecile. He's gotten away with so much shit since he permeated the league with his presence - it's good to see the NFL finally nail the ugly little moron.

The Patriot
11-13-2009, 02:55 PM
He's not funny. His little stunts just cry "give me attention!"

memphissteelergirl
11-13-2009, 03:10 PM
Don't involve the officials in any nonsense, that's like Rule one in how to get fined.

Truth! It's one thing to get players involved in your little dog-and-pony show, but an official? That just screams "Dumba**!"

Well said.

Texasteel
11-13-2009, 03:24 PM

He is definitely an attention *****. I thought it was a slap in the face of every official in the game. If I had been that ref. I would have thrown him out of the game.

I get as angry at the refs as anyone, and some shouldn't even be working, but as a whole most are doing the best they can in a league that doesn't even know itself what it wants to do. Except of course protect Tom Brady. (Thank You Commissioner.) They do not deserve for some spoiled loud mouth, half baked idiot to even jokingly imply that they can be bought.

AllD
11-13-2009, 03:35 PM
He can send his teeth to "Cash for Gold" to offset the loss.

43Hitman
11-13-2009, 03:43 PM
He can send his teeth to "Cash for Gold" to offset the loss.

It's over 1k an ounce now! :rofl:

Steelboy84
11-13-2009, 06:08 PM
He's really trying to make the NFL into a joke.

Christian Snyder
11-13-2009, 07:20 PM
Well, he's getting alot of attention and it only cost him 20K. Does fining someone who makes millions every year 20,000 $ really work?:noidea:

Raynestorm
11-14-2009, 09:01 AM
Well, he's getting alot of attention and it only cost him 20K. Does fining someone who makes millions every year 20,000 $ really work?:noidea:

Yes.

In the past he's asked the NFL to stop fining him, so it must be.

devilsdancefloor
11-14-2009, 09:21 AM
I hoping for bigger fine he is a horses rear end

Christian Snyder
11-14-2009, 10:44 AM
Yes.

In the past he's asked the NFL to stop fining him, so it must be.
Oh, okay...

WHODEY85
11-14-2009, 11:29 AM
He's really trying to make the NFL into a joke.

How? hes just trying to add life to the game so clam the **** down.
Who Dey!! not you!!!!!!

Christian Snyder
11-14-2009, 11:32 AM
Who Dey!! not you!!!!!!
WE DEY!

WHODEY85
11-14-2009, 11:34 AM
WE DEY!

you didnt last 2 games weve played you!!! and it will be three after sunday!

GoSlash27
11-14-2009, 12:22 PM
Yay for Chad Johnson! :oops:
Seriously... is that the best you can do? Cincy ain't as good a team as the record indicates. #12 on offense, #15 on defense.
Yinz are mediocre at best, and you're not ready to play at this level.

Give you 6 reasons why you're gonna get smoked:
#1 Ben Roethlisberger (104 passer rating, tied for first in the league completion percentage Makes what's-his-name look like a red shirt freshman)
#2 Hines Ward ( Not afraid to throw a block, more YPG than who? Ochocincoooo!)
#3 Santonio Holmes (Superbowl MVP, more yards per catch than who? Ochocincoooo!)
#4 Heath Miller (Best TE in the game, and just as many receptions as who? Ochoconcooo!)
#5 Mike Wallace (Pepsi rookie of the week, 2nd in the league for YAC. That's better than who? Waif for it.... Ochocincoooo!)
#6 Rashard Mendenhall (#2 in the league for yards per carry, 1 full yard more than who? Fooled ya this time. Cedric Benson.)

Give you 6 more reasons why the Bungles are gonna get smoked:
#1 James Harrison. (Bengals defense sux. 'nuff said)
#2 Troy Polamalu. (I believe you've heard of him)
#3 Brett Keisel (did I mention the Bengals defense sucks?)
#4 Ryan Clark (defensive player of the week)
#5 Lamarr Woodley (better keep that O'Sullivan guy warmed up)
#6 Casey Hampton (big snack gonna eatcha! Bengals D sux)

Give you 6 more reasons why the Bungles are gonna get smoked:
http://thenflnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/Six_SuperBowls-for-the-Steelers.jpg

Your turn. :chuckle:

Steelboy84
11-14-2009, 12:24 PM
Who Dey!! not you!!!!!!

You no spelling b*tch. OMG you can't spell.

The f*ck outta here.

SteelCityMom
11-14-2009, 12:42 PM
you didnt last 2 games weve played you!!! and it will be three after sunday!

Huh? What last TWO games? The Steelers SWEPT the Bungals last year and lost one this year. It's simple math you moron. 0 + 1 does not equal 2 lol.

Texasteel
11-14-2009, 04:54 PM
Huh? What last TWO games? The Steelers SWEPT the Bungals last year and lost one this year. It's simple math you moron. 0 + 1 does not equal 2 lol.

I've lost count. Is this mindless troll number 4 or 5?