PDA

View Full Version : Hasselback is next!

boltsrus
01-23-2006, 03:40 PM
This is absolutely true. The series of QB meltdowns says a lot about the Steelers defense. Spread the word to Seattle!!!!! Hasselback is next!

http://kutv.com/davidjames

drizze99
01-23-2006, 03:45 PM
Definitely!! Great read!!

clevestinks
01-23-2006, 05:06 PM
Agreed we`ve taken the best the league has, pro bowlers every week. Joey and Co. will take them all out!

RoethlisBURGHer
01-23-2006, 05:10 PM
Mr. Hasselback...meet Mr Porter,Farrior,Foote,Haggans,von Oelhoffen,Smith,Polamalu,& Hampton.They will be the guys kicking your ass around Ford Field in two weeks.

seahawksfan
01-23-2006, 05:56 PM
Sorry guys, do not underestimate Hasselbeck. Holmgren will have the QB and O game plan fine tuned for the game. He plays with poise and can improvise as necessary. He does not put up gaudy numbers however he does know the offense and will turn a breakdown into a successful play. This is a very balanced team.

Onn the D side, this team will surprise you. It has not received the attention but after yesterday it will be during the next two weeks.

Forget about strength of schedule or rankings. Anything can and will happen in the post season. Both teams belong in the SB. It should be a great game!

GO HAWKS!!!

SteelerzGirl
01-23-2006, 06:00 PM
Wasn't Hasselbeck's wife on Survivor during some past season and now is on The View? I think her name is Elizabeth, and they just had a baby. Maybe she can give her hubby some pointers on how to "survive" the Pittsburgh Steelers who are on a mission for The Bus! Yay!

seahawksfan
01-23-2006, 06:06 PM
Wasn't Hasselbeck's wife on Survivor during some past season and now is on The View? I think her name is Elizabeth, and they just had a baby. Maybe she can give her hubby some pointers on how to "survive" the Pittsburgh Steelers who are on a mission for The Bus! Yay!

Wrong guy. Elizabeth is married to his brother. The only survival advice heeded will be how to survive the unbelievable scrutiny each team will endure over the next two weeks. LOL

GO HAWKS!!!

Ambridge
01-23-2006, 06:08 PM
I think the last thing the fans and more importantly the Steelers defense wants to do is too take Matt Hasselbeck too lightly.
The guy can flat out play and he's looked pretty damn sharp in Seattle's two playoff wins, not to mention he has probably the best offensive line in the league protecting him.
He has just enough mobility to throw on the run and he seems pretty damn accurate with those mid-range underneath passes that the Steelers pass coverage struggles against.

IMO I think Matt Hasselbeck will be the best overall QB the Steelers will have seen in the post season.

seahawksfan
01-23-2006, 06:10 PM
I think the last thing the fans and more importantly the Steelers defense wants to do is too take Matt Hasselbeck too lightly.
The guy can flat out play and he's looked pretty damn sharp in Seattle's two playoff wins, not to mention he has probably the best offensive line in the league protecting him.
He has just enough mobility to throw on the run and he seems pretty damn accurate with those mid-range underneath passes that the Steelers pass coverage struggles against.

IMO I think Matt Hasselbeck will be the best overall QB the Steelers will have seen in the post season.

Thanks for the balanced overview. I would add that the Steelers D will be tested and with two weeeks to prepare up to making a real statement. The question will be as the game progresses what adjustmenst are made to the game plan(s). Should be fun!

GO HAWKS!!!

SteelerzGirl
01-23-2006, 06:14 PM
Oh, okay... My bad. I knew she was married to a Hasselbeck. Well Liz can give her bro-in-law survival techniques against the Steelers on a mission then because the Steelers will Outwit, Outplay, and Outlast the Seahawks...(lol). :wink:

ZornToLargent
01-23-2006, 06:21 PM
Don't under estimate Hasselbeck...that kid can play and his legs do not fail him. Pressure him all you want....he can scramble with the best...and out of the pocket he even gets better.....he can run then still hit a (finnally) open receiver....and if a receiver doesn't open up....he'll run it himself. He is a competitor to the end.