PDA

View Full Version : The squirrel in Chad Johnsons head...

Raynestorm
11-13-2009, 10:13 AM
...has been busy.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Chad-Ochocinco-sheds-light-on-little-known-NFL-r?urn=nfl,202147

Here's he whinning about not being covered man to man.

Someone needs to explain the concept of TEAM defense to him.

Notice, the bottom of the article that says he's wanting to fight Silva (UFC champ) for charity.

Let's hope Silva has a flashback in the ring and forgets it's a charity bout. :toofunny:

If he focused on football as much as he does on shameless self promotion, the Bengals might actually win something.

His contract is up after 2010 and I'll be glad he's out of the division.

stlrtruck
11-13-2009, 03:35 PM
all mouth, no participation.

Christian Snyder
11-13-2009, 06:44 PM
This guy is just obsessed (spelling?) with attention.:banging:

stillers4me
11-13-2009, 07:30 PM
Just an observation, but in the past, whenever Chad gets like this the Bengals go into a downward spiral.

Flush.........

WHODEY85
11-14-2009, 10:31 AM
all mouth, no participation.

No participation in what? i hope youre not talking about football because this guy is one of the best recievers in the game. If you dont agree with that statement, youve never seen this stud play. Admit that hes a great player, despite off-the field issues.

Christian Snyder
11-14-2009, 10:35 AM
No participation in what? i hope youre not talking about football because this guy is one of the best recievers in the game. If you dont agree with that statement, youve never seen this stud play. Admit that hes a great player, despite off-the field issues.
I don't know what Stlrtruck thinks but I think he's a good WR... He just seems to be obsessed with attention.

GoSlash27
11-14-2009, 10:37 AM
He's not a team player. He's afraid to throw a block. He's too busy fussing about getting enough touches to read defenses. Typical loudmouth primadonna WR. Am I missing something? Oh, yeah: He's gonna ditch those retarded tigger stripes as soon as humanly possible. He'll probably end up in Dallas. They generally do. :coffee:

HometownGal
11-14-2009, 04:10 PM
He's not a team player. He's afraid to throw a block. He's too busy fussing about getting enough touches to read defenses. Typical loudmouth primadonna WR. Am I missing something? Oh, yeah: He's gonna ditch those retarded tigger stripes as soon as humanly possible. He'll probably end up in Dallas. They generally do. :coffee:

CrotchoStinko is about as far from a team player as I think I've ever witnessed in any sport. In his warped and selfish mind, it's all about HIM. :jerkit:

I don't view him as a GREAT receiver - I view him as the only half decent wideout the Bungles have left since T.J. WhoBoinkedChadsMomma found greener (and saner) pastures in Seattle.

Or - the douchebag could end up in New England - wouldn't that be fun to watch?:chuckle:

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-14-2009, 05:48 PM
I don't know what Stlrtruck thinks but I think he's a good WR... He just seems to be obsessed with attention.

He is a little boy in a man's body. Watch any interview with him and it is painfully obvious that he has the emotional maturity of a junior high boy.

tony hipchest
11-14-2009, 05:54 PM
you think he'd be hangin with teammates the night before a big game in pittsburgh.

but instead, what is he doing? hangin with pgh strangers and taking them to the mall for $20,000 shopping sprees.

Can someone in Pittsburgh pick me up and take me to the mall to window shop, I'm 20k short right now, thanks much appreciated.

Matter of fact whoever picks me up we can spend 20k just because I feel like being generous<---have I ever lied before--smh-shopping spree

First person to grab me from the Marriott Pittsburgh City Center I'm blessing you with whatever you want within reason from the mall

Shot out to @Corey_McFly and @misterfowun2 for picking me up, headed to Monroeville Mall to have a Lil fun<---Pow!!!!

http://twitpic.com/pjvgz - At the mall having fun, well making sure they have fun(blessing)

http://twitter.com/OGOchoCinco

wow... i dont know what to say (other than the dorks should push him into the river once they cash him out).

stillers4me
11-14-2009, 06:13 PM
you think he'd be hangin with teammates the night before a big game in pittsburgh.

but instead, what is he doing? hangin with pgh strangers and taking them to the mall for $20,000 shopping sprees.

http://twitter.com/OGOchoCinco

wow... i dont know what to say (other than the dorks should push him into the river once they cash him out).

There's still time for him to do something moronic with a Terrible Towel.

tony hipchest
11-14-2009, 06:24 PM
There's still time for him to do something moronic with a Terrible Towel.

he already said to see what he has in store for pittsburgh, and bragged about having another $20,000 set aside for the fine.

hes making a complete mockery of the nfl's fine system. time to sit him for a week.

fansince'76
11-14-2009, 06:30 PM
Matter of fact whoever picks me up we can spend 20k just because I feel like being generous<---have I ever lied before--smh-shopping spree

Is this as "legit" as his car raffle a couple years back? :rolleyes: