PDA

View Full Version : Buying a Bettis Jersey

SteelersProdigy
01-23-2006, 02:41 PM
It just came to me that I should probably buy a Bettis jersey. IF this is his last year his jersey will probably go up to $100. Like all of the other retired greats. And it will be worth money in the future. So what doy ou all think , should I wait for a while or should I pick 1 up quickly.

JustaFan
01-23-2006, 02:51 PM
Get it signed & it would be worth 6 to 7 hundred dollars.

There's a store here in NKY that is owed by a former cincy bengal, david fulcher, in his store there is signed boomer esiason that is for $500, right next to it is a signed Roethlsiberger jersey going for over $600. That's funny considering who owns to store.

Friday133
01-23-2006, 02:53 PM
It just came to me that I should probably buy a Bettis jersey. IF this is his last year his jersey will probably go up to $100. Like all of the other retired greats. And it will be worth money in the future. So what doy ou all think , should I wait for a while or should I pick 1 up quickly.

no time like the present to jump on the bandwagon. :rolleyes:

SteelersProdigy
01-23-2006, 02:58 PM
no time like the present to jump on the bandwagon. :rolleyes:

Actually I live in Irwin , PA . Which is just east of Pittsburgh and ive been on the Cincinnati boards forever representing the steelers. But I got banned and these were the nicest steelers forum I could find. Think before you speak.

Friday133
01-23-2006, 03:15 PM
Actually I live in Irwin , PA . Which is just east of Pittsburgh and ive been on the Cincinnati boards forever representing the steelers. But I got banned and these were the nicest steelers forum I could find. Think before you speak.

meh, i stand by what i said. bandwagon. why in life would you be on a bengal board primarily? you sound like a troll. :flipoff: